Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

How I Married Funke - JJC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Married Funke - JJC (377 Views)

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW / JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary. See Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Married Funke - JJC by Aonkuuse(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Abdulrasheed Bello, the husband of popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele-Bello, who is popularly known as JJC Skillz, has said that he paid attentions to his dreams that was why he got married to the actress.

The music producer took to his Instagram account to reveal that he once dreamt that he will marry Funke Akindele but she never believed him.

In the post with a quote titled “Pay attention to your dreams. They could be telling you things that you need to know,” he disclosed that he dreamt of marrying Funke Akindele in 2012, however after a week of romance they broke. However, they came back together after the actress made a move.

He wrote: “I have to testify God is great I had a dream one night around Christmas 2012 that I will be married to @funkejenifaakindele and believing in the mighty God I trust I approached and she didn’t believe me. Daaaaah Lol A week of romance ended”

“We broke up and I wrote this song to send a message of what is to come. My God has never lied or lead me astray A year later she had a calling to find me and so the story continues. The Master architect is at work.

(1) (Reply)

See The 5 Richest Men In US Worth A Mind-boggling Combined Wealth Of $415.4bill / Satan Is A Symbol Of Pride – Church Of Satan Reacts To Christian Bale’s Speech / How You Can Donate To My Campaign – Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.