Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (59751 Views)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:30am On Jan 08, 2019
Now I enjoyed life, no pressure, no seeing miss call and be panicking , no unnecessary transfer from mobile application, no woman following me to ATM and even be helping me press the amount using her nipples to reset my brain system to suite her task, I don suffer , life is sweet if you stop looking for woman and stop impressing them, if you don't care/you don't get hurt even if she snap with 1000 guys and be uploading, but the moment you turn to father Christmas/ you will almost died of attack or commit suicide even she snap with just 1 guy self, my dick cannot give the directions of my life anymore, my brain do the job now while my dick hear words, I dab for my lifestyle now but the mumu past make me a better person, I dab again!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by firstolalekan(m): 6:32am On Jan 08, 2019
obembet:
It's very bad to cheat, that is my regret so far that make me lose the man of my dream.I wish he can give me second chance but God knows the best

Share yours guys

When you cannot keep your legs closed. Good for you.
You can never change

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by JasonScoolari: 6:38am On Jan 08, 2019
Divay22:

I don't have a past relationship just my current one tongue
I guess you don't mind sharing.... wink
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:38am On Jan 08, 2019
mikaelangelov:
It's not yet an ex relationship but I believe by weekend it will be.

I've been too easy and simple for the bae aswear, and even she herself says that, I girl I've never shouted on before, never cheated on her, she will never say that I've failed getting her whatever she's requested for, a girl that I've fed comfortably since early 2018 till now, just name it, yet bae still got the guts to cheat me countless times, cheated on me with random guys that can't even match my shoes even though they're all older than I am, aborted babies for them and I still care for her, buying her life relief drugs during the recuperating stages thinking it's menstrual related issues, got her a job so she wouldn't be idle, best way she could make me proud is to become a cum-bag to her boss who offers her nothing, just because they all offer her marriage which I don't want to tell her first because I want her to learn a skill this 2019 first, before I'll think about tying the knot with her, my only crime was loving her too much, well next 60 days I'll be moving permanently to Copenhagen so I guess marrying a white chick is the next thing,

infact I know that I've reached my boiling point and enough is enough,
Similar to what happened to a friend....I feel your pain bro
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:42am On Jan 08, 2019
missimelda01:
I learnt to respect people's view about life, if we can't find a point of balance then it's Better we stay out of eachother's lives instead of fighting all the time sad
Am having same issue but in my case its something very tiny.....religion
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by islandmoon: 6:46am On Jan 08, 2019
Lagosbynature:
Is it Buhari, Atiku and Sowore have confused the brain of our youths? Watch if you’ve 3 minutes cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIzRSz5k9lw

get out ode! don't bring politics here, go to politics section

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2019
With all these news about the females being heartless or only after money; I wonder where you guys meet these girls. Most of you just see a pretty girl in a club or places I don't understand and most times use money or expensive gifts to woo her. Even the "make money and women will chase you" crew are lamenting.

I am not an expert in relationship but one thing I have learnt is to be the Alpha male in a relationship even if she truly loves you and yes, money also makes the relationship sweeter. Don't place her on a monthly salary or something similar to that. Just help her when you can and sometimes tell her you don't have enough to give and she should learn to manage things and save as well.
Don't reveal everything about you to her, scold her when she misbehaves or gets out of line (there's no woman on earth who doesn't like this but won't admit it).

Seriously, most of these girls I am sure you met them online. One thing you don't know is, they'll surely meet another guy online.

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:49am On Jan 08, 2019
PrinceBBlack:
Well for me, i had a girl who i met in 2016. She is currently in her final year and i work with Nigerian Breweries in Enugu. I give this babe a monthly allowance of 50k while she doesnt even get 10k from being that her parents are in the village and he uncle gives her schoolfees.
First, i realized that i loved her so much with my heart that i forgot to use my head. I had a car accident in 2017. i was in the hospital for four months and then relocated to Ibadan where i was till september in 2018 where i was recouperating getting ready for a final surgery. I got her an Iphone X in that same september. In october, i told her that i was no longer getting salary that i wont be able to keep up with the 50k allowance but i could still manage 25k. Do u believe this girl said she cant come to Ibadan cos its far to visit and that i reduced the allowance i give her that what is 25k going to do for her. She finally said if i cant carry out my duty as a bf, that i should let her be. Well it was easy for me... i could part with the money but i personally sent someone to collect the Iphone X i bought for her and told her that the phone isnt my problem but she is an ungrateful piece of a person. Broke up with her and the phone is still in my wardrobe with full accessories since its not up to 1month i bought it waiting for the next person. I didnt love with my head but loved with my heart. If u dont take care of them, na war, if u do, na still wahala.
Duty asin paying monthly allowance to her?? I swear your girlfriend no well..... Thank God you left her....BTW I still don't understand the reason behind "paying monthly allowance" to girlfriends

