Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West (19987 Views)

PHOTOS: President Major. Buhari Flexing Outside Country / 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Easy1401(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ogbomoso - Oyo road which is the death trap to the road users has also being dualized?? APC is a big scam....
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Dpharisee: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
It's a shame that you have condemned SW to this few projects, a room region that has produced statesman, professors in Ivy league universities abroad.
A region that produced Awolowo who did more in 1966 than what you listed here.
A region that if given autonomy will turn itself into mega region with IT hubs, Modern centre, international tourists destination etc.
if Buhari loses I hope you keep to your word embarassed

1 Like

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Oblang(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
slawomir:
Sometimes i see yorubas as morons
I don't know why

Am a Bini

But most times i see them as morons

Na ur problem be that...

1 Like

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Tareq1105: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=NotBeenPaid post=74529724]

Yorubas should continue lying to themselves.

Even when you can see the projects?

Tell us the infrastructural achievements of Pdp for 16yrs in South West.

All Pdp succeeded in doing was to stop Independent Power Project of Lagos state, stop the 4th Mainland Bridge of Lagos to Ikorodu, stop Allocation of Lagos state, etc

Pdp doesn't have anything to offer South West.

1 Like

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
The Yoruba nation has been reduced to celebrating crumbs

2 Likes

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by olujastro: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
crazygod:
What's up with mile 2 - badagry expressway? undecided
The Marina - Okoko axis was ceded to Lagos state government where the light rail and ten lane expansion are being constructed.
However, from Okoko to Seme border is still under the Federal government and FEC approved the contract for construction late last year. I don't know if actual construction has started by now.
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by crazygod(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
olujastro:

The Marina - Okoko axis was ceded to Lagos state government where the light rail and ten lane expansion is being constructed.
However, from Okoko to Seme border is still under the Federal government and FEC approved the contract for construction late last year. I don't know if actual construction has started by now.
That road is a death trap. Thank God for the dry seasons now.
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Heavance(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
olujastro:
As a firm enthusiast in the development of the country, I'll be posting a series of critical infrastructural projects with some pictures of both ongoing and completed projects across the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria, starting from the South West.

Some of the projects were inherited from previous administrations while some were initiated by this government.

Buhari Administration Projects in South West Nigeria:

1. Rehabilitation and Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: The project is now being funded by the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund (PIDF) established by President Buhari in 2018 to fund critical infrastructure projects (ongoing)

Picture 1.

This project started 2014 i was always plying this road then, so are you saying President Buhari was in power then?
stop this lie for Christ sake..............

2 Likes

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by olril17(m): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
olujastro:
Feel free to add any major projects in the South West not mentioned above.

Meanwhile, if Projects Dumping Party, PDP (ever) finds it way back into office and gains access to our national treasury again, that's my final goodbye to Nigeria.
we are still waiting for buhari project in Osun state.
or does SW end in lagos-ibadan?
we will be waiting for buhari at the polls.
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by olril17(m): 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
kolaxed98:
Don't like buhari but as a Yoruba we stand to gain more from him
like the half salary all APC governors are paying in SW?
like Robust economy that is killing the SW middle class?
or like the inflation in the market where things are costly?
or like Fulani herdsmen causing troubles in part of SW and none has been prosecuted?

when you speak of SW,maybe you can speak for your state.
as an indigene of osun state, buhari victory in our state stand on a kleg.
no fg projects in our state,in fact all federal roads are brutally bad.
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by CoolAmbience(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
You must think we are idiots to replace a Buhari/Osinbajo with an Atiku/Obi in the SW.

We be fools? No.

No mind am...him mumu neva do. E carry am over into 2019.

1 Like

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
olujastro:
As a firm enthusiast in the development of the country, I'll be posting a series of critical infrastructural projects with some pictures of both ongoing and completed projects across the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria, starting from the South West.

Some of the projects were inherited from previous administrations while some were initiated by this government.

1. Rehabilitation and Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: The project is now being funded by the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund (PIDF) established by President Buhari in 2018 to fund critical infrastructure projects (ongoing)

Picture 1.

2. Rehabilitation of outstanding sections of Sagamu-Ore Expressway (ongoing)

Picture 2.

3. Construction of 158km Lagos-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail, with 10 Stations : Apapa, Ebute Metta, Agege, Agbado, Kajola, Papalanto, Abeokuta, Olodo, Omi-Adio and Ibadan. (ongoing)

Picture 3.

4. Reconstruction of Apapa — TinCan — Mile 2 — Oshodi- Oworonshoki Expressway (commenced November 2018) . This is the first full reconstruction of the Road since it was first constructed in the 1970s. (ongoing)

5. Dualisation of Oyo-Ogbomosho road (funded by the N100 billion Sukuk Bond issued by the Federal Government in 2017) (ongoing)

6. Rehabilitation of Lagos-Otta-Abeokuta Road (ongoing)

7. Rehabilitation of Ikorodu-Sagamu Road (ongoing)

8. Construction of US$10 million Cancer Treatment Center at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) (ongoing)

9. A $21 million project funded by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) — will stabilize power supply to more than 200,000 people in and around Apapa in Lagos State. The contract was signed between the Japanese and Nigerian Governments in November 2018.

