Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (59634 Views)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by OgaBuhari: 12:26am On Jan 08, 2019
Goddyj:
I learned that the best type of girls to have s*x with are the girls between 18 and 25 years. Those that their breasts still stand like iroko tree. Thanks tongue tongue
repent.

Agbaya

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by OgaBuhari: 12:29am On Jan 08, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Your brain needs a thorough Radiator flush angry angry angry
he's under a spell or maybe love potion an Edo girl gave him
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by tfash96(m): 12:30am On Jan 08, 2019
ValCon888:

No matter how many orgasms you give her, she'll still leave you if you don't have money.
lol grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by OgaBuhari: 12:30am On Jan 08, 2019
chiefqueen:
Hymen still intact. Clit not responsive. That bitch.
you're a male

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by luminouz(m): 12:31am On Jan 08, 2019
PrinceBBlack:
Well for me, i had a girl who i met in 2016. She is currently in her final year and i work with Nigerian Breweries in Enugu. I give this babe a monthly allowance of 50k while she doesnt even get 10k from being that her parents are in the village and he uncle gives her schoolfees.
First, i realized that i loved her so much with my heart that i forgot to use my head. I had a car accident in 2017. i was in the hospital for four months and then relocated to Ibadan where i was till september in 2018 where i was recouperating getting ready for a final surgery. I got her an Iphone X in that same september. In october, i told her that i was no longer getting salary that i wont be able to keep up with the 50k allowance but i could still manage 25k. Do u believe this girl said she cant come to Ibadan cos its far to visit and that i reduced the allowance i give her that what is 25k going to do for her. She finally said if i cant carry out my duty as a bf, that i should let her be. Well it was easy for me... i could part with the money but i personally sent someone to collect the Iphone X i bought for her and told her that the phone isnt my problem but she is an ungrateful piece of a person. Broke up with her and the phone is still in my wardrobe with full accessories since its not up to 1month i bought it waiting for the next person. I didnt love with my head but loved with my heart. If u dont take care of them, na war, if u do, na still wahala.
My bro,i have never given any gf any monthly allowance since I was born and unless she is my wife,no girl will collect that shiit from me...its a relationship,not a job opportunity.. The sooner men realise u overinflate women's egos when u do these 'allowance' thingies,the better...Don't u see Women are either wired for love or for materialistic gains....u deceive ursef when u think women equate the two...she either truly loves u or she is in it for the money.....
What dafuq is that rubbish statement...'taking care of me as my bf' when she couldn't visit u in Ibadan after Ur accident... What if you died She wouldn't ever give a damn.....Like a poster said above,learn to control ur woman.....be in charge, women are like lionesses...they respect strength,will and power....the moment u show weakness(being too nice,stop taking charge, being predictable,less mysterious,dull) they take over and take you for granted. If only men understood women like I do,the world would be way easier for us to live in.... No matter how pretty she is, a Lich Queen (leech mama) can never get my attention... U need to have something to offer as a woman(intellectually, hardworking, insightful, diligent and so on) before I even look at you... We are supposed to be MEN not he-goats controlled by sex and pheromones....

Until Men start acting like they are men,women will continue to use reverse psychology, click-bait technique and emotional blackmail to make men sissies....I watched a lion documentary of what happened to an old lion who couldn't control his pride...I could literally see the disgust on the faces of d lionesses,they booed him off,shooed him off, chase him round like a little bitch and force him to eat last over a meal...it was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen...they literally killed him themselves (allowing a new male to enter the pride and chase the oldie away,he died the next day from his battle wounds). It taught me a monumental lesson ...no matter what they say,women respect an Alpha,a male in control,it drives them insane and keeps them in check...u lose ur will,u lose their respect...so learn to say No to her demands,keep her guessing,be mysterious,being too nice to women(even the ones who love u truly) translates to weakness.....u were made by evolution to lead,be in control, take charge... Not begging her to 'manage' 25k as if she be Angel Gabriel when she hasn't even given u a kobo since u knew her....or buying her IphoneX cuz she asked for it(of cuz she might have used the line ' a bf must cater for his gf') as if u be her fada. I see some stuffs men do and i wonder whether I'm alone around here with some senses left...u already made her feel like the MAN in the relationship,so she took charge!!