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by sportyowl: 6:49am On Jan 08, 2019
onScoolari:

https://www.nairaland.com/4938117/how-sperm-cleared-stretch-marks

Ladies, stop buying anti stretch mark creams again.

tell me more
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by verifiablefacts: 6:53am On Jan 08, 2019
obembet:
It's very bad to cheat, that is my regret so far that make me lose the man of my dream.I wish he can give me second chance but God knows the best

Share yours guys

and you no go cheat again?
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 08, 2019
always pray for God's will to be done at his own time. love with ur head and ur heart.. pls don't leave your head aside.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Divay22(f): 6:54am On Jan 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I guess you don't mind sharing.... wink
Tell me your own first wink
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by frankmoney(m): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2019
Never give a 100% in a relationship .
Stop saying sorry all the time
Sometimes you need absence to create value

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Divay22(f): 7:03am On Jan 08, 2019
felixmuyiwa:
OYO State CBT Centre
Can you please show me the one of Delta state.thanks.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by randy01(m): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2019
Never use your life to impress a girl. Girl did not worthy it only wife need attention.long story for another day.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Juliearth(f): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2019
mikaelangelov:
It's not yet an ex relationship but I believe by weekend it will be.

I've been too easy and simple for the bae aswear, and even she herself says that, I girl I've never shouted on before, never cheated on her, she will never say that I've failed getting her whatever she's requested for, a girl that I've fed comfortably since early 2018 till now, just name it, yet bae still got the guts to cheat me countless times, cheated on me with random guys that can't even match my shoes even though they're all older than I am, aborted babies for them and I still care for her, buying her life relief drugs during the recuperating stages thinking it's menstrual related issues, got her a job so she wouldn't be idle, best way she could make me proud is to become a cum-bag to her boss who offers her nothing, just because they all offer her marriage which I don't want to tell her first because I want her to learn a skill this 2019 first, before I'll think about tying the knot with her, my only crime was loving her too much, well next 60 days I'll be moving permanently to Copenhagen so I guess marrying a white chick is the next thing,

infact I know that I've reached my boiling point and enough is enough,

This is a sad one,but why did you stay put despite seeing the signs?
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by islandmoon: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2019
Yuneehk:
Are the female folks this bad? 90% of the comments are centered on how they love cheating, and money. Where do y'all meet these ladies? Good ones still abound, same way bad men still abound. Life can be so unfair that a good lady, is given a bad man and vice versa. One just has to look properly, before leaping.

you are in Jos? the photo and your jacket say so
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Juliearth(f): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2019
RexTramadol1:
That no lady I REPEAT NO LADY deserves to be loved

They are all unrepentant souls

Who slap me

This is rather too harsh and conclusive, but I am sure you have your reasons for saying that. I wish you healing, succor and true love.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by JasonScoolari: 7:15am On Jan 08, 2019
Divay22:

Tell me your own first wink
I have learnt alot from my current one, I think she's the final bus stop for me. She's the best and one of the best thing I learnt from her is surely her heart of giving and her will to forgive. Though we have some "kilometres" hindering us, but anytime we see is definitely a memorable one. smiley

Oya start talking cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Small080(m): 7:21am On Jan 08, 2019
Be honest, always feed both her mouth and the pussy...... Don't feed mouth �and leave the central of excellence......
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by ifyebere(m): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=Xioxing post=74551234][/quote]
Something similar to this also happened to me.
She got involved with an older guy, an hotel manager, my brother until she loosed her senses ND told me to my face that "God's grace she will make it in life and return all that I have given to her" I was like wht did I just hear u say? I have demanded for all to be returned back to me including the phone I got for her. Since last Nov 2018 till date she's yet to return any. Can she even remember all I've given her that's the question? All because she feel she's got a better option, I have sent my boy to her for collection she drove him out, well I was advised by friends to let her be, cos I had plans to go collect the phone ND some other items tht if I give it out to some guyz I will get blessed prayers from them.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Divay22(f): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I have learnt alot from my current one, I think she's the final bus stop for me. She's the best and one of the best thing I learnt from her is surely her heart of giving and her will to forgive. Though we have some "kilometres" hindering us, but anytime we see is definitely a memorable one. smiley

Oya start talking cheesy
Mine is boyfriend like no other.
First time in all my relationships that am not getting tired of my nigga.
The only thing i wanna see him do everyday is Smile. Not some fake smile though, but a genuine smile and I just can't help it ,but to beg God to bless him each and every day of his life...

