Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada (39670 Views)

Top Questions About Postgraduate Study In Nigeria / Top Questions About Postgraduate Study In Nigeria / Why You Should Do Your Postgraduate Programme In UNN (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by nitadimson: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
pls how can I apply
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by adeoba2008(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
Is it true that i need up to #6million to do PGD in Canada? I planned to do International Business Management.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by abnot: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
Joromi12:
After canada germany and australia cast. Where would we go again. Only a fool goes to UK for studies these days

Why are they fools sir ?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by ghettochild4u(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
We all know this things boils down to money....
I would rather invest that money first...
Set up a food business ( amala section, ewa aganyin, plantain,yam, akara section) to run 24hrs a day n set up close to a place like a cinema or a club or mall..
After 1 year I can move to Canada in short I go just go do vacation there n return to my business

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Ndkings1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
Late last year I channeled much energy and time looking for ways to further my education in Canada but at the end I got discouraged due to the high rate of visa denials.

When looking at studying in Canada for masters
make sure your GPA is high... as in not 2.2

Make sure you ace ielts or the equivalent

Make you have money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by UncleJudax(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
sukerefakere:
How do I get to the last bus stop in Canada

Enter bus wey de go Ghana. After Lomé, enter okada, na just 15 minutes
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by remedick: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
Canada is still the best place to be. I will always choose Canada over US

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Happy New Year Everyone and May 2019 bring us good tidings.

I know there are lots of home owners or intending home owners here.

This is my way of helping you solve one of the biggest problem being faced by residents of Nigeria but I have good news for everyone here.

If you need prepaid meter in any of the South Western states, excluding Lagos, please feel free to contact me. The reason for excluding Lagos is because what we have is only recommended by IBEDC, which gives us an opportunity to serve all areas under IBEDC control.

You will be given your meter instantly after payment.

Interested persons should / can whatsapp me on 080 7597 4595.

It is genuine and our office is at Idiroko Just before you get to Canaan Land, Sango Ota.

We have sold over tens of the meter and we still have about about 37 pcs of single phase left. If you have a real estate company that needs meter for houses built, we can supply to your estate, any where in areas under IBEDC controlled states.

Thank you and I hope to see you on the other side.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by johnmattew: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
linqzs:

Which country should we look at for?

I will be rounding up my Msc in Marketing by Nov this year
Germany,Norway, Sweden,Finland got no tuition schools and u will be taught in English... Germany is the latest destination for Nigerians now.... Australia,Ireland are also good.ireland tuition fees is cheaper than Australia
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by lokotowers(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by linqzs: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
johnmattew:
Germany,Norway, Sweden,Finland got no tuition schools and u will be taught in English... Germany is the latest destination for Nigerians now.... Australia,Ireland are also good.ireland tuition fees is cheaper than Australia

But one will need to pass GMAT or Tofle exams right?

Is there an opportunity to work?
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Just2endowed2(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
johnmattew:
who goes to Canada and USA for education these days?......u are simply wasting Ur time and resources. their visa denial rate is about 95 percent, especially canada.even if I pay Ur complete tuition fees

will the tuition fee be refunded if visa was denied
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Magnifico2000: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by damzy88: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
ghettochild4u:
Set up a food business ( amala section, ewa aganyin, plantain,yam, akara section) to run 24hrs a day n set up close to a place like a cinema or a club or mall..
After 1 year I can move to Canada in short I go just go do vacation there n return to my business
Not everyone wants to sell Amala undecided tongue

12 Likes

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by eLionel(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
please am interested in the canada package text meh 01829192623 smileyplease am interested in the canada package text meh 01829192623
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Hadampson(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
ghettochild4u:
Laugh wan kill me die.

Money gotten from selling amala to take vacation in Canada.. Joke of the century

My brother, the only place your money gotten from selling amala can take you is Ghana, Niger, Chad, Togo and Benin Republic.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
johnmattew:
u simply want to scam people..learn to tell the truth.even the most trusted education agencies in Nigeria,BCIE,UKEAS and TGM will advice their clients not to apply to Canadian schools cos of visa denial rate
If your visa application is rejected, can you be refunded?
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by iamclime(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
ghettochild4u:
Sense will not kill you! grin I like your entrepreneurial mindset.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Hadampson(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
linqzs:

But one will need to pass GMAT or Tofle exams right?

Is there an opportunity to work?

Yes
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Hadampson(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Magnifico2000:

It is not that easy to get visa to study in Canada.

It's very EASY if you have all the necessary requirements and also, you do it yourself
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by ghettochild4u(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hadampson:
Laugh wan kill me die.

Money gotten from selling amala to take vacation in Canada.. Joke of the century

My brother, the only place your money gotten from selling amala can take you is Ghana, Niger, Chad, Togo and Benin Republic.
I see you are shallow minded...
Have u been to mama kas or white house at sabo??
Wetin dem dey sell..
Well I know ur likes..
Do u research n see how lucrative such a business is?
Mumu

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by ghettochild4u(m): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hadampson:

Yes
Most times its not needed...
So long u speak english
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Hadampson(m): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
eLionel:
please am interested in the canada package text meh 01829192623 smileyplease am interested in the canada package text meh 01829192623

Go to travel section.
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by ghettochild4u(m): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
androidroot:
If your visa application is rejected, can you be refunded?
Waste not ur time on student visa..
Just do work permit
When u get to Canada u can go to school while working..
Just my lil penny

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Hadampson(m): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
ghettochild4u:

I see you are shallow minded...
Have u been to mama kas or white house at sabo??
Wetin dem dey sell..
Well I know ur likes..
Do u research n see how lucrative such a business is?
Mumu

Lol.. Bossman
I'm only telling you the fact. How many people selling AMALA have traveled to Niger for vacation??
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by iamclime(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
UncleJudax:

Enter bus wey de go Ghana. After Lomé, enter okada, na just 15 minutes
Aflao is shorter and cheaper. From Ojuelegba, enter night journey go Aflao, from there you go see motor wey dey go Iseyin. From Iseyin last bus stop, take Keke Marwa to Saskatchewan. You don reach Canada be that. Greet Mufu for me when you reach. E dey sell buns and dodo near the park.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by doggedfighter(f): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tim931:
na free to go canadA

Help me ask them
Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Hadampson(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
ghettochild4u:

Waste not ur time on student visa..
Just do work permit
When u get to Canada u can go to school while working..
Just my lil penny

Nigerians are not qualified to apply for WORK PERMIT VISA. If you don't believe me, go to Canadian embassy for more info

Your best bet is EXPRESS ENTRY MIGRATION

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Have Your Postgraduate Study In Canada by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher / ASUU Strike: Moment Soldiers Were Sent Away By Protesting OAU Students (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.