Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,083 members, 7,807,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

The Implications Of God's Presence With You (6) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Implications Of God's Presence With You (6) (413 Views)

Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Implications Of God's Presence With You (6) by Revadebola: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2019
Listen to I decree that from now, you will not beg nor lack again, in Jesus Name. Listen to the message titled, "THE IMPLICATIONS OF GOD'S PRESENCE WITH YOU" (6) and the word of knowledge God gave me for you in this audio. by Charles Adebola #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/charles-adebola/i-decree-that-from-now-you

(1) (Reply)

“jesus Faked His Own Death For More Followers” - Journalist Taylor Lorenz / Finishing Grace by Joel Osteen / Watch Your Ways! Nothing Is Hidden For Heaven Is A Serious Business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.