Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State (71173 Views)

Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
WaffenSS:

Coward

Whether you leave or not, I'll continue to call you out for the useless bastard son of diseased and dirt-poor dogs that you're.

You're so jobless and depressed this is all you can do to spice up your empty, pathetic, pitiful, difficult, destitute, and aimless life.

I like it when uppity fukkers come my way, so I can tear them a new one

From now every single post I make will include a reminder to you about how much of a lowlife scum you're, and how your vermin parents did a disservice to dogkind by spawning a mangy bastard like you and your diseased siblings.

Your entire clan is hellbound, you'll all die painful and lonely deaths. And I hope it starts with that fat biitch that had to open her smelly pusssy for your hepatitic useless buffoon of a father.

See? Your stupidity has earned your stupid parents a place in infamy.

WaffenSS:
The hungry elephant is looking to feed off the proceeds of corruption as per the course.

Feeding that obese household on slim sales of the failing Ovation is taking its toll.

*Gratefulheart01 is a bastard pig*

A long composition of arrant trash.

Still wandering who is depressed here. cheesy cheesy

You sound all the time like a wounded vermin, whose soul is being trapped in chains of pain in-between life and death.

But you could cry, cuss and yell to death for all I care. I still don't give no freaking fck.
Seems you sniff pebbles of broken bottles all day, reason why your brain is always in hot pains.

If you like mention my moniker whenever you release your venomous cum into whatever miserable smelly pusssy you got, no fck given still cheesy .

One more thing before I go boy, you should be living close to a psychiatric facility, you are likely to exceed the peak of sanity anytime.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by WaffenSS(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

A long composition of arrant trash.

Still wandering who is depressed here. cheesy cheesy

You sound all the time like a wounded vermin, whose soul is being trapped in chains of pain in-between life and death.

But you could cry, cuss and yell to death for all I care. I still don't give no freaking fck.
Seems you sniff pebbles of broken bottles all day, reason why your brain is always in hot pains.

If you like mention my moniker whenever you release your venomous cum into whatever miserable smelly pusssy you got, no fck given still cheesy .

One more thing before I go boy, you should be living close to a psychiatric facility, you are likely to exceed the peak of sanity anytime.

Blah blah blah

The goat is bleating his pain, but no one cares whether a useless goat is wounded

You bit off more than you can chew, so suffer the consequences you disgusting animal.

I told you, my beef is less with the banality of your miserable life and more with the audacity of the pigs who had to have sex and produce abominations like you.

Fukk you and everything you stand for, fukk anyone who saw you today, and damn you and your entire pathetic clan to hell.

You can squeal all you want like the dirty swine you're, and I'll come back and remind you how stupid and disgusting I find the very idea of your being.

Scum gutter rat
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2019
WaffenSS:

Blah blah blah

The goat is bleating his pain, but no one cares whether a useless goat is wounded

You bit off more than you can chew, so suffer the consequences you disgusting animal.

I told you, my beef is less with the banality of your miserable life and more with the audacity of the pigs who had to have sex and produce abominations like you.

Fukk you and everything you stand for, fukk anyone who saw you today, and damn you and your entire pathetic clan to hell.

You can squeal all you want like the dirty swine you're, and I'll come back and remind you how stupid and disgusting I find the very idea of your being.

Scum gutter rat

Your usual blatant gushes of viscous bosh and cusses after sniffing your daily dose of horse shiit. You repeating same lines all the time, they are becoming stale.
You're now beginning to sound like a mocking bird of yourself. Perhaps you should try something new or be more creative with your nonsense. cheesy cheesy.

I wouldn't stoop so low to say anything bad concerning your progenitors though or use too much harsh words on you, coz i gat sense but you don't. cheesy.

But I already told you, mention my moniker as much as you can, even when you release your shiit cum in her miserable stench hole.

I will always come across you here and call you out. I like the way you cry every time grin grin grin. I always enjoy it.

You confused identity fake waffen zombie.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by WaffenSS(m): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Your usual blatant gushes of viscous bosh and cusses after sniffing your daily dose of horse shiit. You repeating same lines all the time, they are becoming stale.
You're now beginning to sound like a mocking bird of yourself. Perhaps you should try something new or be more creative with your nonsense. cheesy cheesy.

I wouldn't stoop so low to say anything bad concerning your progenitors though or use too much harsh words on you, coz i gat sense but you don't. cheesy.

But I already told you, mention my moniker as much as you can, even when you release your shiit cum in her miserable stench hole.

I will always come across you here and call you out. I like the way you cry every time grin grin grin. I always enjoy it.

You confused identity fake waffen zombie.

It appears as a repetition to your limited intelligence only because you'll never change from being all of the below:

Pig
Goat
Bastard
Animal
Idiot
Fool
Donkey
Jackass
Buffoon
slowpoke
Worthless
Jobless

This will be my standard response to your trashy post no one reads.

