Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,986 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (59531 Views)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by CuntMiner(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
angiography:
I regret that instead of understanding her fears, I was angry she could be saying "such things".

2. I regret and I've learnt, never ever assume.

I love the girl
explain better on d never ever assume part

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by sprojectng: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
It very OK
For complete project topics and material visit
www.sprojectng.com
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by IjebuWarrior: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
josephogaga:
To invest on my girlfriend

Your brain needs a thorough Radiator flush angry angry angry

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by drmikeadams(m): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Camberlo:
Family acceptance sometimes give relationship a direction.
xplain bro

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
larryking540:

Lol D middle finger will do d job perfectly
Hymen still intact. Clit not responsive. That bitch.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by elonize(m): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Smtyms plan b dey purge,beta stil to 1,if e crash e crash because God mk am crash,beta pray to God to crash ny false gf,dan for u to av a plan b n brk her hrt
Brugo:
Don’t let her know that you love her very much. She would take you for granted.

Also, always have a plan B girl around the corner.

The reason a lot of young ladies don’t have sense is because they are young.

As much as I hate to say this, learn to control your babe. Manipulate her to do your bidding and reward her when she acts accordingly. Women don’t want an understanding easy going guy. They love bosses.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Toks2008(m): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
No comment.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by komodapson(m): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
[b][/b]No second chance sis, u jus' have to move on...
obembet:
It's very bad to cheat, that is my regret so far that make me lose the man of my dream.I wish he can give me second chance but God knows the best

Share yours guys

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
larryking540:

Lol D middle finger will do d job perfectly
Hymen still intact. Clit not responsive. That bitch.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Emmanuelempire(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Being too available

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Areaboyfriend(m): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
1. Never ever force any one to love you.
2. Check that damn phone. U could be planning a future with a wh*ore.
3. Make sure she invests in your life (tangible investments and not pu*ssy) with that she wouldn't wanna hurt you or leave so easily.
4. Act like you don't care.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by abiaumo(m): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Always use a condom

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by komodapson(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
[b]gaskia me...walai
Goddyj:
I learned that the best type of girls to have s*x with are the girls between 18 and 25 years. Those that their breasts still stand like iroko tree. Thanks tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by missyblissy: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
Never, ever depend on any guy, make your own money!!!!

Be that independent woman and no man will treat you like trash!!!! The ball willbe in your court!!!

Experienced it many years ago and vowed it will never happen again!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by tayo200(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
most Ladies are scum.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Snowfancy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
lemme sit-down and read first
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by mikaelangelov: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
CuntMiner:
calm down calm down, did you make this up, like for real

Hmm, well I guess fake identities have made you think that no real persons exist
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by mikaelangelov: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
Genniez:
this got me... Some people have head yet no cap while some got cap yet no head... She might have her own story

I'd love to hear her own story, she's also on nairaland, and she's on followers list so I guess if my comment is shared she'll read it too
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by abiaumo(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
pillan:
wholly love yourself first,before seeking love from others

True
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by meelahgold(f): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
Loving him with all my heart.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Donlexino(m): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
obembet:
It's very bad to cheat, that is my regret so far that make me lose the man of my dream.I wish he can give me second chance but God knows the best

Share yours guys

Olo things...is only olosho that does what you did. hope you have repented has become a better person
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by abiaumo(m): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Deflames01:
avoid long distance relationship. last last you still need the money

Na true, long distance relationship na scam, out of sight, out of mind joor.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Never ever go into a relationship with someone who is jobless. they must be working for someone or entrepreneurs.

Don't ever date a jobless man or woman !!

The woman will suck you dry financially.

The man will dump you and go after his desired "class" the minute he gets a job.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Adebowale89(m): 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
I learnt that, going extra mile to satisfy a partner doesn't worth it.

After my always meeting up. my ex biitch was never satisfy so I let go of her till she met her Waterloo that she's still nursing for years

Don't go extra mile to satisfy a lady and stop spending on a lady you don't see future with.

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
I learnt girls are shamelessly wicked and selfish.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by abiaumo(m): 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=RexTramadol1 post=74548687]That no lady I REPEAT NO LADY deserves to be loved

They are all unrepentant souls

You no just get luck oga.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
Don't waste your energy trying to impress, provide, satisfy and pleasure a woman more than your self. When she wants to cheat, she will regardless of what you've done for her. Just do what makes you happy and be selfish grin One more thing, fear modern day Christian ladies more than the devil, what they can do can make the devil himself scream Jesus!

21 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Yoighaman(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
chiefqueen:
I've been in a relationship with only myself since I was born. I learnt that I need to start loving other people besides me. Single bell �, single all the way...

Oya come, let us rub minds smiley
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Just2endowed2(m): 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Na waoh. Almost 80% of comments here are bashing nigerian girls. Is it that they are wicked to the core with devils conscience? Though I have my bad experience but I ain't saying anything.

There are few numbers of good ladies though. Just that they are going extinct. Such is life.

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by komodapson(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
[/b]Guy go meet your HOD for department, write a letter through your HOD, Sub-dean, dean to Bursar ,they might end up allocating you VCs BQ to stay...Allah..jus' try am
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,
Pls kindly assist me as you seem fit. I'm a final year student of Unilorin. I'm having difficulty completing my hostel feel as i am my own sponsor. The company i worked as a marketer during holiday refused to pay up our balance. May you not lack by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by NessaBoo(f): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
JasonScoolari

Coman tell me something!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.