Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,931 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:45 AM

Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos (35098 Views)

Kidnappers' Leader Punishes Member Who Raped A Victim 4 Times, Deducts His Share / Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage / Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos [photos+video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Jenniferblog(f): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2019
A driver operating on one of the car hailing services Nigeria, met his Waterloo, early this morning, after allegedly stealing a phone belonging to his client in Lagos

The suspect had gone to drop the lady at her Omole Estate Phase 1 home, but when she stepped inside to get money to pay for the ride, the man allegedly stole her iPhone 8.

Upon her return, she discovered that her phone was missing, but the driver denied having anything to do with its sudden disappearance.

However, a search was conducted and in the end, the phone was found safely hidden in the car’s sunroof, prompting the driver to be punished and later freed after confessing and apologizing.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0GHuRQU5g8

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/lady-punishes-a-driver-who-stole-her-phone-in-lagos-video/

1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Jenniferblog(f): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2019
Ghananian Police & A 14 Year Old Girl Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/ghananian-police-a-14-year-old-girl-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by queensera(f): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2019
White Lady Gives A Man Sweet To Lick After Sticking It In Her Private Part, WATCH VIDEO HERE
http://nairaplus.com/2018/12/white-lady-gives-a-man-sweet-to-lick-after-sticking-it-in-her-private-part-video/
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by godwinstringed1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin

I see Mr lalasticlala in this thread. He hasn't been replying my mentions cry
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by xoxocandy(f): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Good for him
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Groovenaija360(m): 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin

THEY SHOULD HAVE BURNT HIM ALIVE undecided

Watch The Thrilling Moment Akpabio, Udom & Nsima Ekere All Hug In Uyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu3_jebig8M
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Okoyebos: 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lucky guy

He's saying "shebi I don beg you na".

Flatheaded mannerless idiot. He thinks this is that muddy side where they give chieftaincy titles to armed robbers and kidnappers.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by CuddleBear(f): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
That's small compared to what I'll do to the thief that stole mine if I catch him

3 Likes

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by franklypaen: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Shameless cargo
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by fowlyansh181(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
I have no mercy for thieves and I care little about whatever is done to them . I suffered at their hands last week , was about to embark on a long journey with my private car, made sure everything was in order a day to the trip, packed outside so that it would be easy to drive off the next morning early enough without having to be scared of the road outside being blocked in, woke the next morning running late , dressed and got to my vehicle to drive off only to find out that these idiots mysteriously broke into my car , opened my bonnet and stole my car battery .. I was just extremely confused.

39 Likes

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by slawomir: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Isoright
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Okoyebos: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lucky guy

They burn thieves alive for lesser items lesser than what he stole.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by johnchins: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Did the lady employ Army to beat him or not? If not she is not serious
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
This bastard should be dismissed from the Uber & Taxify platforms.

There are a lot of criminals driving on the e-hailing platforms in the name of unemployment.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Sweetcollins: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Excellent
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Lizilicious(f): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Driver wan achieve iPhone
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Okoyebos: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
CuddleBear:
That's small compared to what I'll do to the thief that stole mine if I catch him

They can't steal what you don't have na

2 Likes

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Dhayor001(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
So, let me get this straight. Instead of handing him over to the police, you took law into your own hands and made a video

Nigerians and this "my way is the best way" attitude.

If this man sues you and damages are awarded against you, you go blame one innocent old woman for village

5 Likes

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Gidah: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
E no dey finish for body once a thief always a thief

1 Like

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by PastorandMentor(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Don't marry such a girl sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Wizpa(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
After apologizing, bringing it to social media wasn't necessary undecided
Let he who has no sin be the first to cast a stone...
Besides, the lady kinda looks like a whoorree looking at the way she is dressed... (my opinion though) tongue
Be stupid enough to quote me! angry
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Okoyebos: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
PastorandMentor:
Don't marry such a girl sad

You lack the intellectual capacity to advice anyone on marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Iamtony(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
See her stiff ynash, grin
does he think it's easy after all d work

5 Likes

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hmmm the lady got no chill at all shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lol they must have called the Fone to find it there. It’s a crime that cud spoil his growing business.

1 Like

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Okoyebos: 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dhayor001:
So, let me get this straight. Instead of handing him over to the police, you took law into your own hands and made a video

Nigerians and this "my way is the best way" attitude.

If this man sues you and damages are awarded against you, you go blame one innocent old woman for village

Alaye, shut up your mouth.

You ignorant people would be making noise about the law. What do you know about the law?

FYI, the law empowers private citizens to arrest offenders. I'm sure you don't know that.

He wants to sue, for what? Battery, assault?
He's a suspect and he was found with the stolen item which he confessed taking.

If you don't know something, you shut up.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
why not get your own car .......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette / I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim / Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.