Fukk the two idiots who gave birth to you, bastard
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Idecievedyou(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
Agritech:

Does this looks like the beginning to you?
that is the beginning Mr olodo...the idiot that snapped knew it was hours later before dignitaries came in to the stadium...ah nawao haters...!!
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
WaffenSS:

I, Nairaland WaffenSS zombie repeat things like a mocking bird because of my limited intelligence and I will never change from being all of the below:

I am a:
Pig
Goat
Bastard
Animal
Idiot
Fool
Donkey
Jackass
Buffoon
slowpoke
Worthless
Jobless

This will be my standard response to my trashy post no one reads.

Fukk the two idiots who gave birth to ME, bastard!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by WaffenSS(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The useless goat has switched to childish pranks.

This does not detract from the fact that you're a jobless bastard son of the local pig and boar.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2019
WaffenSS:

The useless goat has switched to childish pranks.

This does not detract from the fact that you're a jobless bastard son of the local pig and boar.

I finally made you realize how much of a donkey and childish you are after personalizing a piece of your regular shiit, for you to read. cheesy cheesy

I won't leave you until you have sense and stop reasoning like a zombie.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by WaffenSS(m): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

I finally made you realize how much of a donkey and childish you are after personalizing a piece of your regular shiit, for you to read. cheesy cheesy

I won't leave you until you have sense and stop reasoning like a zombie.

I don't want you to leave.

I want you to stay so I'll be constantly reminded what the union of two stupid dirty hogs could produce by way of an offspring.

I'm glad to see you're a squealing pained piglet born stupid just like the fat dirty pigs you call Mom and Pop.

There's nothing I'd love to see than the pain in your beady little red veiny pig eyes as I call you out for the useless, disjointed, imbecilic son of a pig you are.

I'll be awaiting your next tepid and impotent missive when you get your snout out of your daily swill.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
WaffenSS:

I don't want you to leave.

I want you to stay so I'll be constantly reminded what the union of two stupid dirty hogs could produce by way of an offspring.

I'm glad to see you're a squealing pained piglet born stupid just like the fat dirty pigs you call Mom and Pop.

There's nothing I'd love to see than the pain in your beady little red veiny pig eyes as I call you out for the useless, disjointed, imbecilic son of a pig you are.

I'll be awaiting your next tepid and impotent missive when you get your snout out of your daily swill.

Bleating of a crack-head.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by WaffenSS(m): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Bleating of a crack-head.

Says the piece of shiit son of pigs who's destined to remain and die piss-poor and miserable, just like his wild boar of a diseased father.

Fukk you, donkey, and your fat pig of a mother
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 13, 2019
WaffenSS:

Says the piece of shiit son of pigs who's destined to remain and die piss-poor and miserable, just like his wild boar of a diseased father.

Fukk you, donkey, and your fat pig of a mother

cheesy The strange he-goat bleats severely even after giving it excess straw to eat. I think the goat is gradually becoming a mad goat.
It's becoming more clear each moment this goat will end up in a lunatic asylum where it has always belonged.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by WaffenSS(m): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

cheesy The strange he-goat bleats severely even after giving it excess straw to eat. I think the goat is gradually becoming a mad goat.
It's becoming more clear each moment this goat will end up in a lunatic asylum where it has always belonged.

If your crazed, depraved, destitute, decrepit, diseased, disabled, disjointed, discombobulated pig parents aren't in an asylum, there's no way anyone else can be

They've committed grievous crimes to humanity by spawning evil, filthy, moronic, satanic, cursed little piglets who've no job to do but to run around public forums making asses of themselves.

You and your parents are a stain on mankind, a blight on society, and you all should be euthanized... that's why we pray for a merciless calamity to befall you all.

You stupid donkey.

I got plenty more for you.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 13, 2019
Olalekanbanky1:

So the pple on the pitch have 10 heads ryt? Àbí sun no dey beat their heads? Àbí na u place canopy on their heads cos I can't see any canopy.. I tire for u PDP followers
This was buhari in bauchi look at how empty the space is. If it was massi how come their isnt anyone on the pich?
Zombie

1 Share

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by WaffenSS(m): 9:57am On Jan 14, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Where are you, little pig?

Has the spineless piglet retreated?

Are you too broke and destitute to buy some data?

Are you busy fukking your mentally ill little sister?

Pls come back...little dirty pig.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by WaffenSS(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Where is this goat?

This perennial mumu?

This ugly son of human waste?

What happened to your verbal diarrhea?

Come back here you fukking disgusting coward.

In the name of that fat witch you call a mother, I dare you to come back with your tepid and jejune insults.

Useless disjointed bastard son of a pig

I'm waiting for you.

Ewu. Animal. I spit on you and your entire family.

Motherfukker.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
WaffenSS:

If your crazed, depraved, destitute, decrepit, diseased, disabled, disjointed, discombobulated pig parents aren't in an asylum, there's no way anyone else can be

They've committed grievous crimes to humanity by spawning evil, filthy, moronic, satanic, cursed little piglets who've no job to do but to run around public forums making asses of themselves.

You and your parents are a stain on mankind, a blight on society, and you all should be euthanized... that's why we pray for a merciless calamity to befall you all.

You stupid donkey.

I got plenty more for you.

