Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. (83513 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by psalmjoesam: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
I think we shud be worried abt who took d picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by stieyven(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
sKeetz:
I bet this is the type of nyansh Mary had that made the holyspirit 'cum' unto her. grin

If the holy spirit sees this one, we'll be dealing with another jesus in 9 months. grin grin grin
No sin against the Holy Spirit can be forgiven. Mark 3 :28
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by 1Sharon(f): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
sKeetz:
I bet this is the type of nyansh Mary had that made the holyspirit 'cum' unto her. grin

If the holy spirit sees this one, we'll be dealing with another jesus in 9 months. grin grin grin

Are you aware Jesus can see this thread?
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by Harpyeagle(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
sKeetz:

Guy Pls modify what u hv written to sth else so more people won't read it, I can't force u but u better start showing remorse for ur mistake. Bcoz of the three; Father, Son and Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is the one that let me say doesn't take Shit. Rejoice if u were ignorant of this and never repeat it again There is still hope edit the write up and promise God to never joke with Holy Spirit again. I beg u guy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by sKeetz(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
1Sharon:

Are you aware Jesus can see this thread?

When did dead people start surfing the internet? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by scholar44(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
sKeetz:

jesus pls forgive us for we no wat w are doing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by DonroxyII: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
sKeetz:

MadMan grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by Xinzu: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
Shortyy:
Nice ass. Vaseline crew here you go.

smiley
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by Erastuslove: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
Pastor tempter..... Gateman catch you
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by mechanics(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
She did not dress properly.
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
sKeetz:

continue your unholy jokes i pray that your life won't be a joke to your generation.
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
sKeetz:

God have mercy upon you
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by makinkunmi25(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
sKeetz:

you shall never eva eva be forgiven.Do you joke with the Spirit of your maker.He that formed d mountains and they quake at his presence not to talk of you dust.What,What.My Jesus.Dis is an insult from d pit of hell.I would have put a curse right away on you and your generations.Do you think because God is watching, he does not know what he is doing.BE WARNED.NEVER EVA TRY THIS AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE.IF YOU DO SO.DAT DAY WILL BE D LAST YOU WILL C ON DIS LAND.I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE.BUT NOBODY DISRESPECTS MY FATHER AND I WATCH.GOD IS MY FATHER.I LOVE HIM AND ALL HE HAS DONE FOR ME.I JUST WISH YOU WLD BREAK DOWN RIGHT AWAY AND SOB FOR DAYS.DIS IS A GREAT HAVOC YOU HAVE BROUGHT UPON YOURSELF.
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by sKeetz(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
makinkunmi25:

you shall never eva eva be forgiven.Do you joke with the Spirit of your maker.He that formed d mountains and they quake at his presence not to talk of you dust.What,What.My Jesus.Dis is an insult from d pit of hell.I would have put a curse right away on you and your generations.Do you think because God is watching, he does not know what he is doing.BE WARNED.NEVER EVA TRY THIS AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE.IF YOU DO SO.DAT DAY WILL BE D LAST YOU WILL C ON DIS LAND.

Why do you have to vent and fight for an omnipotent being? You are indirectly telling god he cant fight for himself. Take your time. angry

8 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by geesilver(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
sKeetz:

you got me laughing....... may God forgive you on this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by bionixs: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
sKeetz:

tomorrow you die in an accident,gullible sympathizers would be allover here typing RIP
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by sKeetz(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
bionixs:
tomorrow you die in an accident,gullible sympathizers would be allover here typing RIP

Will you live forever??

8 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by bionixs: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
sKeetz:

Will you live forever??
yes,my BIBLE told me so
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by merits(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
Shortyy:
Nice ass. Vaseline crew here you go.
You are a she and you are talking about Vaseline crew,mind your own sex object, dilllldo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by sKeetz(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
geesilver:

you got me laughing....... may God forgive you on this.

Thanks for Laffin. I bet God has a better sense of humor than most nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by sKeetz(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
bionixs:
yes,my BIBLE told me so

Sorry your bible lied to you sad

5 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by limitless777(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
sKeetz:

Bros, this Ur comment is beyond U, it's same as hitting THE ALMIGHTY GOD Himself below the belt and U went too far n off-key. Please be careful. Stay blessed.

Matthew 12:31;
Mark 3:29;
Luke 12:10......
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by mark2sunny(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
sKeetz:

Your sickness has no cure. You are cursed in the name of the Lord
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by MKULTRA: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
sKeetz:

bro seriously can't remember where is it the Bible but do you know that a sin against the holy spirit is unforgivable.
Be careful man.
Me gon no dey joke with that oh.
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by 1Sharon(f): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
sKeetz:

When did dead people start surfing the internet? undecided

May he have mercy on ur soul
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by urahara(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
bionixs:
yes,my BIBLE told me so

Same Bible that said a donkey fucking talked

5 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by urahara(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
1Sharon:

May he have mercy on ur soul

Why are all of you acting as yahwehs spokesman ?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by 1Sharon(f): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
makinkunmi25:

you shall never eva eva be forgiven.Do you joke with the Spirit of your maker.He that formed d mountains and they quake at his presence not to talk of you dust.What,What.My Jesus.Dis is an insult from d pit of hell.I would have put a curse right away on you and your generations.Do you think because God is watching, he does not know what he is doing.BE WARNED.NEVER EVA TRY THIS AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE.IF YOU DO SO.DAT DAY WILL BE D LAST YOU WILL C ON DIS LAND.I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE.BUT NOBODY DISRESPECTS MY FATHER AND I WATCH.GOD IS MY FATHER.I LOVE HIM AND ALL HE HAS DONE FOR ME.I JUST WISH YOU WLD BREAK DOWN RIGHT AWAY AND SOB FOR DAYS.DIS IS A GREAT HAVOC YOU HAVE BROUGHT UPON YOURSELF.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by spiralwedge(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
What is wrong with the way she is dressed?
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by 1Sharon(f): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
Foodforthought:

You and the idiots that liked ur comment are finished. Go and write down today's date. You'll see how your life turns out.

Wishful thinking. Get out of here

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by macello4(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
sKeetz:

and there are some christians that like the blasphemy of dis child of devil i pity ur life. As for d animal that joke with every tin in d name of like on nairaland may GOD forgives u.
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by 1Sharon(f): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Thermodynamics:

I feel like insulting you, be very careful who you play with, God is loving and also dangerous to play with, I suppose you are an atheist, ask yourself, what if God exist and everything you've heard about how powerful he is is true, Imagine what he can do to you for making such comment about him. Bros, be very careful.

Where is god to show how angry he is? Why are you his mouthpiece? Don't just say what god is going to do, let him actually do something. ACTIONS

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.