Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Aisha Buhari Under Fire For Asking Nigerians To Give Her Husband A Second Chance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aisha Buhari Under Fire For Asking Nigerians To Give Her Husband A Second Chance (445 Views)

Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) / Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / Fans Drag T.I For Asking Cardi B To Forgive Offset Following Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Under Fire For Asking Nigerians To Give Her Husband A Second Chance by ybase2: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2019
A former governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose, has challenged the wife of the president, Aisha Buhari, to explain to Nigerians what had happened to the cabal she alleged had hijacked her husband’s government.

Fayose in a statement on Sunday, January 6, by his media aide, Lere Olayinka, faulted Aisha for campaigning for the reelection of her husband after claiming on several occasions that a cabal controlling her husband’s government made it to fail, The Punch reports.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/01/aisha-buhari-under-fire-for-asking-nigerians-to-give-her-husband-a-second-chance.html

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Under Fire For Asking Nigerians To Give Her Husband A Second Chance by CarlosTheJackal: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Under Fire For Asking Nigerians To Give Her Husband A Second Chance by Oshin56(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2019
That's official language now the woman have passed her message few months ago so he who have ear let him hear and choose well because the journey of four years is not a journey of four days

(1) (Reply)

JJC Skillz Says Why I Married Funke Akindele / 'I Want To Smell You, I Want To Breathe You In': Jeff Bezos' Sent Steamy Text Me / How To Make Bitterleaf Soup "Ofe Onugwu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.