Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:52 PM

2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West (9279 Views)

Cairo Ojougboh Dies Watching Super Eagles Against South Africa / PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South / Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Vtrd:

Ogbeni, don't quote me again.
Who are the kingmakers?
Is the SGF not a so called kingmaker?
Which northern kingmaker said the presidency is going to the south west?
We are not talking about the tinubu -led alausa group of clowns here.

Don't quote me again. I am not going to reply.

Weakling. Develop a thick skin and don't take things personally . SGF who is trying to con Igbos? You lot are too gullible and that is why everyone drinks Garri with you including your own like Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West by Vtrd: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
QuotaSystem:
So you swallowed Boss Mustapha's bait of a SE President hook, line & sinker? Lool... grin grin

And are you presently supporting Buhari's re-election which is the criteria for that offer? How can you then base your confidence on an offer the SE has clearly rejected for Atiku cheesy? This level of delusion cannot be human.

You have still not mentioned how those lightweight eastern APC politicians intend to deal with the overriding northern political interest which Ndigbo is not aligned to, yet is the principal factor in any political decision Arewa takes.

Like you stated, you, like the average okafor, does not have northern interest at heart which is why ndigbo will continue to remain at he bottom of the political ladder for decades. Politics is about permanent interests whether you like it or not.

Don't miss my caveat next time otherwise you'll be ignored so hard you'll doubt your very existence.

It seems you have a deep problem. Your anti igbo bias is making you make arguments that have already been answered.

You claim the East are not diplomatic and so cannot get the presidency.
I gave you many examples of our diplomacy.

You turn around to claim from your imagination of course, that the fruit of that diplomacy is fake.

If you can't get rid of your personal igbo bias and analyse well , then it's best I dump you in the same bin I kept oshigun.

Nigeria returned to democracy in 1999 after the chaotic military era , we have been in mainstream politics for 16 years, so how exactly how we really suffered in politics ?

You think we would not have gotten the presidency instead of Jonathan if we were so thirsty for it?
Re: 2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West by Vtrd: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oshigun:

Weakling. Develop a thick skin and don't take things personally . SGF who is trying to con Igbos? You lot are too gullible and that is why everyone drinks Garri with you including your own like Kanu.
Give me one example, where any northern leader have promised the south west the presidency. ?
The only voice we hear is from the west.
The north for very obvious reasons will keep quiet until 2023 when there is nothing to lose, and then play their cards.

In all the our political history as a country, Who between the west and the east have being repeatedly conned by the north?

Customer dada ni yin.
Re: 2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
QuotaSystem:
So you swallowed Boss Mustapha's bait of a SE President hook, line & sinker? Lool... grin grin

And are you presently supporting Buhari's re-election which is the criteria for that offer? How can you then base your confidence on an offer the SE has clearly rejected for Atiku cheesy? This level of delusion cannot be human.

You have still not mentioned how those lightweight eastern APC politicians ('heavy hitters' indeed grin) intend to deal with the overriding northern political interest which Ndigbo is not aligned to, yet is the principal factor in any political decision Arewa takes. Only relevant APC power brokers that can deliver their people's votes can earn the right to be pacified...no be by political ashewo.

Like you stated, you, like the average okafor, does not have northern interest at heart which is why ndigbo will continue to remain at he bottom of the political ladder for decades. Politics is about permanent interests whether you like it or not.

Don't miss my caveat next time otherwise you'll be ignored so hard you'll doubt your very existence.

The guy is just sentimental like most Igbos. SGF that will not contest an election and only enjoys a position the President dashes out.

Has Buhari not made Tinubu, the same man Igbos swore Buhari will jail, now the oga patapata head of his campaign?

If that does not show Igbos that politics is about permanent interest then I don't know what will. Mentioning pen pusher SGF just shows the guy is clueless about Nigerian kingmaking and grassroot political structure.

SGF should win his ward first before drinking akamu with Igbos with his false promise he can never deliver since those above and far more influential than him will not sanction it.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West by Eledan: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Vtrd:

This guy keep spouting more nonsense.
A Yoruba bigot speaking for the north.

The unfortunate thing is that by 2023 when everything has settled, we will no longer see this moniker on nairaland to taunt.

It’ May hurt your eyes and sound bitter to your ear, but the truth is always like that.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Vtrd:

Give me one example, where any northern leader have promised the south west the presidency. ?
The north for very obvious reasons will keep quiet until 2023 when there is nothing to lose, and then play their cards.

In all the our political history as a country, Who between the west and the east have being repeatedly conned by the north?

Customer dada ni yin.

Look, the North will not support the SE into power in 2023. It is the North and SW that own APC. Igbos were asked to join but you turned your back on the Party when good and rational Igbo men like Ogbonaya Onu and Osita Okechukwu pleaded with you not to put all your eggs in the PDP basket. You told them to get lost and called them efulefus.