Conclusion:

So,never ever ever ever kowtow or sissify ursef cuz of a woman...be an Alpha.. Be in charge..and watch while they beat themselves up to gain ur attention(money or no money)

#Luminouznuggets#

135 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Donlexino(m): 12:31am On Jan 08, 2019
tollyboy5:

Since you've also fkup b4 abeg don't mind my words O! I also have one girl that's fkinup she told me alot of lies though she like me but want me to spend hell on her before we agree on a date. Though we been 4 long since 2015 but it was distance relationship shit. I'm thinking of leaving her what's your advice. I don't want to spend on someone bitch I see as queen. Our schools are different
Nawa oh! guy are you still in kindergarten for typing such gibberish
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Divay22(f): 12:31am On Jan 08, 2019
I don't know how to cheat.. But would love to learn it.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Evercurious(f): 12:32am On Jan 08, 2019
larryking540:

U too lve sha

Na so ur parents teach u, it's good sha

But wake up bro, it's doesn't exist again

Pls dont say so.. True love still exist
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by OgaBuhari: 12:32am On Jan 08, 2019
Areaboyfriend:
1. Never ever force any one to love you.
2. Check that damn phone. U could be planning a future with a wh*ore.
3. Make sure she invests in your life (tangible investments and not pu*ssy) with that she wouldn't wanna hurt you or leave so easily.
4. Act like you don't care.
oh bro I deserve something more worthy than likes.
Maybe a chilled bottle of Guinness would do.
You nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by NessaBoo(f): 12:33am On Jan 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lmfao! Well, I can only open up to you privately. grin

I've never been good at giving relationship advice.

There are many experts here!! You must table the matter here!! angry

Oya let's hear it. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by PrinceBBlack(m): 12:34am On Jan 08, 2019
luminouz:

My bro,i have never given any gf any monthly allowance since I was born and unless she is my wife,no girl will collect that shiit from me...its a relationship,not a job opportunity.. The sooner men realise u overinflate women's egos when u do these 'allowance' thingies,the better...Don't u see Women are either wired for love or for materialistic gains....u deceive ursef when u think women equate the two...she either truly loves u or she is in it for the money.....
What dafuq is that rubbish statement...'taking care of me as my bf' when she couldn't visit u in Ibadan after Ur accident... What if you died She wouldn't ever give a damn.....Like a poster said above,learn to control ur woman.....be in charge, women are like lionesses...they respect strength,will and power....the moment u show weakness(being too nice,stop taking charge, being predictable,less mysterious,dull) they take over and take you for granted. If only men understood women like I do,the world would be way easier for us to live in.... No matter how pretty she is, a Lich Queen (leech mama) can never get my attention... U need to have something to offer as a woman(intellectually, hardworking, insightful, diligent and so on) before I even look at you... We are supposed to be MEN not he-goats controlled by sex and pheromones....

Until Men start acting like they are men,women will continue to use reverse psychology, click-bait,emotional blackmail to make men sissies....I watched a lion documentary of what happened to an old lion who couldn't control his pride...I could literally see the disgust on the faces of d lionesses,they booed him off,shooed him off, chase him round like a little bitch and force him to eat last over a meal...it was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen...they literally killed him themselves (allowing a new male to enter the pride and chase the oldie away). It taught me this...no matter what they say,women respect an Alpha,a male in control,it drives them insane and keeps them in check...u lose ur will,u lose their respect...

So,never ever ever ever kowtow or sissify ursef cuz of a woman...be an Alpha.. Be in charge..and watch while they beat themselves up to gain ur attention..

#Luminouznuggets#
That is why i said its a regret. I only felt its was an easier way to ease out people's pains
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Yuneehk(f): 12:34am On Jan 08, 2019
Are the female folks this bad? 90% of the comments are centered on how they love cheating, and money. Where do y'all meet these ladies? Good ones still abound, same way bad men still abound. Life can be so unfair that a good lady, is given a bad man and vice versa. One just has to look properly, before leaping.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:34am On Jan 08, 2019
fawaz22:
how many of you guyz checked the op profile?.cuz i did after reading her post
....nvm
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by OgaBuhari: 12:36am On Jan 08, 2019
abiaumo:
Always use a condom
gosh my story bro.
You really nailed it.
Got entangled with a liability who had nothing to offer and had to deceive me up with sex and all in the name of trust, I lashed her raw without cd for nearly a year.
Finally cast her out of my life after I realized she wasn't adding anything to my career.
Now I lashed her without knowing her status sad

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by JasonScoolari: 12:37am On Jan 08, 2019
NessaBoo:

I've never been good at giving relationship advice.