Would love to end up with him but if i don't, am sure not leaving him the way i met him.
I Love My Baby .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by selfwife(f): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2019
omhor:

Can you pls explain further?
I once gave love a trial. we trusted each other explicitly. I could breathe love. I was working(i made sure I never made the mistake of asking for anything) he was working. he was a single father and I accepted him and is baby (the baby already called me big Mummy). we had goals, dreams, to me, everything was damn set. we were planning to get married,we got the parents involved, excitement was everywhere.... Suddenly, I started seeing him with small small stuffs like nice clothes and perfumes that I knew he didn't buy(we buy on budget) I became inquisitive. I will never check my man's phone.... so I took him out that weekend as usual, made sure he drank double of what he is used too( though he can still talk sense) I started asking questions and he replied (he was now going out with a rich ex who was ready to give him this and that -all material things) I told him that with a steady growth, we will achieve all her promises.......... the next week, he told me not to come to his place again that he will look for another means for us to meet each other by now, I was in tears, I cried my eyes out, what will I tell everybody? for what reason? money? I forgot about my health, bp start to go up.headache.me that have hormonal issues before hmm my body was in a mess. I increased the number of Guinness I took per day, I ate uncontrollably. I couldn't figure out what I did wrong. I called and called. I cried and cried and yes I ate and ate. I landed in the hospital my blood pressure was high something I never experienced before.................... to cut the long story short, I tooky life my the horn..... I had no savings again all spent at the hospital, I took a loan, and got a room apartment, I changed my church, and changed those contacts (our mutual fake friends) he is now with the woman and I am now with my peace of mind......... ........I Am happy to inform you that as of yesterday, he is looking for a divorce lawyer because everything did not turn out as expected.HE THINKS HE CAN COME BACK AND I LAUGH IN MY LANGUAGE because my peace can not be compromised.

25 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by wintersnow(m): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2019
Divay22:

Mine is boyfriend like no other.
First time in all my relationships that am not getting tired of my nigga.
The only thing i wanna see him do everyday is Smile. Not some fake smile though, but a genuine smile and I just can't help it ,but to beg God to bless him each and every day of his life...

Would love to end up with him but if i don't, am sure not leaving him the way i met him.
I Love My Baby .

Love you too babe

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:
you're a male
No doubt. Lol.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2019
Yoighaman:

grin Ok o...rub it well o and make sure your body shakes like a fish thrown out of water cheesy
It's not mine I want to rub...
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=Juliearth post=74553660]

This is rather too harsh and conclusive, but I am sure you have your reasons for saying that. I wish you healing, succor and true love. [/quote

with time you will get to know that he is saying the truth.. never spend on a lady who is not your wife. or better still make sure you browse her web pages before your data gets exhusted...

the woman I loved is already married now, she even blocked me for no reason on Fb, IG. woman can change any time. No woman was meant for any man
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 08, 2019
Donjazy is still not married
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 08, 2019
chiefqueen:
I've been in a relationship with only myself since I was born. I learnt that I need to start loving other people besides me. Single bell �, single all the way...
I have seen a lady that I have been looking for, in fact a virgin for that matter.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2019
Oma307:

I have seen a lady that I have been looking for, in fact a virgin for that matter.
Wow. Good for you. Nna where is she?
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Laadeh(f): 7:45am On Jan 08, 2019
selfwife:
I once gave love a trial. we trusted each other explicitly. I could breathe love. I was working(i made sure I never made the mistake of asking for anything) he was working. he was a single father and I accepted him and is baby (the baby already called me big Mummy). we had goals, dreams, to me, everything was damn set. we were planning to get married,we got the parents involved, excitement was everywhere.... Suddenly, I started seeing him with small small stuffs like nice clothes and perfumes that I knew he didn't buy(we buy on budget) I became inquisitive. I will never check my man's phone.... so I took him out that weekend as usual, made sure he drank double of what he is used too( though he can still talk sense) I started asking questions and he replied (he was now going out with a rich ex who was ready to give him this and that -all material things) I told him that with a steady growth, we will achieve all her promises.......... the next week, he told me not to come to his place again that he will look for another means for us to meet each other by now, I was in tears, I cried my eyes out, what will I tell everybody? for what reason? money? I forgot about my health, bp start to go up.headache.me that have hormonal issues before hmm my body was in a mess. I increased the number of Guinness I took per day, I ate uncontrollably. I couldn't figure out what I did wrong. I called and called. I cried and cried and yes I ate and ate. I landed in the hospital my blood pressure was high something I never experienced before.................... to cut the long story short, I tooky life my the horn..... I had no savings again all spent at the hospital, I took a loan, and got a room apartment, I changed my church, and changed those contacts (our mutual fake friends) he is now with the woman and I am now with my peace of mind......... ........I Am happy to inform you that as of yesterday, he is looking for a divorce lawyer because everything did not turn out as expected.HE THINKS HE CAN COME BACK AND I LAUGH IN MY LANGUAGE because my peace can not be compromised.

Wow... I pray God heal you completely

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by TessBiwom(f): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2019
I'm here to read comments.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) / Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.