Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary (26938 Views)

'Surviving R. Kelly' Documentary On Sex Abuse Scandal: All You Need To Know / Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary / R. Kelly To Sue Everyone Involved In The New "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Kingpunter: 7:30am On Jan 07, 2019
Sophia Momodu,the mother of Davido’s first child has reacted to the Life Time documentary on R Kelly ‘Surviving R Kelly’ which details testimonies from many parties claiming he was a paedophile.

She wrote

I watched surviving R Kelly (sick face emoji)�If you think I am overly protective of my girl child ,I’ve got news for you..
It just tripled .

https://www./2019/01/sophia-momodu-reacts.html

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by lilmax(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2019
NICE

doesn't change the fact she's not that attractive

24 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Twizzy30(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2019
That's yo headache... because if Davido's people were over protecting him, you won't be fuckin him

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2019
grin this animal afonja is hear to make noise again cool unattractive woman who dashed her useless pussyyy to davido tongue spits

Check my signature to sell to me

10 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by DavidEsq(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2019
I've been trying to watch that video on you tube, I no see am o!

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 07, 2019
This table she's shaking.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by ChimuchiYola(f): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2019
Baby mama with conscience

Make Una leave baby mama matter and help me with my laptop ministry grow to another level nah

I no wan do ashwo work or baby mama services....

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Fuckmytoto(f): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2019
All these oloshos will seize evry opputunity to hoe for attention, if you want to protect your child you start by keeping her affairs off social media . What kinda imbecilic attention seeking LovePeddler is this ??

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Originality007: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin this animal afonja is hear to make noise again cool unattractive woman who dashed her useless pussyyy to davido tongue spits

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by MufasaRebirth: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2019
I like this Sophie girl I really dunno why kiss

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2019
kennygee:
This table she's shaking.
she needs to scatter the table ,all the monsters on it need to fall and hit their head on a rock.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Toks2008(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2019
But why become a paedophile when there are still young under 20 and above 18 sweet girls everywhere

10 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Fuckmytoto(f): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
I like this Sophie girl I really dunno why kiss
Na ur prik just dey scratch you , better masturbate and start using ur head the right way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Heywhizzy(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2019
Most people criticizing her have prolly not seen or heard about the documentary

7 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by janettee(f): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2019
Always protecting the girl child but nothing is being done to these ugly ass pedophiles undecided.

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by MufasaRebirth: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2019
Fuckmytoto:

Na ur prik just dey scratch you , better masturbate and start using ur head the right way
Your moniker tho grin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by LabUdegbe(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Fuckmytoto:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin blood of Matthew ..
Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by superlanny(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2019
glorified olosho turned babymama

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by dominique(f): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Boy child needs protection too o

12 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by kay29000(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2019
Toks2008:
But why become a paedophile when there are still young under 20 and above 18 sweet girls everywhere

Actually, those are the kind of girls R. Kelly likes. So, technically, he isn't a pedo...but he is 51, so it is somehow to see a 51 year old man dating an 18 year old girl.

8 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Two things worse than an animal, a paedophile and a bigot.
You are one.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2019
Nonsense.

One day the world would come to accept paedophilia as it has accepted gay relationships, and everyone dissing R.Kelly today would be FoRCED to apologise for their anit-paedophilic comments just as Kevin Hart was forced to apologise for anti-gay jokes he made many years ago.

Humans have gone bonkers angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by SalamRushdie: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
nonsense!!!! everyone just wants to have an opinion ..

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Michelle55: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
ChimuchiYola:
Baby mama with conscience

Make Una leave baby mama matter and help me with my laptop ministry grow to another level nah

I no wan do ashwo work or baby mama services....
You wan start yahoo plus cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by jaxxy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
How old is Sophia and how old is davido? Just asking cos young davido shud hv been protected from her.

10 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Ugosample(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
janettee:
Always protecting the girl child but nothing is being done to these ugly ass pedophiles undecided.

no mind them
Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Toks2008(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
kay29000:

Actually, those are the kind of girls R. Kelly likes. So, technically, he isn't a pedo...but he is 51, so it is somehow to see a 51 year old man dating an 18 year old girl.

I beg to disagree...as long as a lady is 18 and above, she is free to date Any man above her age no matter the age gap.

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
dominique:
Boy child needs protection too o
God bless you for this.

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary by SocialJustice: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
In pursuit of tight line of joy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Ifu Ennada Tells Big Brother Naija To Take 24-hour Break / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo / Niyola Attends Coco Adeleke's Wedding In Dubai In Show Stopping Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.