There are many experts here!! You must table the matter here!! angry

Oya let's hear it. cheesy
Just for your viewing pleasure ONLY. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 08, 2019
PrinceBBlack:
Well for me, i had a girl who i met in 2016. She is currently in her final year and i work with Nigerian Breweries in Enugu. I give this babe a monthly allowance of 50k while she doesnt even get 10k from being that her parents are in the village and he uncle gives her schoolfees.
First, i realized that i loved her so much with my heart that i forgot to use my head. I had a car accident in 2017. i was in the hospital for four months and then relocated to Ibadan where i was till september in 2018 where i was recouperating getting ready for a final surgery. I got her an Iphone X in that same september. In october, i told her that i was no longer getting salary that i wont be able to keep up with the 50k allowance but i could still manage 25k. Do u believe this girl said she cant come to Ibadan cos its far to visit and that i reduced the allowance i give her that what is 25k going to do for her. She finally said if i cant carry out my duty as a bf, that i should let her be. Well it was easy for me... i could part with the money but i personally sent someone to collect the Iphone X i bought for her and told her that the phone isnt my problem but she is an ungrateful piece of a person. Broke up with her and the phone is still in my wardrobe with full accessories since its not up to 1month i bought it waiting for the next person. I didnt love with my head but loved with my heart. If u dont take care of them, na war, if u do, na still wahala.

So na una dey place women on salary? I thought it was a myth.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:38am On Jan 08, 2019
Putting all my eggs into one basket... Very wrong...

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by OgaBuhari: 12:41am On Jan 08, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

So na una dey place women on salary? I thought it was a myth.
and u believed him? Upon all that kind boasting.
50k ko 50 dollars ni

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by luminouz(m): 12:46am On Jan 08, 2019
PrinceBBlack:
That is why i said its a regret. I only felt its was an easier way to ease out people's pains
I feel u bro!!!
This is a lesson life has taught u...
Please,ur mom and sisters are ur priorities...never some gf who adds no value to u...

The day I knew most women can't be satisfied was when a girl I was lashing(serious sweat soaked fvcking) received a call from her bf and she shouted on him to give her some space cuz she is in church...and the mumu sent an alert of 50k to her account number 7 mins later...

I took all the 50k!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 08, 2019
Make sure the love balance is well scaled.

In other words, don't give more love than you get.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by pansophist(m): 12:50am On Jan 08, 2019
ValCon888:

No matter how many orgasms you give her, she'll still leave you if you don't have money.

Well, I should be lucky in relationship I guess. I've never hold any woman with money, and usually I'm the one breaking things off. I think if money is the only value a man has, then women will always leave.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Yoighaman(m): 12:59am On Jan 08, 2019
pansophist:

Well, I should be lucky in relationship I guess. I've never hold any woman with money, and usually I'm the one breaking things off. I think if money is the only value a man has, then women will always leave.

So what's the magic wand?
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by JasonScoolari: 1:01am On Jan 08, 2019
Divay22, good morning, come and share yours cheesy
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by News101: 1:02am On Jan 08, 2019
Just2endowed2:
Na waoh. Almost 80% of comments here are bashing nigerian girls. Is it that they are wicked to the core with devils conscience? Though I have my bad experience but I ain't saying anything.

There are few numbers of good ladies though. Just that they are going extinct. Such is life.

Everything they said is 200% correct. Majority of Nigerian ladies & women are evil, mean, wicked, selfish, greedy, self centered, very very materialistic, money mongers & have bad character. Many of them are a disgrace to womanhood. Women from other parts of the world especially whites are far more better.

That's the fact.

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by pansophist(m): 1:04am On Jan 08, 2019
Yoighaman:

So what's the magic wand?

You need to develop yourself as a man, and have a purpose. It's about self development that will take years to to accentuate. Read "The ways of the superior man" by David Deida, it will open your eyes to unleash your true masculinity and be a man that naturally attracts woman even without money. Mind you, it will take years of constant dedication and practice, but you'll get there.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by HeyCorleone(m): 1:18am On Jan 08, 2019
Divay22:
I don't know how to cheat.. But would love to learn it.

