Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral (2526 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / How Can I Recover My Money From This Fraudster. / Who Know This Fraudster In Ozoro Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Nobeluscabral: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nairalanders you all should be careful when dealing with people.

This dude called Nobelus Cabral scammed me of 800 euros two weeks ago. He promised to pay back by 27th of December when he gets his Paycheck by December 27th but when it was time to pay he blocked me on Facebook, and blocked my 3 numbers on WhatsApp.

The dude reside in Georgia USA and he's feeling that there's nothing that can be done to get him down.
The Internet is a world of its own when I'm done tarnishing this fraudster image he will sure get deported.

My aunt tried sending the money to me to Nigeria through western union but it always get cancelled so i decided to use this dude in USA and agreed he was going to credit me directly to my Naija account after pick up which he agreed and i even told him to take 15% and send the rest. This greedy idiot took everything and blocked me, i still can't believe nobelus would do such to me, money meant for my parents i can't even sleeping with at home again without my dad using words to hurt me and call me demeaning names like" Hungry thief" ur mates are working and you are stealing money your sister is sending to us.

Nobelus you will never go Scott free, never!!!

You think you can scam me of my hard earned 800 euros and go Scott free? Brother I'll tarnish your image everywhere.
Real name - Cabral Nobel Atenkhu
His phone number/WhatsApp - +16786814379
Facebook name - Nobelus Cabra

Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Dunnytt: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Okay OP in as much I feel your pain,can you please let's know what kind of transaction transpired between you guys so we can learn?Like did you send him the money to get you stuff over there? And is the guy a nairalander too?

1 Like

Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Nobeluscabral: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
I'll explain what actually happened accordingly
Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by ikbnice(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
Twitter is also a great tool

1 Like

Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Xisnin(m): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
How did he get your money?
Are you sure he is not using another person's picture?
Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Nobeluscabral: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
My aunt actually sent me some money last two weeks to Nigeria but the transaction got cancelled several times cos of the increasing rate of scam going on in the country.

So i pleaded with this idiot called Nobelus to help me pick the money up and credit me directly to my Naija account and he agreed and i told him to take 15% out of the money.

When he picked the money i told him to credit me straight away but he was acting funny and was kind of replying late unlike before the money was paid and was giving me stories that Walmart is having some network issues and shits.

Two days later after flooding his inbox with messages he told me he used it to settle bills and will pay back on December 27th when his Paycheck is arriving and its more than a week since then this idiot blocked me everywhere, can you imagine?

Even after i told this greedy mofo to take 15% out of the money meant for some family problems this idiot converted everything to his own and my family has being on my neck for weeks now i don't even sleep at home anymore.

Nobelus you will surely regret this, you being in USA doesn't stop me from tarnishing your image globally.

Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Nobeluscabral: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dunnytt:
Okay OP in as much I feel your pain,can you please let's know what kind of transaction transpired between you guys so we can learn?Like did you send him the money to get you stuff over there? And is the guy a nairalander too?
My aunt actually sent me some money last two weeks to Nigeria but the transaction got cancelled several times cos of the increasing rate of scam going on in the country.

So i pleaded with this idiot called Nobelus to help me pick the money up and credit me directly to my Naija account and he agreed and i told him to take 15% out of the money.

When he picked the money i told him to credit me straight away but he was acting funny and was kind of replying late unlike before the money was paid and was giving me stories that Walmart is having some network issues and shits.

Two days later after flooding his inbox with messages he told me he used it to settle bills and will pay back on December 27th when his Paycheck is arriving and its more than a week since then this idiot blocked me everywhere, can you imagine?

Even after i told this greedy mofo to take 15% out of the money meant for some family problems this idiot converted everything to his own and my family has being on my neck for weeks now i don't even sleep at home anymore.

Nobelus you will surely regret this, you being in USA doesn't stop me from tarnishing your image globally.

Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Nobeluscabral: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Xisnin:
How did he get your money?
Are you sure he is not using another person's picture?
No sir i know that dude.

He's not someone i met randomly, i have known the idiot for years now.

I can't still believe what he did to me honestly

1 Like

Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Nobeluscabral: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
heisgreatoo:
Are you in need of Scripts for movies, stage productions or TV? Do you have a story you want converted into a script? Then contact me!
Guy take your time o

2 Likes

Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by kiddoiLL(m): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Chain...the money don go
Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Abortions: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
heisgreatoo:
Are you in need of Scripts for movies, stage productions or TV? Do you have a story you want converted into a script? Then contact me!
Abeg shift one side lemme see How op got scammed jor

Kai! This life ehn, Nothing in this life is as painful as someone reading ur messages but not replying. Op i feel ur pains... angry

5 Likes

Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Rextizzle(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
Criminals just full everywhere
Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by heisgreatoo: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
You can't afford to miss this!

Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
I think you need to talk to your mutual friends... he should have lots of friends on his list.... add them and explain the situation.

If he is in GA .... you can search for the police handle on : Twitter and let them know your case .....

You will be surprised.

1 Like

Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Nobeluscabral: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
15ssDRIVE:
I think you need to talk to your mutual friends... he should have lots of friends on his list.... add them and explain the situation.

If he is in GA .... you can search for the police handle on : Twitter and let them know your case .....

You will be surprised.
Bro i did.
They went to meet him at his house up to 5 times he promised to pay on the 27th of December. Thy went there on 1st of January and he almost started a fight with them.

They can't take his insults anymore. The guy na lowlife..

I trusted this bastard

1 Like

Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
Loaded, picked, sent, picker fall hand.

Do another one

1 Like

Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Nobeluscabral: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
Shibaraba:

Do another one
What do you mean sir
Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

Bro i did.
They went to meet him at his house up to 5 times he promised to pay on the 27th of December. Thy went there on 1st of January and he almost started a fight with them.

They can't take his insults anymore. The guy na lowlife..

I trusted this bastard

Spread the news like JW people .... preach to everyone .... tag him like crazy .....

Use every search engine .... using his email ... I can come up with anything for you to hit him hard with.

2 Likes

Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Shibaraba:

Do another one

Don’t mind the op.
If you know you know..

Between op how come the said aunty couldn’t credit directly to your account?

Or Ask Her friends,husband or siblings to help send it to any other family members names since both your name and her name has been flagged??

3 Likes

Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Fuckmytoto(f): 12:15am On Jan 08, 2019
Why didn't your aunty send it direct to your naija acct . This guy na Yahoo boy nobelus is picker that 15 % is d normal percentage at times 15-25% . You should be ashamed of your self OP .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by tgmservice: 2:21am On Jan 08, 2019
Where did u know him from how will u trust someone u meet online
Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Izzystevens: 4:39am On Jan 08, 2019
Fuckmytoto:
Why didn't your aunty send it direct to your naija acct . This guy na Yahoo boy nobelus is picker that 15 % is d normal percentage at times 15-25% . You should be ashamed of your self OP .

God bless you! We are not gullible. Deal gone bad. Scammer has been scammed. Lobatan!!
Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Nobeluscabral: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2019
Fuckmytoto:
Cos you are using fake female account to scam people on nairaland doesn't mean every legit hustler you come across is a yahoo boy

6 Likes

Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Hoodbilonia: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2019
daz u i dont run percentage
all my clietns na btc only and i sell am shaps. 3k dolls direct to btc
Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Nostradamus: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2019
Rextizzle:
Crime just full Nigerians dna
Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Fucktensei: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
Nairalanders you all should be careful when dealing with people.

This dude called Nobelus Cabral scammed me of 800 euros two weeks ago. He promised to pay back by 27th of December when he gets his Paycheck by December 27th but when it was time to pay he blocked me on Facebook, and blocked my 3 numbers on WhatsApp.

The dude reside in Georgia USA and he's feeling that there's nothing that can be done to get him down.
The Internet is a world of its own when I'm done tarnishing this fraudster image he will sure get deported.

My aunt tried sending the money to me to Nigeria through western union but it always get cancelled so i decided to use this dude in USA and agreed he was going to credit me directly to my Naija account after pick up which he agreed and i even told him to take 15% and send the rest. This greedy idiot took everything and blocked me, i still can't believe nobelus would do such to me, money meant for my parents i can't even sleeping with at home again without my dad using words to hurt me and call me demeaning names like" Hungry thief" ur mates are working and you are stealing money your sister is sending to us.

Nobelus you will never go Scott free, never!!!

You think you can scam me of my hard earned 800 euros and go Scott free? Brother I'll tarnish your image everywhere.
Real name - Cabral Nobel Atenkhu
His phone number/WhatsApp - +16786814379
Facebook name - Nobelus Cabra
wish i could help you, but I can't, but I can help you with an advice. next time you want to send money from home or abroad, use Transferwise .

it's much cheaper, better and faster than that old school crap called Western Union. people around the world have gotten "Wiser" , use Transferwise instead. thanks for your understanding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by 3phase(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2019
How come u are givn him 15% 4rm d money thats aint urz f ur story z true.Deal goes wrng wen u av a wrong picker.
Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by Houseofglam7(f): 12:04am On Jan 14, 2019
Hard luck
Re: You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral by tabithababy(f): 3:13am On Jan 14, 2019
Shibaraba:

Do another one

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What The Nigeria Police Did To The SARS Officer That Killed Kolade Johnson / Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel Int. Wants To Control Everybody / Everything In Ghana. / 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.