I've been away having fun while you've been here exhibiting different signs of brain impairment. Perhaps you already sighing for relief thinking i left; i'm still here you plank, i didn't go nowhere you coward.
If my parents are ever in asylum, it would be to treat you when you finally have your hands and legs tied to the bed like a cow. You're a cow, you smell like a cow, you think like a cow, you act like a cow and you likely end like a cow except you stop sniffing your daily dose of cow dung.

Live up to your words you weak coward, i can see you already refraining from mentioning in your posts. You vowed to mention me always, so do that. Let's see how far you can keep to that until you finally run away one day like a coward.

You are a feeble ass coward bastaard if you fail to mention me like you acclaimed. You fake asss bitch waffenss cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
beamtopola:

This was buhari in bauchi look at how empty the space is. If it was massi how come their isnt anyone on the pich?
Zombie

Ur fada is a zombie.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 16, 2019
Olalekanbanky1:

Ur fada is a zombie.
No body on the pitch. So empty in bauchi

Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by WaffenSS(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

I've been away having fun while you've been here exhibiting different signs of brain impairment. Perhaps you already sighing for relief thinking i left; i'm still here you plank, i didn't go nowhere you coward.
If my parents are ever in asylum, it would be to treat you when you finally have your hands and legs tied to the bed like a cow. You're a cow, you smell like a cow, you think like a cow, you act like a cow and you likely end like a cow except you stop sniffing your daily dose of cow dung.

Live up to your words you weak coward, i can see you already refraining from mentioning in your posts. You vowed to mention me always, so do that. Let's see how far you can keep to that until you finally run away one day like a coward.

You are a feeble ass coward bastaard if you fail to mention me like you acclaimed. You fake asss bitch waffenss cheesy cheesy cheesy

The deranged animal is back!!

I was actually hoping you'd died a painful death.....but soon, nonetheless.

Meanwhile, of course you were having fun...fukking your little scrawny sister must be fun in your inbred family, you diseased cretin.

And I don't mention you much because I've run out of every conceivable word to describe your pathetic existence....were you happy i was making you famous, you unknown stupid monkey? Is that why you're following me? Do i fit your fantasy template of an awesome being that you've to drag your smelly feet following me around to see how you can improve on your decrepit life?

You're obsessed with me because i'm giving you the attention your apathetic, demonic, accursed, destitute, cancerous animal parents never did.

You're just such a stupid ignorant bumpkin I almost feel pity for such calamity heaped upon one nondescript bastard...but then, that's your lot in life so you might as well embrace your vermin existence like a rat comes to terms with its offensive nature, which elicits a recoil at its mere sight.

Fukk you, and i'll await your next weak attempt to earn my mention.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by SternProphet: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2019
deji17:
Owo Wo gbo.

Dubai Strategy - Failed.
Atiku is not electable.
Throw in the towel now before the election date. Call Buhari and Congratulate him .
A word is enough..

This is the most accurate projection I have seen so far. Atiku might narrowly WIN Lagos... but i just noticed thousands of northern almajiris currently influxing lagos state and also Tinubu is making inroads into semi rural Lagos.
Atiku will lose C.Rivers though and Delta is still doubtful for him.
Re: Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 18, 2019
WaffenSS:

The deranged animal is back!!

I was actually hoping you'd died a painful death.....but soon, nonetheless.

Meanwhile, of course you were having fun...fukking your little scrawny sister must be fun in your inbred family, you diseased cretin.

And I don't mention you much because I've run out of every conceivable word to describe your pathetic existence....were you happy i was making you famous, you unknown stupid monkey? Is that why you're following me? Do i fit your fantasy template of an awesome being that you've to drag your smelly feet following me around to see how you can improve on your decrepit life?

You're obsessed with me because i'm giving you the attention your apathetic, demonic, accursed, destitute, cancerous animal parents never did.

You're just such a stupid ignorant bumpkin I almost feel pity for such calamity heaped upon one nondescript bastard...but then, that's your lot in life so you might as well embrace your vermin existence like a rat comes to terms with its offensive nature, which elicits a recoil at its mere sight.

Fukk you, and i'll await your next weak attempt to earn my mention.

Such abominable thoughts could spontaneously flow from your violated contaminated psyche since you're a freaking disgusting fagg0t, incestuous pervert and a serial pedophile; while you yourself were conceived from a complex combination of child molestation, incest and group rape and finally given birth to after many failed abortion attempts.
I see the reason why you so much always sound like a deranged psychopath and a deformed mind venomous entity, whose brain has been anally fcked severally.

Now, you finally agreed to being a looser. You vowed yourself the other time to always mention me thinking perhaps that would hurt me in any way, but now you already quitted in no time like a coward and also agreed you're a looser. You failed weak fake-ass Waffen.

You've proved almost all i said about you to be true, except you never ended up in the asylum yet. Well, i don't wish you end up there though, if you stop sniffing cow shiiit.

Since you've agreed to being a loser, there is nothing else to drag anymore. I'm even already bored with you usual non-creative gushes of incoherent words. Although I'll still call you out like i said, whenever i see a reason; I keep to my words, not a shallow chest beating coward like you.

Before i see you next, you can go fukk yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode’s Road & Transport Legacy Being Destroyed Even Before His Exit / Prof Chinua Achebe Is Dead! / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.