Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,362 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Rare Photo Of HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Prostrating - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Rare Photo Of HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Prostrating (1285 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) / Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Photo Of HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Prostrating by Alhajikinky(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
He is one of the most revered Emirs in Africa yet despite his worldly possessions, he still gives it all out to his mother.

You have no reason not to respect your parent.

Re: Rare Photo Of HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Prostrating by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
This is how he should be prostrating to King Jaja of Opobo III that feeds him. (And all the Northern oligarchy)

The Niger Deltans are really nice to the North.

How can you feed people what you have never eaten.

Oil that is yours.

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Prostrating by labani06(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
kai Malam u have done a very big mistake because no one deserve this but Allah
Re: Rare Photo Of HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Prostrating by ImperialYoruba: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
labani06:
kai Malam u have done a very big mistake because no one deserve this but Allah

No one deserve what, to be bowed to? Who told you this?

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Prostrating by ImperialYoruba: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
I want those very learned in Quran and Islamic traditions to come here and give us opinion.

One person says this is unacceptable in Islam. I have also heard personally some muslims, usually Northerners, condemning the prostration to anything but Allah.

Come and tell us why this is unacceptable.
Re: Rare Photo Of HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Prostrating by ImperialYoruba: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
Im surprised no one has taken my challenge to debate this act.

It is well! grin

Let me say this.... I nominate this picture for front page. If I had a blogsite I would leave this picture as my landing page for a full month. It is beautiful!

I join His Highness Emir Sanusi in bowing to his beautiful and elegant mother.

I bow to mothers everywhere in Nigeria and everywhere in the world. May their love and energy continue to be a sustenance to mankind...Ase!
Re: Rare Photo Of HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Prostrating by labani06(m): 6:22am On Jan 08, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Here we go....Islamic extremists!
No one deserve what, to be bowed to? Who told you this?
this is not extremism but the true meaning of Tauhid "monothesm"
Re: Rare Photo Of HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Prostrating by ImperialYoruba: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
labani06:

this is not extremism but the true meaning of Tauhid "monothesm"

What is the doctrine for monotheism and how is bowing in respect for mother a violation of the doctrine?

Mother is an extension of God. Are you aware of this?
Re: Rare Photo Of HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Prostrating by labani06(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

What is the doctrine for monotheism and how is bowing in respect for mother a violation of the doctrine?

I am very sure u are aware that such kind of bowing is a form of worship in many religion please if u are a muslim go and look for an ustaz and teach u kitabul tauhid u will see what i am talking about Sanusi cannot bow down to such an extent . لاالله الا الله is not a sentence to joke with please .
this is not extremism but the true teaching of Islam
Re: Rare Photo Of HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Prostrating by labani06(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

I am very sure u are aware that such kind of bowing is a form of worship in many religion please if u are a muslim go and look for an ustaz and teach u kitabul tauhid u will see what i am talking about Sanusi cannot bow down to such an extent . لاالله الا الله is not a sentence to joke with please .

i know some may say i dont have respect to elders while thats wrong Because i know even in the quran after full obedience to Allah and his messenger is to obey ur parent !!! but becareful our tauhid is more than any thing
Re: Rare Photo Of HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Prostrating by ImperialYoruba: 3:51am On Jan 09, 2019
labani06:

i know some may say i dont have respect to elders while thats wrong Because i know even in the quran after full obedience to Allah and his messenger is to obey ur parent !!! but becareful our tauhid is more than any thing

Ok, i will give benefit of doubt. In fact i will modify my entry and take out the word.

I have certain information to share but because of the beauty and symbolism on this thread I will not say it here, in honor to the Emir, even though he is not here, the eminence of his position demands I respect his presence and absence alike. This is the way of Omoluabi.

I do have a thread already in which part of what we observe here was scheduled to be featured. You can find me on R--B-- the cult of the sustainer and nourisher.

Thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Why Were The Greeks So Creative / What's The Origin Of The Name Odubade? / Do White People Yab Each Other The Way Black People Do To Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.