Come, lemme teach you.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by friendl: 1:31am On Jan 08, 2019
All men are not the same ,all women are not the same ,men lie, women lie,man cheat , women cheat,

Don't expect too much from anyone in life , don't think life will be fair to you, don't think people will think the way you think ,..

There are still good men and women out there ,there are still terrible ones too

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by PotatoSalad(m): 2:22am On Jan 08, 2019
If it's a long distance relationship, forget it. No need to deceive yourselves. Technology won't bridge it.
Just have a mutual agreement and break up then remain friends if you want.

Check her phone. Don't trust blindly

If she's not helping you grow or you've not noticed any growth since you started dating, cut her off, even if her sex game is OP.

Don't care too much. Be a mystery to her. Let her continue to discover new things about you everyday. If you open up to her and spill everything about you, she'll get bored with time. Girls love adventure.

Baba get that money. Forget what you see on zeeworld

If she can't cook, teach her oooo. Love fades, hunger doesn't grin

Last last be smart, wise and well calculated. No do pass yourself.

38 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by flyca: 2:29am On Jan 08, 2019
Yuneehk:
Are the female folks this bad? 90% of the comments are centered on how they love cheating, and money. Where do y'all meet these ladies? Good ones still abound, same way bad men still abound. Life can be so unfair that a good lady, is given a bad man and vice versa. One just has to look properly, before leaping.
Lol. You know why it's so?

Good men meet good women and have good relationships. So let's say that good people are busy with living and loving their lives, careers, businesses, families and so on. They ae busy intertwining into each other and navigating life together. They don't have excess time to come online to rant or whine. In fact, nothing to rant or whine about, because they solve their problems amicably. And forge ahead.

What you have here is basically slay queens and slay kings, underaged, who don't understand a thing. Here they are bashing the woman while forgetting that who they get into a relationship with is a reflection of who they are.

Odimma! grin

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by damzy88: 2:40am On Jan 08, 2019
luminouz:

Until Men start acting like they are men,women will continue to use reverse psychology, click-bait technique and emotional blackmail to make men sissies....I watched a lion documentary of what happened to an old lion who couldn't control his pride...I could literally see the disgust on the faces of d lionesses,they booed him off,shooed him off, chase him round like a little bitch and force him to eat last over a meal...it was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen...they literally killed him themselves (allowing a new male to enter the pride and chase the oldie away,he died the next day from his battle wounds). It taught me a monumental lesson ...no matter what they say,women respect an Alpha,a male in control,it drives them insane and keeps them in check...u lose ur will,u lose their respect...so learn to say No to her demands,keep her guessing,be mysterious,being too nice to women(even the ones who love u truly) translates to weakness.....u were made by evolution to lead,be in control, take charge... Not begging her to 'manage' 25k as if she be Angel Gabriel when she hasn't even given u a kobo since u knew her....or buying her IphoneX cuz she asked for it(of cuz she might have used the line ' a bf must cater for his gf') as if u be her fada. I see some stuffs men do and i wonder whether I'm alone around here with some senses left...u already made her feel like the MAN in the relationship,so she took charge!!

Conclusion:

So,never ever ever ever kowtow or sissify ursef cuz of a woman...be an Alpha.. Be in charge..and watch while they beat themselves up to gain ur attention(money or no money)

#Luminouznuggets#
kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by placeofallure(f): 2:50am On Jan 08, 2019
Very interesting thread.

This is a typical case of kettle calling pot black. Men are not faithful and women are not only unfaithful but also money crazed.

I have never experienced a heartbreak, not once, in the relationships I've had. I do the heartbreaking.
But then I don't demand either. I remember I don't know how to ask for money. But I got favours, more than I would have gotten if I had asked. I prefer you just be sensitive enough to see a need and meet it instead of me asking. Maybe that's why each one thinks this must be the 'wife material' he's been looking for.

Ladies should be content with the little they have and be hardworking too. For every Kobo you hope to get from a man, you can get a dozen of it from your own sweat. It's called self esteem. No man will disrespect you when they know you can breathe without them.

Men, don't throw humaneness away in your attempt to be an Alpha male. When you look well, you'll see those girls with the extraordinary qualities you crave. Where have you been looking? Insta pages? Snapchat? Tweeter?Any serious minded person won't mark register everyday on social media. Great girls still abound trust me.

This is an aside. Sorry to all the guys whose heart were broken in my search for the One. I know you're good now.

This is my own offering.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver / Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long / Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.