Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. (15818 Views)

Ondo Govt Releases 10-day Burial Programme For Late Akeredolu / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) / Corporal Adamu Nura Last Facebook Post Before He Died Fighting Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by Samirana360(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2019
They wasted their lives for Nigeria
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by ozoono(m): 11:55am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74561297:
For the people spewing rubbish already, the children of hate, this is for you,
You wake up every morning and rush to social media in search of bad news of this nation,
so that you will comment and share it among your friends.......
but when you see the good news, you pretend to be blind.
And every night you stay in one corner of your room praying to God to bless anything you lay your hands on in the same country 
Hmmmm!!! May God forgive and have mercy on you.
#May OUR President Succeed 
#When Nigeria become great , you will surely see this, but..........
fool if ur brother or husband is one of them would u be Happy? God pls Heal dis tin

2 Likes

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by PrincewithGod(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2019
Aku2078:
And Buhari doesn't listen to anyone in Amaechi's voice

Who will now be servicing their young wives now
Are you alright? People died.
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by delpee(f): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2019
FroshJaynex:
In a sane country these gallant men would be given a first class burial with attendance of the chief in army which unfortunately we have a Dullard in that slot. Rip men, you fought for a useless course but who am I to Judge. God bless ur souls

I wish that our fallen heroes are honoured in death the way it's done in other nations. They're sacrificing so much for us to live in peace. I don't know any of them but I can't help the tears ...

1 Like

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by Amhappy(f): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
SAD. Rest in Peace
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by Ikpongiton: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74561297:
You wake up every morning and rush to social media in search of bad news of this nation,
And every night you stay in one corner of your room praying to God to bless anything you lay your hands on in the same country 
if you're patriotic or wish the country well, as you are claiming ,you will never support a lifeless president .you are just with buhari for selfish reason.

1 Like

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
ozoono:

fool if ur brother or husband is one of them would u be Happy? God pls Heal dis tin
So MANNABBQ is a lady?? shockedshockedshocked
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by princegasket13: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
May there gentle souls RIP
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by kenrish2(m): 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
midehi2:
Just dying for Nigeria for nothing undecided
stop saying that, if this guy's are not there Boko Haram could have extended their territory to other parts of the country. so the least we can do is to appreciate their effort and sacrifice. May almighty God bless the Nigerian Army
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by midehi2(f): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
kenrish2:
stop saying that, if this guy's are not there Boko Haram could have extended their territory to other parts of the country. so the least we can do is to appreciate their effort and sacrifice. May almighty God bless the Nigerian Army
Yes sir, why not show your effort and sacrifice yourself too, we will appreciate it.
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by Splasshhh(f): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lock account with first mobile app
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by meccuno: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
[s]
post=74561297:
[/s] stfu
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by toprealman: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
Very young lads....what a national loss. Sleep on brothers, despite APC & PDP colossal failure, your death shall not be in vain.
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by Tonalphs(f): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
The second guy's death shoke Navy Town cos he grew up there n his dad died in the Navy, in active service. Now he died in the NAF. Life is indeed a mystery. RIP gallant officers.
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by remedick: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
lol... them say Burial and my minds eyes was seeing Buhari until i looked well. i think i need to stop drinking garri embarassed

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Happy New Year Everyone and May 2019 bring us good tidings.

I know there are lots of home owners or intending home owners here.

This is my way of helping you solve one of the biggest problem being faced by residents of Nigeria but I have good news for everyone here.

If you need prepaid meter in any of the South Western states, excluding Lagos, please feel free to contact me. The reason for excluding Lagos is because what we have is only recommended by IBEDC, which gives us an opportunity to serve all areas under IBEDC control.

You will be given your meter instantly after payment.

Interested persons should / can whatsapp me on 080 7597 4595.

It is genuine and our office is at Idiroko Just before you get to Canaan Land, Sango Ota.

We have sold over tens of the meter and we still have about about 37 pcs of single phase left. If you have a real estate company that needs meter for houses built, we can supply to your estate, any where in areas under IBEDC controlled states.

Thank you and I hope to see you on the other side.

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by trudpo: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Why should commanders send these guys on that suicide mission. C'mon, you don't use that kind of helicopter to fight BHT when there are fighter jets.
midehi2:
Just dying for Nigeria for nothing undecided
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by Titogbanski: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Very Sad.

May their souls rest in peace...Amen
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by doggedfighter(f): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
I'm saddened by their deaths. This quite traumatic.
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by ahmadeen66: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Life, we should all remember the day of reckoning, accountability.the powerful beware
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by IamAtikulate: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sacrificed by the cow god
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by kenrish2(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
midehi2:

Yes sir, why not show your effort and sacrifice yourself too, we will appreciate it.
everybody can't be a soldier so appreciate those who have the heart for it
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by kenrish2(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
delpee:

I wish that our fallen heroes are honoured in death the way it's done in other nations. They're sacrificing so much for us to live in peace. I don't know any of them but I can't help the tears ...
I feel same way too
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by Albertone(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
To those saying they died for nothing.If not for these soldiers,shekau would have been the president of this nation.

And by then,he will say "Accept islam or we behead you!"

Just pray our soldiers dont get tired and surrender cos koni funny o!
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by Albertone(m): 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
Funny enough,our military has some badass weapons that when you fire it,its enough to clear a whole street.If you have been to the artillery unit before then you will know.

But they dont use it.Maybe they are reserving it for a world war III...
Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by midehi2(f): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
kenrish2:
everybody can't be a soldier so appreciate those who have the heart for it
Until you are one, then I appreciate you tongue

1 Like

Re: Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

How can you marry in the future, but die in the past?...

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage: Lagos Finalizes Negotiation With Union Leaders / Muslim-muslim Ticket: God Has Sent APC Packing – Primate Ayodele / President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.