Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,501 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:36 PM

You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! (1111 Views)

I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife / Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2019
My brother, no matter how close you are to a lady, even if you wooed her, you must receive YES for dating, else you might suffer for it. Some ladies might get close to you after wooing them, do not assume it is YEs, make sure you hear a YES from them before moving forward.

One big issue of not getting a YES & assuming you are dating, is to prevent any sudden debate of "Are we dating?"...Be smart in 2019, do not assume anything, make sure everything is sure.

Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by DuchessLily(f): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2019
Are u talking from experience?? True sha
Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by Randy100: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2019
What if you are chopping her kpomo, do you still need to ask her out?

Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2019
DuchessLily:
Are u talking from experience?? True sha
I thought so
Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2019
OK...
Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
OK...
undecided undecided
Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2019
Randy100:
Hey!!
Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2019
Iamtosignno:
I thought so
Really?
Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2019
LightQueen:
undecided undecided
Lightqueen... Wetin happen??
Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Light queen.
Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by youngsahito(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2019
Randy100:
DAT is kpomo yes

Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Light queen.
Uhn??
Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Go check undecided
Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2019
LightQueen:
Go check undecided
Enter facebook abeg
Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Enter facebook abeg
Okay
Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by kiddoiLL(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2019
Randy100:
my brother wetin you want to dey find again after d kpomo na

Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by micimmortal01: 9:12am On Jan 07, 2019
Assumptions l'opa C. Ronaldo
Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Really?
With the way he talk na
Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by kollinzgee(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Randy100:
pkomo chopping is the highest point in a relationship if you chop her kpomo you are officially her boyfriend if she denies you then she is the looser not you.
Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by kollinzgee(m): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
bukkyemotions:
My brother, no matter how close you are to a lady, even if you wooed her, you must receive YES for dating, else you might suffer for it. Some ladies might get close to you after wooing them, do not assume it is YEs, make sure you hear a YES from them before moving forward.

One big issue of not getting a YES & assuming you are dating, is to prevent any sudden debate of "Are we dating?"...Be smart in 2019, do not assume anything, make sure everything is sure.
this only happens to dull nice guys i dont need a yes to start...
Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by Headlesschicken(m): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
undecided shut d Phuck up son,yuh mates r busy banging d p*ssy after d first conversation n yuh busy waiting for a YES,yes kee u dia.... grin

Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by lilmax(m): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
kollinzgee:

pkomo chopping is the highest point in a relationship if you chop her kpomo you are officially her boyfriend if she denies you then she is the looser not you.
and you think you're the only one knacking it?
Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by Randy100: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
kollinzgee:

My brother it is not always true. There are some kpomo that you will taste and you won't want to let go. Moreover, there are other qualities in a woman that is greater than kpomo. Ask Davido.
Re: You Assumed She Is Your Girlfriend!! by Randy100: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
kollinzgee:

what if she is a cheerful giver?

My Sister Likes It In Nigeria / Is There Still Any Hope For Me / Braless Afia Schwarzenegger Flaunts Boobs In See-through Top To Celebrate Bday