No one needs to announce the 2023 slot is zoned to the SW. Use your tongue to count your teeth. SW regiin is a major stakeholders in the APC and the only region the Party is in entire 100% control of in a gubernatorial capacity.

Those are facts and realities that influence how thing play out. Not the sentiment you are prone to working with. What will the Igbos bring to the table in 2023? No regional electoral strenght for the APC, hatred for an outgoing PMB and the ever present fear they will use the Presidency malevolently and vindictively? Nnamdi Kanu as governor of Abia after Igbo president pardons him? Yes it makes perfect sense North and Buhari will back you against the Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West by QuotaSystem: 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oshigun:

The guy is just sentimental like most Igbos. SGF that will not contest an election and only enjoys a position the President dashes out.

Has Buhari not made Tinubu, the same man Igbos swore Buhari will jail, now the oga patapata head of his campaign?

If that does not show Igbos that politics is about permanent interest then I don't know what will. Mentioning pen pusher SGF just shows the guy is clueless about Nigerian kingmaking and grassroot political structure.

SGF should win his ward first before drinking akamu with Igbos with his false promise he can never deliver since those above and far more influential than him will not sanction it.

Not just sentimental, but obstinate, naive and incredibly dishonest.

Imagine suddenly desperately trying to use Onu, Ngige & other 5%ers in APC.....people that cannot deliver a million votes combined... that they rejected and called sabo/efulefu for mingling with "Amala Tuwo" party...as a bargaining chip in his desperation for a presidency he laughably is still trying to pretend they are not dying for grin grin...e go clear for him eye bro wink.

These people are simply politically clueless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West by Eledan: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Vtrd:

It seems you have a deep problem. Your anti igbo bias is making you make arguments that have already been answered.

You claim the East are not diplomatic and so cannot get the presidency.
I gave you many examples of our diplomacy.

You turn around to claim from your imagination of course, that the fruit of that diplomacy is fake.

If you can't get rid of your personal igbo bias and analyse well , then it's best I dump you in the same bin I kept oshigun.

Nigeria returned to democracy in 1999 after the chaotic military era , we have been in mainstream politics for 16 years, so how exactly how we really suffered in politics ?

You think we would not have gotten the presidency instead of Jonathan if we were so thirsty for it?

Kindly explain how this could have happened
Re: 2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West by Eledan: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
Vtrd:

Customer dada ni yin.

In the 80’s When it was almost looking like the turn of Ekwueme, he was kicked into prison

In the 90’s, Ekwueme was again kicked out of the party he helped formed and one OBJ was brought to clinch the ticket and the Presidency.

An Igbo Presidency project always get involved in ghastly accident grin cheesy

Who then is the customer dada ?

The only time you are useful is when the north need to use you for the spoiler role but will never find you worthy or trustworthy enough for the highest office

Think !!!
Re: 2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
Eledan:

Kindly explain how this could have happened

Lunatic and delusional talk. Then again we are not surprised because this is how they roll. He must have been blind when OBJ chose Yar Adua as PDP candidate and then bypassed SE to nominate GEJ from SS as VP.

How could the SE have become President instead of others then? They did not get the Presidential or VP slot of the PDP from the outgoing Yoruba kingmaking President (OBJ) so how would they have managed it? Military coup? IPOB uprising? Bruv, these guys are so delusional it is comical.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West by Eledan: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oshigun:

Lunatic and delusional talk. Then again we are not surprised because this is how they roll. He must have been blind when OBJ chose Yar Adua as PDP candidate and then bypassed SE to nominate GEJ from SS as VP.

How could the SE have become President instead of others then? They did not get the Presidential or VP slot of the PDP from the outgoing Yoruba kingmaking President (OBJ) so how would they have managed it? Military coup? IPOB uprising? Bruv, these guys are so delusional it is comical.

The problem is they don’t really understand their real place in Nigeria and they have this incredible and overbloated false sense of importance that borders often on narcissism.
Re: 2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Eledan:

The problem is they don’t really understand their real place in Nigeria and they have this incredible and overbloated false sense of importance that borders often on narcissism.

It is narcissm Bro. That is why I say they always want to reap where they have not sown. The main thing Igbos fail to understand is that their overall perception as anti-Nigerian, because of their own words and actions, will always count against them politically. It has for 50 years and counting.

We tell them to tone down the hate and insult they never listen yet they want others to trust them.

How can I make a cannibal who says he loves Yoruba flesh the most my gateman? Will I not end up on a KING size barbecue grill by morning? Mad things bruv.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West by Ovamboland(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:

Jonathan is from South South Oga

He's from Eastern region

Oshiomole, Osinbajo, Fashola are from Wwestern region
Re: 2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West by hisexcellency34: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nothing can stop the South East from getting presidency in 2023. If APC fails to give us, PDP will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara Governorship Judgement Review: Supreme Court Fixes Date, March 17 / The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady / Lagos Flood: Fashola Declares Monday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.