Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) (52855 Views)

Strike: Outcome Of Today's ASUP Meeting With Federal Government / Outcome Of Today's ASUU Meeting With FG / ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
sad
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by GIFTD: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
U&ASUU=ASShole
krattoss:
They should shaa call it off,
Let some of us extort our parents small cheesy
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Fidelismaria: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Brb
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Enigmaticprof(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
We're on strike grin
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by zionema(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
All those twitter acc. ASUU said they are not on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by QueenXtar: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Just following dis thread jejely
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Emmaonowu1: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
The biggest mistake in my entire career is going to school without learning hand work... I have suffered strike since year 2 till date ....... Education is a scam in 9ja ....... may God Help us in this country...... my kids must learn hand work before going to Harvard or covenant university

8 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Bluezy13(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
BOOMnaija:
.....and d merry-go-round continues.

I support amaechi, everybody in this country needs to be killed for d country to move forward, except me.

Hehehe...
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by LINTUNE(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
CuddleBear:
They should not call it off oh. I need to collect salary
same here
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Paschalp(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
If them like let them be playing with students na
What is my own. I wee remain in the house and see all the movies on o2tvseries.com and toxicwap.com.

If I get tired of movies, I wee visit PDFDrive.net and read all the books there

If I get cloyed, I will visit xvideos.com and destroy my life yet again undecided

I'm seriously pained

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by CuddleBear(f): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
LINTUNE:
same here
that's cool

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by brexit: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
They will be surprised when their members will start pulling out,the meetings are going on in most universities
cassyrooy:
I'm tired of flipping books, I just want to go my way and live my life. ASUU isn't the final decision maker in my life, I just wonder why they and the FG act as though they are.
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Rayreezy: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
TVC

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by AustineCJ: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
God should help us please.... the future of innocent Nigerians is at stake.

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by semyman: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
ASUU should go and die.
Sell out to private and foreign universities
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by TheManOfTheYear: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
Vizbanlee:
C as my hrt cut as i c ASUU update
Mk FG listen to dem na mk we rest na
Just look at a Nigerian student who can't even type a single sentence comprising of lexical and grammatical accuracy.

All he could type was poorly constructed jargons filled with 'shorthand'

I weep for our Nigerian education

8 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Sportwin(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
hope pman don deh ready ba

this billing is gonna be benz

2 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lol,they are just playing cheese
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
GIFTD:
U&ASUU=ASShole
lol.and u, what are u?
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by okpmoses: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
Just look at a Nigerian student who can't even type a single sentence comprising of lexical and grammatical accuracy.

Aproko!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Godsknight(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
Fixedsure13:
you are seriously mad!
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by LINTUNE(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
CuddleBear:
that's cool
..yh I pray they call it off say next week Friday or so.. Not today
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by uthfaith(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:

very unpleasant way of correcting people. Moreover, you also used 'comprising of' rather than 'comprising'

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Ogadiofficial(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Chai. See the large number of people viewing this thread
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by isiuzo(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
ASSU world best striker
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:

Did you just call your name "The Man of The Year"? This is very bad of you.Never complain. Be known as a positive, strong, energetic and enthusiastic person. Someone who complains, is cynical and always looks for the negative in everything.

2 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
Me dat haf forgotten my faculty sef undecided undecided
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by jconsulting(f): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
What of Labour meeting
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Ogadiofficial(m): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
uthfaith:
very unpleasant way of correcting people. Moreover, you also used 'comprising of' rather than 'comprising'

Hehe. The guy na rude itk

2 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Ajoboss(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Every body in Nigeria are crying
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Ajoboss(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
isiuzo:
ASSU world best striker
ASUU*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year / A Dozen Words That Even The Most Educated Nigerians Use Or Interpret Wrongly / Hilarious But True Life Of A Nigerian University Student (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.