Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Amaechi Is Right, Nigeria Cannot Change Without Blood By Soibi Ransom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Right, Nigeria Cannot Change Without Blood By Soibi Ransom (294 Views)

Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Is Right, Nigeria Cannot Change Without Blood By Soibi Ransom by Dailymemoirs: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Amaechi Is Right Nigeria, cannot Change Without Blood

By Soibi Ransom

Minister of Transport and former Governor of Rivers State has caused a spark with his words on the state of the Nation under the President Buhari administration and Nigeria in general. Amaechi was taped secretly saying the country was incapable of Change and that Nigerians were suffering under his Boss President Muhammadu Buhari.

The 52 year old graduate of Uniport and former Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly lamented the condition of his country Nigeria.

“This country can never change, I swear. The only way this country can change is in a situation where everybody is killed,” Amaechi said in the audio.

“This country is going nowhere. When Magnus (Abe) was secretary to the Rivers State Government (SSG), I told him that this country is hopeless and helpless and he told me, ‘Oga, stop it’. This cannot be coming from a governor.

“But two months in Abuja, Magnus came to meet me and said, I agree with you; this country is hopeless and helpless. All they do in Abuja is to share money.

Amaechi’s words come as a strong shock to Nigerians and many have had their say on it.

John Danfulani@john_danfulani

Not flabbergasted with Rt.Hon.Rotimi Amaechi’s perception of his boss as captured in an audio shared by Reno Omokri. A majority of his aides/appointees,if not all,dont believe in his physical cum mental capabilities. They are hanging-on for personal politic-eco aggrandisements.

BOLANLE. C. Esq. @bolanle_cole

I respect the courage of Rotimi Amaechi for the saying the truth despite being in government!

Truely our President don’t care if everybody should die of hunger.

@Eloka51
Amaechi is re-echoing what everybody says and knows; Buhari doesn’t listen and doesn’t care. He doesn’t even read. If a minister in Buhari’s government is voicing his frustrations about the man he works for -why should Nigerians give him another chance? Think well. #BetterNigeria

@Jerry 32

It is you and your family that should be killed.

@Promise yere

Not me who will be killed but you.

@ Ben66

He is right, Politicians must die and new ones must take over.

While many Nigerians have hit back at Amaechi’s ouburst calling for the death of Nigerians as the sole condition for a change to occur in the nation, we look deep down into his words with an open mind and not out of hate for the messenger.

How Has Nigeria fared in almost 60 years?

Nigeria gained her independence in 1960 from their colonial masters Britain. The colonial masters had relunctantly left the shores of the nation after much cry and desperation for Nigeria to exist as a nation. While they were going to relinquish control. Their last bite was to structure the nation in a way that gives Northern Nigeria supremacy over the rest of the country. While the South had more educated brains, the North called the shots and ran most of the affairs from the top leading to a feeling of marginalisation towards the south which caused coups and counter coups that made the nation experience her first Civil War in 1967.

https://dailymemoirsnews./2019/01/07/amaechi-is-right-nigeria-cannot-change-without-blood-by-soibi-ransom/
Re: Amaechi Is Right, Nigeria Cannot Change Without Blood By Soibi Ransom by socialmediaman: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hunger, starvation, poverty, diseases are killing Nigerians faster than ever before. Buhari is a national threat, more dangerous than any danger Nigeria has faced since the return of Democracy in 1999
Re: Amaechi Is Right, Nigeria Cannot Change Without Blood By Soibi Ransom by Elaibedouglas: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin u
Re: Amaechi Is Right, Nigeria Cannot Change Without Blood By Soibi Ransom by Elaibedouglas: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ignore Atiku Completely, Tinubu To Nigerians / Cash-strapped PDP Now Resorting To S’african Drug Dealers For Funding - Nabena / Buhari, Osinbanjo, Others To Attend APC Mega Rally In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.