Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,073 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? (153407 Views)

10 Ways To Know A Job Is Not For You / Anyone Know A Thing About 'outstandinginc' / My Interview Experience-you Might Learn A Thing Or Two. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by Remsokenny: 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
thanks for the help, it has really save me from unnecessary expenses.
Hoodboy007:
I went for the interview today.....after a motivating and captivating speech, they requested that participants pay the sum of 40,000 naira to be inducted into the system......i became skeptical about them...my spirit was just telling me something else. So i withdraw from the whole process
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by dumaro(f): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Thanks Nairalanders you always have the info I need
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by Originalcyndy: 4:57am On Feb 27, 2019
Thank you very much for this info. The address looked familiar coz I have gone for one scam interview on that same off Acme road. I can't even remember applying to that organisation. Can't comman waste transport money.
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by Norchikevents: 6:29am On Feb 28, 2019
I just got an invite from CF Lead this morning. K decided to come check on nairaland first. Thanks for helping out ooo. Scammers everywhere
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by Norchikevents: 6:29am On Feb 28, 2019
I just got an invite from CF Lead this morning. K decided to come check on nairaland first. Thanks for helping out ooo. Scammers eve
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by lahizak: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
Thank God for nairaland. Just got the test 4 d interview on monday. Been unemployed 4 a while so naturally my mind tell me to go iron my suit and tie, den a bit of my brain say check nairaland first. Imagine me spending d little i av for transport of lagos from ibadan only to go dere and be asked to pay 40k. Where i wan see am? Thanks 4 keeping us afloat

2 Likes

Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by ehmmy11(m): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Just got an invite for Monday... Thanks to those who confirmed them you are blessed... This unemployment thing is very bad it attracts all sort of things ...scammers will receive what is due to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by promzy35fizza(m): 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Cflead is rubbish. Its a modernised mlm to me. After a prolonged motivating speech, they want to lure somebody to pay 40,000k for reg? And they claimed they ain't selling no product.

2 Likes

Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by Rojeta(f): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2019
Scammers o. Dont go o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2019
PLEASE YOU GUYS SHOULD RAN WAY AND DISCARD SUCH INTERVIEW SMS.....ITS New scam in town. .how would you explain a job invitation interview you never applied for? then you still pay money for induction...40k times 10 makes.....simple hammer o!
messages were sent randomly to numbers using bulk sms platform...and nothing much....why do we rob our fellow man, na wa ooo

3 Likes

Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by Omourence: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
I have gotten msgs from them 6times both mail and texts, how can you send messages to someone 6times within 24hrs, which genuine company has that kind of time? grin
Besides, all the messages has different names and numbers as their human resource.

3 Likes

Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 07, 2019
factorial1:
Imagine, I just received interview invite test at 2:40am today.

What company works in the middle of the night grin

Scam!!!
you funny die.witches and wizards work in the night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by factorial1(m): 10:12am On Mar 07, 2019
Jen92:
you funny die.witches and wizards work in the night.

Lol
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by Mikefoto1234(m): 6:31am On Mar 15, 2019
Thank you nairalanders for saving me from taking a day off work, wasting time and transport fare to a nonsense seminar. 1 love.
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by dante011: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
Thanks guys for the info, yu saved me a Lotta stress. I was actually thinking this peps seemed familiar, I attended one sometime back where they asked me for 20k deposit, as I didn't agree they reduced it 10k and then to 5k, 1 naira I nor drop. Thanks for timely info guys, I trust this forum die.
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by Shegunsmart(m): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
Emma1Oj:
Thank you for clearing the air. They keep bugging me with mails and calls but I just tell them "UNAVAILABLE"
Pheezy23:
Thanks to the brave ones that confirmed and unleashed the truth about this so CFLEAD, me that I'm even broke and somebody wants to waste my money again.
Emma1Oj:
Thank you for clearing the air. They keep bugging me with mails and calls but I just tell them "UNAVAILABLE"

