Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

New Ambassador Of Soulwrite Empire Unveiled - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / New Ambassador Of Soulwrite Empire Unveiled (290 Views)

GOSEZUA**Short Stories Empire....**(illustrated) / “Foreignpreneur” Now Free On Amazon Kindle; Nigerian Ambassador Gives Foreword / Slave Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Ambassador Of Soulwrite Empire Unveiled by SoulwriteEmpire(f): 1:34am On Jan 08, 2019
On the evening of 7th January 2019, SOULWRITE EMPIRE'S BLOG penned a new deal with a young model as the face and ambassador of the blog.

Below are some information on the new MISS SOULWRITE EMPIRE

Hi awesome!!!

I’m Oboreti Mirabella Ejirooghene. I’m 20 years of age , from Delta state, Isoko to be precise but currently I reside at Ikorodu Lagos state, Nigeria.
I’m interested in modeling and dancing, they are my dreams and I’ve always found interest in them. Thanks to SOULWRITE EMPIRE’S BLOG for this awesome deal.

My hubbies range from reading fantasy literature, books and magazines, watching fantasy films and playing role in games which fantasy world is used as background.

My childhood dream has always been to study languages and travel round the world where I’d learn more and know more about the tactics and ways of life.

I pray that by the end of my contract here, I would be able to contribute my very best to the satisfaction of all the lovers and fans of this great blog. Your satisfaction is my priority.

Feel free to reach me on my contact below

EMAIL: Ejiroogheneoboreti@gmail.com

I LOOK FORWARD HEARING FROM YOU

[url][/url]www.gingsblog.

(1) (Reply)

Dark Room - Episode 13 / Dark Room - Episode 13 / Sharing Of Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.