10. Energizing Economies Programme — Electrification of Sura Shopping Complex (1,000 shops), Shomolu Printing Community (4,000 shops), Gbagi Market, Oyo (7,872 shops), Ita-Osun Market, Ogun (2,814 shops), Nnamdi Azikiwe Market, Lagos (3,091 shops), Balogun Market, Lagos (1,662 shops), Iponri Market, Lagos (1,305 shops), UMBC, Oyo (700 shops), Isikan Market, Ondo (277 shops), Bariga Market, Lagos (390 shops), Erinwe, Ogun (1,280 fish ponds) (ongoing)

Picture 4: Completed Independent Power Plant at Sura Shopping Complex in Lagos Island.

11. Social Investment Programme: 96,000 N-Power Beneficiaries across the six States of the Southwest. School Feeding currently ongoing in 4 States of the Southwest: Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Osun.

https://medium.com/@BuhariOsinbajo2019/buhari-administration-projects-in-south-west-nigeria-a88bb11defd6

4 years on, they are all on going projects grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by CoolAmbience(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
Shikini:
Ongoing

Ongoing

Ongoing

About to commence

Ongoing

Even the Lagos - Ibadan expressway that Buhari inherited from GEJ is still ongoing. I noticed that project stopped abruptly since late 2016 when the money GEJ released to Julius Berger and RCC got finished. Buhari did not do anything on that road throughout 2017 - July 2018 claiming that NASS cut down budget. JB evacuated all their equipment from site during that period while RCC maintained just minimal presence but not doing any work. They had to hurriedly mobilise JB and RCC back to site Six months ago in August 2018 when they realised 2019 elections was getting close.

Who be this?

You must have studied Lying in school.
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
God bless President Buhari
God bless Patriots
God bless FRN
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by yemiyemi: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
NaijaMutant:
I do not think that the Yorubas are sophisticated morons as previously alleged by a wise man.

I have seen so many brave men and women of Yoruba descent both online and offline. Time will fail me to make mention of them. I consider them to be heroes and liberators of their people.

However, I think that the number of sophisticated morons amongst them are on astronomical increase undecided

How does being subservient to cow herders become an achievement worth celebrating undecided

1 Like

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by demelza: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
If Buhari like let him turn nigeria upside down.
Me nuh care.

I cannot vote ndiosu over a Yoruba.

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by demelza: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
slawomir:
Sometimes i see yorubas as morons
I don't know why

Am a Bini

People are talking, this one that has sisters prostituting in Italy is also talking.
Common gerrahia.
Omo yahoo
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by ridbell01(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
They mention that of their party in 16 years
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by olujastro: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
olril17:

Nawa oh. cheesy
There are ongoing projects in all the states of the federation. Like the Gbongan - Iwo Road, Obafemi Awolowo University IPP that'll provide uninterrupted electricity to the school, etc.

Apparently, only the very popular projects in Nigeria get the most attention of the media.
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Emeks008(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
allthingsgood:

Always read before commenting. Highlighted for your information please:

10. Energizing Economies Programme — Electrification of Sura Shopping Complex (1,000 shops), Shomolu Printing Community (4,000 shops), Gbagi Market, Oyo (7,872 shops), Ita-Osun Market, Ogun (2,814 shops), Nnamdi Azikiwe Market, Lagos (3,091 shops), Balogun Market, Lagos (1,662 shops), Iponri Market, Lagos (1,305 shops), UMBC, Oyo (700 shops), Isikan Market, Ondo (277 shops), Bariga Market, Lagos (390 shops), Erinwe, Ogun (1,280 fish ponds) (ongoing)

Picture 4: Completed Independent Power Plant at Sura Shopping Complex in Lagos Island.

11. Social Investment Programme: 96,000 N-Power Beneficiaries across the six States of the Southwest. School Feeding currently ongoing in 4 States of the Southwest: Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Osun.

You need to read what i wrote up there. Am talking about visible project not N-Power of a thing.
And if i may ask, why ekiti and osun states are excluded from your projects.

Back to your 277 shops you highlighted in ondo state, can show us photos and tell us if the project is ongoing or a completed project.

1 Like

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
NaijaMutant:

A wise man once called your likes sophisticated morons

Gullibility should be your surname.

Mr passingshot Gullibility grin

The cow herders know how to press your mumu button undecided

The north and only the north have been the top gainers in this administration, you're only happy that you're not top losers and therefore support the status quo.

O to ge !!!!

Enough is enough.

