Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times (33670 Views)

Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures / Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti / Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by omonnakoda: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ellie01:

I disagree wit u and for d records if d federal govt will allow d ports in d south-south work to decongest lagos most of the people and traffic will fizzle out like magic.

Ludicrous govt policy n poorly thought plans is d bane of Nigeria
I am not prepared for childish conspiracy theories about allowing ports work or not work.

I simply am not prepared to enter that debate with you. There are many threads where the issue of the ports are debated on Nairaland,

You can believe your conspiracy theory. I do not.

I will not convince you and you will not convince me

So you stick to your beliefs

What I do know is if the Ports are to blame then the best place to locate new ports in Nigeria are in Ondo State from a geographical perspective not the south South so if any one should be complaining it should be Ondo because that is the best geographical location for ports in Nigeria.
Eboes naively believe the ports are what sustain Lagos

It is not

The main thing in Lagos is the Capital market

That is where the money is in terms of the financial services , the stock market and so on
Yes the Port is important but it is important to the FG not LASG

In fact LASG does not even get 13% derivation from the port

1 Like

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by mercyville: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

We would milk Lagos of all the things ...it's one Nigeria ....enjoy it

We have our Onitsha , Enugu and new metros like Awka and Owerri coming up ...but we would milk Lagos and plough the money to East

One Nigeria is amazing

Milk Lagos just like Africans,Asians etc are milking Europe,aAmerica but they continue to grow.
Just like America have visa geen card lottery,have we given you Igbos permission to come and milk the SW just as we milk you more in the process and continue to outgrow you just like Ibadan had outgrown the Igboland as a whole.
Do not be delusional,the oil will finish and only the SW can stand as a country if things come to worse.
I am happy that Ibadan is more developed than the 5 South Eastern states combined. wink

1 Like

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by mercyville: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
LZAA:

Most developed what?grin
Glorified village which ndigbos and other tribes helped build
I'm surprised u no say ekiti or osun better pass SE or SS grin
Afonjas sef
All South eastern states joined together do not have these infrastructures that Ibadan city has.I Igboland has less GDP,it has meagre IGR,less GRAs,scanty buildings,less access to banking etc.
Very soon,I will be bringing proofs and facts that Ogun state too will very soon be more developed than all your Igbo states joined together.
You better go back home and build your Igboland.I am being Frank.

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sagay212:
Is amaechi contesting for presidency? Why so much focus on him. Y'all be running after useless propaganda while others are moving from one place to another to campaign. When they announce election results and you lose, you start shouting and crying rigging. Focus on your own campaign and sell yourself, mbanu! N.a. nonsense una go dey do.
Probably you don't get the strategy, PDP wants to win the south west at all cost

1 Like

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by ehissi(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You're not making sense zombie cheesy

Actually he is. They have swept Ganduje tape under the carpet. So also, they will use their long broom and sweep this one too under the carpet.

That is why he said PDP will not learn. No matter what happens/leaks, APC team will use broom and sweep it under the carpet.

So what else can they do? Nothing! Except..........

They remove the whole carpet...... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by lexy2014: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
madridguy:
What happened to Ganduje video clip? PDP will not learn.

NEXT LEVEL

Thats true. What happened 2 Ganduje video clips? At least we acknowledge there are clips

1 Like

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by ImperialYoruba: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
donbrowser:
Lagos has never been controlled by PDP. I will see how this one will be defended

Lagos dictates Nigeria.

Lagos doesnt go where Nigeria goes...but wherever the "overrated" Lagos goes, Nigeria must follow.

APC forever! grin

Eko for show!
We lead "underrated" PDP follows!

1 Like

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Okoroawusa: 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
If you like release a sex tape of Amaechi having a thresome with my wife n daughter I will still vote Buhari.

Thank You
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Akiara: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
����....

Guy look front and appreciate the fact that you noisemakers are Losers.
Tinubu has made you a celebrated Mumu. smiley

ImperialYoruba:

Lagos dictates Nigeria.

Lagos doesnt go where Nigeria goes...but wherever the "overrated" Lagos goes, Nigeria must follow.

APC forever! grin

Eko for show!
We lead "underrated" PDP follows!

2 Likes

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by LZAA: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
mercyville:

All South eastern states joined together do not have these infrastructures that Ibadan city has.I Igboland has less GDP,it has meagre IGR,less GRAs,scanty buildings,less access to banking etc.
Very soon,I will be bringing proofs and facts that Ogun state too will very soon be more developed than all your Igbo states joined together.
You better go back home and build your Igboland.I am being Frank.

Loool
Onitsha alone tears ibadan to shreds
Lagos only comes close due to wait for it... the igbos running the economy theregrin
Ogun is only getting anything due to it's proximity to lagos by cushioning lagos' overpopulation
Build igboland?young man have u been to the east recently?

