Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships (3739 Views)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by arleck(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:
Why should I be in a relationship if I don't wanna get married to you in the first place?
taah just shut up
so when you were 17 that relationship leads to marriage Right
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 10, 2019
cutefy:

Close the chapter of ur ex... if not, ur date will get paranoid and reduce her commitment.
Abi Na All Is Well...
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 10, 2019
truthsayer009:

Guy, you dey make me laugh oooh. You Dom clock 40?

33 this year lol
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by cutefy: 6:19am On Jan 10, 2019
Offpoint:

An answer from someone in her late thirtiesgrin

LOL. ..
she might just be in her late teens, you never can tell...
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by cutefy: 6:20am On Jan 10, 2019
arleck:

taah just shut up
so when you were 17 that relationship leads to marriage Right

Then that age is considered too early and inappropriate for any relationship
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by cutefy: 6:21am On Jan 10, 2019
pcguru1:

33 this year lol

The time is running fast.
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 10, 2019
cutefy:

You won my heart bro... this is honesty at its peak.
So u think others saying yes are not being honest?
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2019
pcguru1:

33 this year lol

Omoh bros, I suppose dey greet you with "Uncle" ooh. All this Nairaland ladies talking to you as if you're their mate. Berra tell them cheesy
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by cutefy: 7:56am On Jan 10, 2019
gloria34:
So u think others saying yes are not being honest?

No na... embarassed
Just that, it's much more difficult for someone to say No than Yes.
Whichever way, I appreciate those saying YES as much as I do to those saying No.
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2019
truthsayer009:

Omoh bros, I suppose dey greet you with "Uncle" ooh. All this Nairaland ladies talking to you as if you're their mate. Berra tell them cheesy

Lol I no dey put age for head, respect begets respect. Some of them know, outside most talk normally but on NL anything follow
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 10, 2019
cutefy:

The time is running fast.

My brother, man Wan settle down but there is the finance wahala then there's the fact that I stay in Lagos so chances of meeting people hard as traffic and stress, plus I be introvert I hardly dey commot except chilling to drink but this year am hopeful Sha, dey pray for me as this rate na pension money I go use send child to school

1 Like

Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by arleck(m): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
cutefy:

Then that age is considered too early and inappropriate for any relationship
okay be preaching embarassed
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Erums(m): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
cutefy:

Lols... but consider the wasted resources involved, viz time, money, and energy

The are not wasted,they are well spent maam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy New Year / Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? / How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.