Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Married Women Dating Married Men Answers Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Dating Married Men Answers Needed (547 Views)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Dating Married Men Answers Needed by amliftedhigher: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2019
Having read the post credited to Toks2008 about trusting a man with another woman, I want to ask please where do we categorise Married Women dating Married Men but both still hold their marriages and spouse seriously?
Are they sinners?
Whose sin is greater?
Could they be classified as fornicators just like unmarried men and women do?
I need answers oh.
Re: Married Women Dating Married Men Answers Needed by Toks2008(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2019
amliftedhigher:
Having read the post credited to Toks2008 about trusting a man with another woman, I want to ask please where do we categorise Married Women dating Married Men but both still hold their marriages and spouse seriously?
Are they sinners?
Whose sin is greater?
Could they be classified as fornicators just like unmarried men and women do?
I need answers oh.

This is clear adultery.
Re: Married Women Dating Married Men Answers Needed by Shelumiel: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2019
They are engaged in adultery , which is a common sin ; hence none is greater
Re: Married Women Dating Married Men Answers Needed by amliftedhigher: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2019
Shelumiel:
They are engaged in adultery , which is a common sin ; hence none is greater
I wonder why men are being called when ever this kind of issue comes up.
David in the bible did his own by force, he and Solomon took peoples wife by force. They even went as far as killing the husband.
But this days married women approached married men for dating with a simple reason that they are both matured for the game hence no blackmail of any sort.
Re: Married Women Dating Married Men Answers Needed by Shelumiel: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2019
amliftedhigher:

I wonder why men are being called when ever this kind of issue comes up.
David in the bible did his own by force, he and Solomon took peoples wife by force. They even went as far as killing the husband.
But this days married women approached married men for dating with a simple reason that they are both matured for the game hence no blackmail of any sort.
Point of correction, it was David who was engaged in adultery ;not Solomon. And secondly , adultery is a sin which destroys not only the individual , but the home of those who practice such . Think about it : what sort of example would you be setting for your kids if you were engaged in acts of adultery

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hours after his baby mama stab him,Man Professes Love For his baby mama Later / How 10yearschallenge Ruined My Relationship / WOW!!! How I Found Out My Boyfriend Is Married & Has A Son !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.