Your mumu has got an expiry date billed for February grin

I guess you understand what is happening in this nation. if though they are not doing anything, my pain is killing of people in my region of middle belt
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by omonnakoda: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Me Idonkia
I am voting for Osinbajo because he is tiwa n tiwa just like my friends Shidima,Shinedu and Shidisoke are voting for Obi because he is dia yone

I cannot vote for kobokobo from China

Obi ko Orogbo ni

No pretending
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by omonnakoda: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
PDP hass nothing too offer Yoruba
but maginalization

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Bsingle(m): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
no more work on oyo- ogbomosho road... Go and rest that's not a benefit!
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by demelza: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
olril17:

Another omo ale.
We will be moving into Osun to cast our votes.
Our address is at GRA, after Gov Oyinlola and the PDP chairman's house. You can pay a visit.

Let me see how a nonentity like you will stop the plans of APC for that day.
You know nothing but that day you will know.
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by OgBurna(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
olujastro:

Picture 1.

2. Rehabilitation of outstanding sections of Sagamu-Ore Expressway (ongoing)

Picture 2.

3. Construction of 158km Lagos-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail, with 10 Stations : Apapa, Ebute Metta, Agege, Agbado, Kajola, Papalanto, Abeokuta, Olodo, Omi-Adio and Ibadan. (ongoing)

Picture 3.

4. Reconstruction of Apapa — TinCan — Mile 2 — Oshodi- Oworonshoki Expressway (commenced November 2018) . This is the first full reconstruction of the Road since it was first constructed in the 1970s. (ongoing)

5. Dualisation of Oyo-Ogbomosho road (funded by the N100 billion Sukuk Bond issued by the Federal Government in 2017) (ongoing)

6. Rehabilitation of Lagos-Otta-Abeokuta Road (ongoing)

7. Rehabilitation of Ikorodu-Sagamu Road (ongoing)

8. Construction of US$10 million Cancer Treatment Center at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) (ongoing)

9. A $21 million project funded by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) — will stabilize power supply to more than 200,000 people in and around Apapa in Lagos State. The contract was signed between the Japanese and Nigerian Governments in November 2018.

https://medium.com/@BuhariOsinbajo2019/buhari-administration-projects-in-south-west-nigeria-a88bb11defd6

All I see in picture of a generating set

Can I list part of my achievement also as operating generating set Cox I run mha IT on generating set also

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by olril17(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
olujastro:

Nawa oh. cheesy
There are ongoing projects in all the states of the federation. Like the Gbongan - Iwo Road, Obafemi Awolowo University IPP that'll provide uninterrupted electricity to the school, etc.

Apparently, only the very popular projects in Nigeria get the most attention of the media.
gbogan-iwo road?
you mean the same road I ply daily or another one?
gbogan-iwo-osogbo road is the worst federal road in osun state..
pls prove me wrong by uploading the picture of that road so everybody can indeed see what buhari has given osun state..
things u only read on paper but can't see visibly.

lol
IPP ko, LPP ni.
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by OgBurna(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
gare:
The last picture looks like a Gen Set, is that also part of the achievements ?

I wonder. O
Maybe dats part of mha achievement also cos mm. Doing my IT in a power plant company

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by olril17(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
demelza:
Another omo ale.
We will be moving into Osun to cast our votes.
Our address is at GRA, after Gov Oyinlola and the PDP chairman's house. You can pay a visit.

Let me see how a nonentity like you will stop the plans of APC for that day.
You know nothing but that day you will know.
and to pass your message, you have to call me omo-ale...and nonenetity...
that's shamefully gross,it support the assertion that most of you supporting APC are extremely stupidd, in fact your stupidnesss is an insult to stupidityy..
in real life, I'm sure you wouldn't have dare call a fellow Yoruba omo-ale or nonetity for my views
As for the rest of your gibberish, shove it down your arseehole.

lol...see his wide mouth like" we will be moving to osun state to cast our votes for APC "
apooda.
a state where. civil servants and pensioners are owed 30 months salary and where there is no federal structure on ground should cast the majority of their votes for the same party...
amukumeko,a lost youth with no direction..
feck off!

2 Likes

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Felicia001: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
olujastro:
Feel free to add any major projects in the South West not mentioned above.

Meanwhile, if Projects Dumping Party, PDP (ever) finds it way back into office to gain access to our national treasury again, that's my final goodbye to Nigeria.
You already kissed ur sithole routinely ass goodbye because its obvious u have never stepped ur short legs outta either Ibadan or that osogbo where u were given birth to.how many states be u been to in the last 10-16yrs? U come here n posting a 1000kvk Jubiali bros generator sets as an infrastructural development achievement... Foooolllls.... I pity ur generation unborn.
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by olril17(m): 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
slawomir:
Sometimes i see yorubas as morons I don't know why
Am a Bini
stupidd and shallow idiot...its a democracy, people can support who they want.. I don't support buhari but you are a big idiott for your statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. / Kano To Evacuate Almajiri Children / Nigerian Politicians Use Public Money As Their Private Piggy Bank: Kemi Badenoch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.