Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (59668 Views)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by cocoboss(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2019
lols, bro you right on time for this.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by elonize(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2019
PrinceBBlack:
yes you have realized ur mistake but truth is u have realized ur errors so move on. The true man is waiting for you out there only if u happen to be true with urself. That ur not with him means he is not eveb the one but just a memoir for you to realize ur misdeeds and become a better person.
she didnt post this for solution, she only ask ppo to share experience, nobi to cm dey form 1tin here,share ur own

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Melian(f): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2019
obembet:
It's very bad to cheat, that is my regret so far that make me lose the man of my dream.I wish he can give me second chance but God knows the best

Share yours guys

You don't deserve it.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Paxie55: 8:49am On Jan 08, 2019
luminouz:

Lemme be ur bf for 3 months....u will sing a new song..
Unless ur one of the brain dead,materialistic types with no present worth and no future ambition!!!
If u think all women worship money like u,ur so fvcking wrong!!!! undecided
Why the insult now?
Why can't you guys comment without insult?

Says alot about you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by elonize(m): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2019
So u nor knw say u go lov wt ur head bfor,u get moni to dey dash gf,hope u dey do ur parents well,d only prt i enjoyed is wen u colect d fone bak
PrinceBBlack:
Well for me, i had a girl who i met in 2016. She is currently in her final year and i work with Nigerian Breweries in Enugu. I give this babe a monthly allowance of 50k while she doesnt even get 10k from being that her parents are in the village and he uncle gives her schoolfees.
First, i realized that i loved her so much with my heart that i forgot to use my head. I had a car accident in 2017. i was in the hospital for four months and then relocated to Ibadan where i was till september in 2018 where i was recouperating getting ready for a final surgery. I got her an Iphone X in that same september. In october, i told her that i was no longer getting salary that i wont be able to keep up with the 50k allowance but i could still manage 25k. Do u believe this girl said she cant come to Ibadan cos its far to visit and that i reduced the allowance i give her that what is 25k going to do for her. She finally said if i cant carry out my duty as a bf, that i should let her be. Well it was easy for me... i could part with the money but i personally sent someone to collect the Iphone X i bought for her and told her that the phone isnt my problem but she is an ungrateful piece of a person. Broke up with her and the phone is still in my wardrobe with full accessories since its not up to 1month i bought it waiting for the next person. I didnt love with my head but loved with my heart. If u dont take care of them, na war, if u do, na still wahala.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by luminouz(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2019
Paxie55:

Why the insult now?
Why can't you guys comment without insult?

Says alot about you.
Insulted you?? I don't do that here!!
I said...'Unless' ..and 'If'... Conditional words....

The fact that u started ur text with 'rubbish' while claiming that I insulted u with a conditional statement...says everything about you...u can't take what u give out,can u??

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Iphran6: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2019
ajalawole:
if you know, you know
I know,my bestie is pregnant for me at the moment

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by elonize(m): 8:57am On Jan 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:
gosh my story bro.
You really nailed it.
Got entangled with a liability who had nothing to offer and had to deceive me up with sex and all in the name of trust, I lashed her raw without cd for nearly a year.
Finally cast her out of my life after I realized she wasn't adding anything to my career.
Now I lashed her without knowing her status sad
instead of u to knw her status, u dey lash wetin u nor knw angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Odunharry(m): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Putting all my eggs into one basket... Very wrong...
That's the right thing to do in that case
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Paxie55: 9:00am On Jan 08, 2019
luminouz:

Insulted you?? I don't do that here!!
I said...'Unless' ..and 'If'... Conditional words....

The fact that u started ur text with 'rubbish' while claiming that I insulted u with a conditional statement...says everything about you...u can't take what u give out,can u??

Rubbish in that context was referring to your post not you.
I don't have strength this morning.
Take care, our amiable alpha male.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by chigoziri2403(m): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2019
missimelda01:

It always look tiny at the beginning.. analyse the issue and make decisions fast
hey miss
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by frankmoney(m): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2019
Glocee:

Thanks for this piece of advice. That was my mistake and I've learnt not to be loyal to guys.
my dear my last relationship taught me a lot , never give 100% to someone you ain't married to , stop apologizing Everytime it's a really messed up thing to do , and being too available makes you less wanted

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by sophiathefirst: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2019
SmilingMary:
Never allow a woman know everything about you...dont spill all your secrets because someday trust me, she will use them against you.
Is a two way something. No just women, is also applicable to guys
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Mrlouis: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2019
So many foolish regrets here..such a pity.. wonder how some of you made it out of these dubious relationships with your lives intact

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by missimelda01(f): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2019
chigoziri2403:
hey miss

Hello mister

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by elonize(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2019
Guy guy,comon mk una dey learn lesson, shes nt ur wife,y u buyin her fone
ifyebere:

Something similar to this also happened to me.
She got involved with an older guy, an hotel manager, my brother until she loosed her senses ND told me to my face that "God's grace she will make it in life and return all that I have given to her" I was like wht did I just hear u say? I have demanded for all to be returned back to me including the phone I got for her. Since last Nov 2018 till date she's yet to return any. Can she even remember all I've given her that's the question? All because she feel she's got a better option, I have sent my boy to her for collection she drove him out, well I was advised by friends to let her be, cos I had plans to go collect the phone ND some other items tht if I give it out to some guyz I will get blessed prayers from them.

