Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan (498 Views)

PLOTS Of LAND For SALE @ CHINESE MARKET ISIAGU AWKA / Plots of Land For Sale at Cedarwood Boulevard Estate,Ajah Off Lekki Scheme 2 / Plots of land for sale in Ibeju Lekki. Contact Me 08123275855 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan by Horlardorjah(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
plots of land for sale at different locations in Ibadan:

A standard plot of land with four course of fence for sale at G and P area of moniya before amuludun fm ibadan
title: survey plan
asking price: 1.2m

plot for sale at osapa 1 area of elebu, oluyole area Ibadan
title: agreement
asking price: 1.1m.

contact slankonsassociates on
slankonsassociates@gmail.com

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan by DUNKA(m): 6:27am On Mar 29, 2022
Horlardorjah:
plots of land for sale at different locations in Ibadan:

A standard plot of land with four course of fence for sale at G and P area of moniya before amuludun fm ibadan
title: survey plan
asking price: 1.2m

plot for sale at osapa 1 area of elebu, oluyole area Ibadan
title: agreement
asking price: 1.1m.

contact slankonsassociates on
slankonsassociates@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan by Horlardorjah(m): 5:58am On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan by DUNKA(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2022
Horlardorjah:

Your painful exit will be circulated around soonest for this character assassination and cyber bully and you will get jailed for this with the law of this land

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan by Horlardorjah(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan by DUNKA(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Horlardorjah:

You are jobless and just a psychopath, I understand to ignore you and leave you to your folly. When death comes knocking n taking your entire family out, it's as a result of your evil deeds to fellow human

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan by Horlardorjah(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan by DUNKA(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Horlardorjah:

You will mourn all your children and no child of yours will bury you. You and your family will die painfully and sorrowfully, mother earth will reject your corpse and your lineage will end with you.
Mention the person I defrauded

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan by DUNKA(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Horlardorjah:

You will mourn all your children and no child of yours will bury you. You and your family will die painfully and sorrowfully, mother earth will reject your corpse and your lineage will end with you.
Mention the person I defrauded
Are you ready to take down your death threats against me?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan by Horlardorjah(m): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
DUNKA:
Are you ready to take down your death threats against me?

Your false accusations made me post that, once you take down your false accusations then they will be taken down too
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan by DUNKA(m): 6:08am On Apr 05, 2022
Horlardorjah do not support wrong and injustice. Bosun has caused so many users heartaches and losses and should not be encouraged to continue to do so

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help: Cost Of Roofing 3bedroom Ensuite & 3 Shops / C Of O Plots Available In An Estate with Artificial Lake At 1 Million Naira. / 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent, Located At Ado, Ajah Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.