Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group (15961 Views)

Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Robbers Arrested After Robbing A Policeman Of His Pistol In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Giftedhand92: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
A U.S returnee accuses Lagos policeman of using cult group to threaten him inside police station.
The young Nigerian man who shared how he was manhandled in the early hours of today in Lekki Phase 1 wrote;

So this morning In Lekki phase 1, i was sleeping when the security man came to wake me up that he caught someone broke into my car with the things he stole from the car and everywhere ransacked, we called the security agency and they called the cops but they had no patrol vehicle as they said, we decided to take him to the Lekki Divisional Police station, the case was reported, i wrote a statement as the complainant, to cut the story short they asked if i wanted to charge the thief to court and that I’ll have to pay for the transport and some stuffs to be able to charge a thief to court, i told them i don’t want to be the one responsible for sending another man to prison for stealing things i already recovered, they still begged for money anyway cos they found out i just came back from America, i gave them some money and i wrote a letter to withdraw the case and let everything go, so before i could come back outside one of the policemen went and wrote on my car “MEET US AT THE ELF BUS STOP SAYS BY AROMATE CONFRATERNITY TODAY OR YOU WILL FINE YOURSELF AS A DEAD MAN BY 11 ON THE DOT signed “

So i went back into the police station to get the attention of the officers and they were all acting like they don’t know who wrote it or what was going on.

Who could have come to a police station and write this on the car, like WTF, This is what Nigerian police has been reduced to, they either find a way to extort you or even kill you for your possession if they have a chance, this is exactly why no one believe in this country no more, this country will never be great, there’s no way it will ever be, politicians aren’t the only problem we have...smfh

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/u-s-returnee-accuses-lagos-policeman-of-threatening-him-with-a-cult-group/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Pulsenaija: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
Top 5 Worst Nigerian Musician In A Good Record Label - Celebrities

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/gist/top-5-worst-nigerian-musician/

Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by KingLennon(m): 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria bro a country that even policemen are worse than criminals

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Giftedhand92: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
Watch The Sickening Video HERE

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Playbeatznation: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hmmn
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by ainas247: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
smiley
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by hedonistic: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
Things are getting out of hand in this useless country.

20 Likes

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Jackhammer(m): 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
cry
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by dreamwords: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
9ja no b am, we dey fukc up, I swear

2 Likes

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by slickbak(m): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Home sweet home. Welcome back

2 Likes

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Jayskit: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Fela0: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Shithole Police
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by kozmokaz(m): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lol
This is Nigeria bro

2 Likes

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by emmabest2000(m): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
NPF I hail una ooo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by AntiStupidity: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by enemyofprogress: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
You better pack your things and run back to where you came from to avoid story

28 Likes

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Sirheny007(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
It looks like the NPF are the worst hit with corruption and Hunger.
Indeed, HungerBad!
grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Kingluqman(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Guy, why you collect return ticket at first?

This is shithole na... what do you expect?
Better go book flight dey go Yankee.
grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by LZAA: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
FINE YASEF grin
I'm very sure na afonja write that ish grin
NPF dmsef sabi say dm be d worse police force in the world
Cc immhotep sarrki deomelllo velocity25 yarimo justiceleague1

7 Likes

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sorry bro
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by abiaumo(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Egbabiekperemo3: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
Looks like handiwork of an afonja officer

2 Likes

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
abiaumo:
grin
Haba... Wetin concern police with my AC...gringrin always finding fault when there's none

1 Like

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Bustincole(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
Naija Police wit dare atrocity

be like 5 & 6

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by uuzba(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
KingLennon:
Welcome to Nigeria bro a country that even policemen are worse than criminals
Which kind welcome? Person dem put pepper for him pant, him nyash dey scratch am. He cannot stay one place. You dey USA, that one no do you. You wan come back come show us that you are a US Returnee.
US Returnee na your certificate? You come dey complain about our hungry and starving police force. What do you expect? The time you dey travel go, no be run wey you run comot? Our Police no bad reach that time? Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Ressaman(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oh

1 Like

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by SUPOL(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
There’s nothing like aromate confratanity. Aromate is just slogan used by the svc(supreme vikings confrat) to call on there members. That must be written by d friends of d guy u arrested. They’re nothing don’t worry,

6 Likes

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by sapiosexist(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Me I have lost faith in the country since.
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by dayleke: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sirheny007:
It looks like the NPF are the worst hit with corruption and Hunger.
Indeed, HungerBad!
grin

That na pesin moniker for NL o...
Make im catch you....

1 Like

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by uuzba(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
sapiosexist:
Me I have lost faith in the country since.
Welldone. But you are browsing our website? Wetin you dey find?
Go and browse msn.com and other oyibo sites and follow them yarn.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Fronts Wife As Sister To Dupe A Lady N1.9m / Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup / Omoku Pipeline Explosion: About 20 Dead, 15 Sustained Injuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.