Bravo! thanks for saving my penny. I got similar message too.
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by Abioduntaj: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Thankz for this. kudos guys
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by fjoksy(f): 12:14am On Mar 24, 2019
Thank God I have not wasted my money and time, I got an invite to attend their interview on Monday 25th March
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by Divepen1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
I just got mine. Thanks for this...
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by Famoustemmy(m): 7:04am On Apr 06, 2019
life of a job seeker, even fly will invite you for interview. Got same mail this morning and I decided to check online and Nairaland is there to help me.. thanks guys..
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by davidseeker: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2019
They are entrepreneurs organisation grin grin grin
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by Olenda1: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
Thanks guys I just got mine too
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by Lumi27: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2019
Thank you for confirming . Only God knows where they got our emails from
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by Epphy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lumi27:
Thank you for confirming . Only God knows where they got our emails from

I went today. Spent almost 6 hours there. My only consolation was the financial talk I got from them which was some sort of reminder anyway. The important part self no reach 1 hour. Just wasted the rest 5 hours with their sweet talks.
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by EmmyteeTosin(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
This just saved me too... I got their mail earlier today mehn
Jaynipher22:
Thanks nairalanders, you guys are the best. keep up with the good works and saving job hunters from scam. There's so much love here. Much love to those that makes all this happen. You saved a sister from another CFLEAD/GNLD scam....

1 Like

Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by Dominique123(m): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
I didn't even apply for that opportunity and I got the invite. How weird
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by DaBogu: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
When you get such invite reply them by threatening them that your father is a herbalist and if any of them try to send you such he either gonne die by Ifa's curse or Sango
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by Phinell: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2019
I'm so impressed right now, my love for nairaland is plenty. I got a mail for interview on Monday which is supposed to be public holiday. I mean, who works on public holidays...? Thanks guy, nairaland is also know as family house and I'm glad to be part of the family. I ain't going nowhere ���
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by Dianna12: 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
I just got an email from them now sef
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by OSHIOMOLE: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
CFLEAD is Scam, They are not a Proper company/organization. Don't waste your Transport fare or corporate dress for their interview..
You didn't apply for the job, they get your email from a certain database.
Visit ibringjobs..com for legit job vacancies and tips on how to prepare for interviews.
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by OSHIOMOLE: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
CFLEAD is Scam, They are not a Proper company/organization. Don't waste your Transport fare or corporate dress for their interview..
You didn't apply for the job, they get your email from a certain database.
Visit ibringjobs..com for legit job vacancies and tips on how to prepare for interviews.
teeroyal:
PLEASE ANYONE WITH EXPERIENCE WITH CFLEAD, I GOT THIS

Dear applicant,

Thank you for applying to become part of our workforce.

Sequel to your recent application via our online advertorial page, we are pleased with your background.

In view of this, you have been Shortlisted to attend our LEADERSHIP/BUSINESS ASSESSMENT and WORKSHOP for an INTERVIEW to be a Team/ Unit leader.

OVERVIEW OF CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE
CFLEAD has the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women.

Our priority is to assist individuals in having a befitting lifestyle, acquire their desire and live a healthy life, using networking as a critical tool.

We have helped people of all level from fresh graduates to medical doctors and other professionals to become millionaires and travel the world for free.

Now it’s yours. Take it... Own it!

The Principle of CFLEAD INITIATIVE, inspired by the values, are based on the belief in: Integrity, People, Opportunity, Vision, Leadership Entrepreneurship, Community of “Young-preneurs”
Venue:13 Ajumobi olorounje street, off acme road Agidinbi ikeja.

Date:Tuesday 15th January, 2019

Time: 9am prompt

NOTE:You are required to tender this invitation and passport photographs at the point of entrance for security purpose.

It is imperative to confirm your availability, do so by replying to this e-mail.

we look forward to seeing you.

JULIET
Administrative director
08104986696/ WC23066

for more information, please check www.cflead.org

Our Vision

Our vision is to create a community of graduates, and young entrepreneurs as a solution to youth restiveness and unemployment problem in the society of today.

Our Mission

To Build the culture of good leadership and entrepreneurial qualities in people with young minds as a solution to societal decadence.

Our Core Values

Absolute Integrity, People first, Equal opportunity for all, Long-range vision is the sustainability for wealth,Building culture for good leadership, Creating a community of young-preneurs
Re: Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? by zuyy: 5:13am On Apr 25, 2019
This is annoying and our government kept quit .... This is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Some Fun While Job Hunting / Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.