3 Likes

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by omonnakoda: 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
We had the highest oil revenues in our history recently under Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw man
Akwa Ibom State under Akpabio DElta under bori/Uduaghan and RIvers under Odili/Amaechi ALL had unprecendented cash from 13% derivation after nearly 6 years with GEJ in power these clueless visionless jokers now blame Lagos for denying them the development of their seaports.

At some point people have to stop blaming others and look at themselves.

All the money Ibori alone stole could have built a seaport.
Akpabio thought a staddium and scam Hospital was the right thing to do.

They should have asked Tinubu to sign them some players ON LOAN

Brainless visionless nonentities like Akpabio is all they had.

Now there is an FTZ coming up in Lekki and some fools will tell us it is FG policy holding them back

What was GEJ doing for 6 years.

I remember the joker waking up one day a month to the end of his tenure ordering them to move a shipbuilding yard from Lagos to Bayelsa. What a drunkard!!

What did he do in Bayelsa state?
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 08, 2019
LZAA:

Immhotep ohhhhhhhhhgrin grin
Cc sarrki velocity25 deomello justiceleague1
What has been heard, cannot be unheard. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by ImperialYoruba: 12:46am On Jan 08, 2019
omonnakoda:
We had the highest oil revenues in our history recently under Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw man
Akwa Ibom State under Akpabio DElta under bori/Uduaghan and RIvers under Odili/Amaechi ALL had unprecendented cash from 13% derivation after nearly 6 years with GEJ in power these clueless visionless jokers now blame Lagos for denying them the development of their seaports.

At some point people have to stop blaming others and look at themselves.

All the money Ibori alone stole could have built a seaport.
Akpabio thought a staddium and scam Hospital was the right thing to do.

They should have asked Tinubu to sign them some players ON LOAN

Brainless visionless nonentities like Akpabio is all they had.

Now there is an FTZ coming up in Lekki and some fools will tell us it is FG policy holding them back

What was GEJ doing for 6 years.

I remember the joker waking up one day a month to the end of his tenure ordering them to move a shipbuilding yard from Lagos to Bayelsa. What a drunkard!!

What did he do in Bayelsa state?

The port problem has to do with their loss of Ibo population.

All the ports in SS are in minority areas. Before war Ibos ran the ports in SS. This was an arrangement under Eastern Region. Ibos made sure the ports were run under a yanminri. So trade and activities were considered Ibo privilege of right. This was part of grievances that made Adaka Boro wanted to secede from underneath Eastern Region and Nigeria completely. His action was thwarted by Ibos.

The creation of twelve states separated the minority areas from Ibo control but Biafra started war shortly after. One of their actions was to recapture those minority states back under Biafra and rwgain control of ports. This is why the planted Biafran flag in Rivers, Ogoja and even Midwestern state.

After war and Ijaw regained their liberty they did not want Ibo back in their territory. They ridiculed, taunted, mocked and confiscated Ibo properties on the claim that the properties werw bouth with proceeds from their lands, not Ibolands.

Faced with discrimination in SS and hungry, Ibo headed West for its survival.

In Lagos Ibos were readily hired as porters and menial laborers.

The cost of labor in Lagos had become cheaper that in SS ports and also clearing was smoother and faster. The Yorubas that headed Lagos ports ran an efficient operation using Ibo labor. Yoruba had always used foreign labor to run port. During war it was Ghanaians and other West Africans but they were expensive....so Ibo returns with cheap labor quickly changed the labor market and volume of trade.

Goods and imports meant for hinterland from Port Harcourt to North were also affected since SS ports were no longer running at capacity level. Gradually ships were no longer berthing at SS ports. Then when they started their militancy kidnapping and blowing up infrastructure....merchant ships saw their ports as risk to business.

These two factors killed trade in SS ports.

1. Discrimination against Ibo
2. Militancy against foreign interests

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by ImperialYoruba: 1:00am On Jan 08, 2019
Akiara:
����....

Guy look front and appreciate the fact that you noisemakers are Losers.
Tinubu has made you a celebrated Mumu. smiley

Tinubu and Lagos land owners partnered with Lebanese and America and came up with a grand concept called EKO ATLANTIC.

The first tower built, who rushed to posess it? It was not a Yoruba. grin

An Ibo rushed to be the first occupant.

Tinubu has turned your brothers into celebrated mumus! grin

Sanwo olu went to get support from Head of Fulani in Lagos. He did not dress there in Fulani garb.

Soon after Sanwoolu went to seek support from Head of Ibo in Lagos. He went there dressed as a clown. Next day Eze was on radio and tv calling Sanwoolu his brother and instructing all Ibos to vote APC. grin

Tinubu has turned your brothers into his celebrated mumus. grin

Tinubu, the most Superior politician in Nigeria!

Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Chukzy44(m): 1:13am On Jan 08, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
What type of weed Ameachi is taking

Lagos that is bigger than Nigeria sef

What are you smoking sir!!
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Akiara: 2:03am On Jan 08, 2019
Mtcheeew!!!

Tinubu had to use an Igbo man to encourage your useless brothers to see the potentials in the 'white elephant project' called EKO ATLANTIC!

The real scam failed because everyone that has a brain except 'YOU' an Alpha Zombie, knows that the EKO ATLANTIC project will fail woefully because the EIA was doctored and the land is a sinkhole!!

IGBO ain't Morons like you that will buy Land @ EKO ATLANTIC and see their houses and edifices sink...Tinubu failed woefully!!!

As for Sanwo-olu...tell your OBA to repeat what he said concerning Ambode your brother. Or has the lagoon dried up?

Wailing buzu. ..No wonder your Fulani Masters called you 'USEFUL IDIOTs'...

Truly you offer a Very sloppy and lame response. Emancipate yourself from stupidity. It's that simple...Sorry ohhh! smiley smiley

ImperialYoruba:

Tinubu and Lagos land owners partnered with Lebanese and America and came up with a grand concept called EKO ATLANTIC.

The first tower built, who rushed to posess it? It was not a Yoruba. grin

An Ibo rushed to be the first occupant.

Tinubu has turned your brothers into celebrated mumus! grin

Sanwo olu went to get support from Head of Fulani in Lagos. He did not dress there in Fulani garb.

Soon after Sanwoolu went to seek support from Head of Ibo in Lagos. He went there dressed as a clown. Next day Eze was on radio and tv calling Sanwoolu his brother and instructing all Ibos to vote APC. grin

Tinubu has turned your brothers into his celebrated mumus. grin

Tinubu, the most Superior politician in Nigeria!

Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!

1 Like

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by XceptionJay: 4:50am On Jan 08, 2019
humnsikan:
I was amazed to see Southwest APC members (NB: there are so many PDP supporters in the South West) rejoice on the thread where Buhari was pictured together with Amaechi smiling. For them the merit of what Amaechi said on those tapes is irrelevant. What is important to them is Amaechi's ongoing relationship with Buhari. It is so disheartening that after such
privileged revelations (nobody ever gets to hear these sort of revelations), people would still walk with open eyes into a ditch . I weep for my country. I somehow wonder how someone would be able to vote for Buhari with good conscience after these revelations.
Maybe God allowed these sort of locker- room conversations to get to public domain as a way of warning us about APC and helping us make the right choice. Who knows?
They can say anything, pple must eat na
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by iwadobo: 6:04am On Jan 08, 2019
Mouth Gig:
UNA NOR GET VIDEO OF MY ROD... grin NONSENSE

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI

Some people are walking copses, and u are one of them.
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by timecapsule: 6:09am On Jan 08, 2019
Another own goal again by AMAECHI the striker.
APC is now down with 2goal.

1 Like

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by ImperialYoruba: 6:21am On Jan 08, 2019
Akiara:
Mtcheeew!!!

Tinubu had to use an Igbo man to encourage your useless brothers to see the potentials in the 'white elephant project' called EKO ATLANTIC!

The real scam failed because everyone that has a brain except 'YOU' an Alpha Zombie, knows that the EKO ATLANTIC project will fail woefully because the EIA was doctored and the land is a sinkhole!!

IGBO ain't Morons like you that will buy Land @ EKO ATLANTIC and see their houses and edifices sink...Tinubu failed woefully!!!

As for Sanwo-olu...tell your OBA to repeat what he said concerning Ambode your brother. Or has the lagoon dried up?

Truly you offer a Very sloppy and lame response. Emancipate yourself from stupidity. It's that simple...Sorry ohhh! smiley smiley

It is Atiku vs Tinubu in this election. You see Buhari don step back. grin. We want to see how Atiku is going to defeat Tinubu. Get a packet of handkerchief ready....soon as one is soaked with tears you pick new one. grin

Tinubu has never lost an election....and all of them have been against PDP. grin grin
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by emmie14: 6:24am On Jan 08, 2019
humnsikan:
I was amazed to see Southwest APC members (NB: there are so many PDP supporters in the South West) rejoice on the thread where Buhari was pictured together with Amaechi smiling. For them the merit of what Amaechi said on those tapes is irrelevant. What is important to them is Amaechi's ongoing relationship with Buhari. It is so disheartening that after such
privileged revelations (nobody ever gets to hear these sort of revelations), people would still walk with open eyes into a ditch . I weep for my country. I somehow wonder how someone would be able to vote for Buhari with good conscience after these revelations.
Maybe God allowed these sort of locker- room conversations to get to public domain as a way of warning us about APC and helping us make the right choice. Who knows?
Insanity cannot stop anybody to vote against APC
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by wirelessfalcon(m): 6:38am On Jan 08, 2019
NaijaMutant:
The way God is fighting for the masses, you'll think it's juju that is working on APC and it's members.