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Moukandjo: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2019
placeofallure:
Very interesting thread.

This is a typical case of kettle calling pot black. Men are not faithful and women are not only unfaithful but also money crazed.

I have never experienced a heartbreak, not once, in the relationships I've had. I do the heartbreaking.
But then I don't demand either. I remember I don't know how to ask for money. But I got favours, more than I would have gotten if I had asked. I prefer you just be sensitive enough to see a need and meet it instead of me asking. Maybe that's why each one thinks this must be the 'wife material' he's been looking for.

Ladies should be content with the little they have and be hardworking too. For every Kobo you hope to get from a man, you can get a dozen of it from your own sweat. It's called self esteem. No man will disrespect you when they know you can breathe without them.

Men, don't throw humaneness away in your attempt to be an Alpha male. When you look well, you'll see those girls with the extraordinary qualities you crave. Where have you been looking? Insta pages? Snapchat? Tweeter?Any serious minded person won't mark register everyday on social media. Great girls still abound trust me.

This is an aside. Sorry to all the guys whose heart were broken in my search for the One. I know you're good now.

This is my own offering.
You even had to brag to us twice about you being the one that ended your past relationships!
So the fact that you were the one that ended all your past relationships means that you weren't heartbroken, ba? Nawa for all these unnecessarily egoistic you-can't-break-my-heart girls! No be your fault! You wouldn't be feeling so good you ended your relationships if those fvck guys were emotionally intelligent enough to spot your warped egoistic mentality asap & handle you appropriately!

You can only claim you weren't heartbroken if you ended the relationships for no reason at all which definitely can only be the case if you weren't genuine when you began those relationships! If you entered those relationships genuinely & it ends, it doesn't matter who ended it; it must have ended because of some reason & both of you were definitely heartbroken!

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by chigoziri2403(m): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2019
missimelda01:

Hello mister
how's the jewellery biz going
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by MannieA(f): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2019
larryking540:
No matter how beautiful a lady is,her heart might not be beautiful, and no matter how ugly a lady is her heart might not be as ugly as she is,

Look b4 u leap, ,,,,some females are after help not love so b careful , I have quickly learnt to differentiate between help and love when asking a lady out

wow.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by JasonScoolari: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2019
Divay22:

Don't mess with me man
He doesn't joke with me tongue smiley
Lol. We shall see. grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by missimelda01(f): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2019
chigoziri2403:
how's the jewellery biz going

Very well, thanks for asking.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Juliearth(f): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Smiles no mind me, I get babe sef I just dey give format ni

Lol, I guess unfaithfulness in a relationship is a pendulum that swings both ways then.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by wizod(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2019
She's a cheat and always begs for forgiveness whenever i caught her. Since she refuse to change, i made her my intimacy gadget and will soon let her go.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by MannieA(f): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2019
alfredo4u:
Paying her school fees and feeding her for four years in school and after everything she dumped me for my friend........

Today, the two of them are working for me in my fathers company.

Just be good no matter what

you are right.This is a good ending I guess

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by chigoziri2403(m): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2019
missimelda01:

Very well, thanks for asking.
send me a catalogue
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by lilmax(m): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2019
justscorchone:
She said "I find it awkward to cut off from exes.its childish" that's what she said but baba was stretching the kitty on the low.
grincheesy

girls like that are very easy to know from first conversation
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2019
hansomb:
is it that guys don't approach you ?
I turn them down.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by mkpurumma090(f): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2019
soberdrunk:
Never ever confess!!! Stick to your lie!! angry

That wouldn't be the best way

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by May22nd(m): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2019
Open your eyes wide when you are dating, it is not true to believe that love is blind. For more details about relationships, weddings and marriages, visit: http://marriageng.com
Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by PrinceBBlack(m): 9:24am On Jan 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Duty asin paying monthly allowance to her?? I swear your girlfriend no well..... Thank God you left her....BTW I still don't understand the reason behind "paying monthly allowance" to girlfriends
my ex rather... moreover, its not like i opt to but its past sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? by PrinceBBlack(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

So na una dey place women on salary? I thought it was a myth.
its not salary. When you have money and u have a gf u love, you do some of these thingz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.