First it was decamping of NASS members until the leadership of NASS became fully PDP grin

Next it was Aisha buhari directly attacking her supposedly husband and accusing him of failure and being under captive and control of 2 powerful men.

Next, it was the court of Justice barring the APC from contesting in Rivers and Zamfara states.

As if that wasn't enough APC factions in both IMO and Ogun states are on for a head on collision grin

To further spice up the moment, our ever garrulous Rotimi Amaechi decided to spill the beans and bare his mind off camera, repeating the same things sane Nigerians have been saying that Buhari has been a monumental failure that must be stopped at all cost from causing further damage to Nigeria.

Is our God not a wonderful God grin

Congratulations Nigerians

Atikulation all the way grin
A truly Wonderful noise.... May the lord of Host fight the battle of the masses! Amen
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by IkpuMmadu: 7:15am On Jan 08, 2019
mercyville:

Milk Lagos just like Africans,Asians etc are milking Europe,aAmerica but they continue to grow.
Just like America have visa geen card lottery,have we given you Igbos permission to come and milk the SW just as we milk you more in the process and continue to outgrow you just like Ibadan had outgrown the Igboland as a whole.
Do not be delusional,the oil will finish and only the SW can stand as a country if things come to worse.
I am happy that Ibadan is more developed than the 5 South Eastern states combined. wink

Let the oil finish ..but for now! We have to milk Lagos and use the money to build mansions and investment In East! One Nigeria is amazing ...

That is why today ...apart from Lagos (former capital and glorified village by Amaechi, No man's land by Kalu ) no City in west can be compared with Eastern cities !

Amazing isn't it ?

1 Like

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by IkpuMmadu: 7:16am On Jan 08, 2019
mercyville:

LoL Ibadan the biggest slum but we hope that you keep the bliss .. ignorance is bliss...Ibadan is the most developed city in world

If that would make you happy

LoL
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by RemiOAjayi: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2019
How can a party and a people be like this ? It is propaganda that will develop Nigeria ? When they are suppose to be telling Nigerians what they will do better, they are busy looking to create topics for their jobless members to comments upon that will make look as if they are doing well.

Not only video let them release video where Amache is abusing the entire Yoruba and Hausa is still 4+4 =8

1 Like

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by mercyville: 7:59am On Jan 08, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

LoL Ibadan the biggest slum but we hope that you keep the bliss .. ignorance is bliss...Ibadan is the most developed city in world

If that would make you happy

LoL
Disprove my facts with facts and stop ranting.
It is a known fact that Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland.
This Ojuku is really pained because he cannot disprove this truth of Ibadan being more developed than the entire Igboland with facts except his lying delusional mouth.
All Igboland cannot match just the city of Ibadan.
He pain am..

1 Like

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by mercyville: 8:08am On Jan 08, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Let the oil finish ..but for now! We have to milk Lagos and use the money to build mansions and investment In East! One Nigeria is amazing ...

That is why today ...apart from Lagos (former capital and glorified village by Amaechi, No man's land by Kalu ) no City in west can be compared with Eastern cities !

Amazing isn't it ?

Yes,amazing that all the 5 south eastern states are behind only Ibadan in development.
Do you have these in all your 5 states combined?

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by BraniacX(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2019
madridguy:
What happened to Ganduje video clip? PDP will not learn.

NEXT LEVEL
And you proudly say this? undecided is shamelessness a BMC requirement?

3 Likes

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Akiara: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2019
Peter Obi will also turn Tinubu to a stammering dunce.
Atleast, Thank God you now accept that the Dinosaur you respect is now known allover to be a dundee.

If a so called tribe supports a known illiterate as its candidate, then it's means you are the most foolish tribe. So what is imperial about being a failure? smiley grin

ImperialYoruba:

It is Atiku vs Tinubu in this election. You see Buhari don step back. grin. We want to see how Atiku is going to defeat Tinubu. Get a packet of handkerchief ready....soon as one is soaked with tears you pick new one. grin

Tinubu has never lost an election....and all of them have been against PDP. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Sagay212: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2019
asuustrike1:

Probably you don't get the strategy, PDP wants to win the south west at all cost

So how does focusing on amaechi helps them win southwest? Why not come to SW to campaign instead of wasting energy on amaechi. Most people way go vote no send Twitter or Instagram. Many of them don't even have smart phones.
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by LZAA: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2019
Akiara:
Mtcheeew!!!

Choooi
Cc immhotep sarrki deomello velocity25

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LP Seeks Postponement Of Elections In Ondo Over Missing Logo / Will Any Government In The World Sit And Watch A "Revolution" Protest? / Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.