Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable (20262 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / Aisha Buhari Sister: This Is Not Buhari / Lady Implicates Aisha Buhari Sister Maryatu, Babchir Lawal In N50 Million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by mysteryman2014: 7:58am On Jan 08, 2019
If we begin to harangue and harass our officials for family ties (which they do not control) over competence we shall have no one to serve.

https://www.thecable.ng/amina-zakaris-family-speaks-on-ties-to-buharis-sister/amp[/quote]

Does that imply the family accepts there is a tie. The old Italian saying is " Blood is thicker than water".

So once there is any likelihood of a tie, for equity and justice she should be replaced.
Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by BenzEne1(m): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2019
Guide777:
Must all relationship be consanguine? Even if its mere friendship, its relationship. If you are running for an election and your friend is the umpire, do you think the neutrality will still be there?
Yes.
If he adhers to the laws of the electoral body he serves under. Not everybody is dishonest in this country.
PDP appointed Jega and revamped INEC under him yet he conducted the 2015 election and named the opposition as at then the winner. Did Jonathan condemn Jega or Buhari, no he relinquished power. He knew he lost fair and square.
Meanwhile this woman would not even be part of collation or result aggregation sef.
Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by gare(f): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2019
BenzEne1:

The presidential seat is not meant for trial. Records and antecedents should be what propels anyone to aim at ruling. The PDP who are clamoring for her removal have a dismal record. Thats by the way.
Morality shouldn't come before the ability to deliver efficiently. This is the same wolf the Igbo's are crying about. They want a presidency of their own which is morally right. But does that guarantee that the Igbo candidacy will make Nigeria a better place?

PMB also do have same abysmally record, his first coming was suicidal, that i witnessed, but we have to come trying until we get a good, but as OBJ said we can not reinforce failure.
Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by BenzEne1(m): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2019
gare:

PMB also do have same abysmally record, his first coming was suicidal, that i witnessed, but we have to come trying until we get a good, but as OBJ said we can not reinforce failure.

Well, I wasn't born when Buhari was military head. I've heard some good news and some negative news.
However, I was politically savvy when PDP mismanaged Nigeria in that infamous 16 year rule.
Buhari may not be the best option for Nigeria.
But I am absolutely certain that Atiku and his cronies are the worst possible choice.
Since the election is going to be decided between both parties. Why pick the wrong option just because the better one hasn't given us the eldorado we all desire.
Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2019
kajsa08:
she's still going to be loyal to a her kinsman.

Just like the way Borno state is loyal.. him never see anything.. Zombies that are afraid to speak to their Baba when they know they are dieing.. She will meet hers... she shouldn't worry her cup will soon full.

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by movetoca: 8:15am On Jan 08, 2019
Funpeter:
Protect your name step aside.... And let others do it must it be you?
Trust western world they want to serve and you are alleging them of something them go just resign jejely.....
Thank God you said Western world. Northerner can never resign from a post no matter what they accused them of. I have never seen one before and I don't think they can do it .
Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by chernest2002: 8:17am On Jan 08, 2019
In all honesty Amina should just go on leave and come back after the election, she will still be paid fully .let's just have neutral people so we can have a free,fair and credible elections in February.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by gare(f): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2019
BenzEne1:

Well, I wasn't born when Buhari was military head. I've heard some good news and some negative news.
However, I was politically savvy when PDP mismanaged Nigeria in that infamous 16 year rule.
Buhari may not be the best option for Nigeria.
But I am absolutely certain that Atiku and his cronies are the worst possible choice.
Since the election is going to be decided between both parties. Why pick the wrong option just because the better one hasn't given us the eldorado we all desire.

I am still surprised that you still mention PDP and 16 rule when the actors are in APC, did you take your time to look thru the names on that list, you will be shocked, 90% of PMB current minister came from PDP, the problem of this country is not a PDP thing alone, our problem is bad leadership, PDP, APC, AD, ANPP, APGA, Labour party are all the same, but now the only project is for PMB to leave that seat there are other parties who knows anything can happen, but sincerely it is not PMB
Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by jomoh: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2019
Awol1:

If I'm from Ekiti, and my aunt marries an Igbo man from Abia, I guess her children will not be my cousins because we are indigenes of different states?

I ask again, is stupidity, daftness and crass stupidity, the prerequisite into BMC?

If one calls you people a fool you think it’s an insult but it’s a statement of fact.

So a random look alike of the president who was picked to replace a supposedly dead president now “by chance” have a relative who works in INEC nigeria and also by chance was appointed to head the committee in charge of the collation CENTRE.

Look around you, are you sure your brain has not being sucked overnight, you may still find the wall gecko that sucked it.

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by marv1: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2019
Its really obvious that PDP has no basis for being in politics, they have outlived their time, they have not learned anything over the years.
How can y continue to do the same thing same way and you expect results.
It won't happen .
It will NEVER happen.
PDP has not learned any lessons, they keep making same mistake of campaign of calumny and smearing , spreading unfounded lies against people , the party will fade out with time after 2019 election. It's a sink ship struggling for survival.
Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by Glink2018(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2019
...now we know that Amina zakari is a blatant liar. And Nigerias should doubt her credibility for the election...

They asked about family tied up she was talking about her career accomplishment. Covering-up....

In a well structure society, the woman supposed disgrace.... But this is a zoo community , where only the animals and beast rule...

Oh God , help us
Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by dyydxx: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2019
BenzEne1:

Yes.
If he adhers to the laws of the electoral body he serves under. Not everybody is dishonest in this country.
PDP appointed Jega and revamped INEC under him yet he conducted the 2015 election and named the opposition as at then the winner. Did Jonathan condemn Jega or Buhari, no he relinquished power. He knew he lost fair and square.
Meanwhile this woman would not even be part of collation or result aggregation sef.

Listen. There is no way you can rule out bias from Amina Zakari towards buhari, which implies that if there is a marginal way she can tip the scales towards Buhari in a very tight election she would because of both of their extended ties. This is as clear as day.

what is she doing there? why must she be in charge of Logistics. Buhari is her Uncle for all intents and purposes even if not by blood. People that raised other children that is not theirs dont the children refer to them as parents, or people who adopt other children from birth dont the children call them parents? what are you going on about here?

The honourable thing for her to do is step aside. You can never be a judge in your own case. Clear case of conflict of interest.
Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by baralatie(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2019
dunkem21:
They agreed that Amina's father married Buhari's sister cheesy

That is what we have been saying.
and finally bubble burst
Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by BenzEne1(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2019
dyydxx:

Listen. There is no way you can rule out bias from Amina Zakari towards buhari, which implies that if there is a marginal way she can tip the scales towards Buhari in a very tight election she would because of both of their extended ties. This is as clear as day.

what is she doing there? why must she be in charge of Logistics. Buhari is her Uncle for all intents and purposes even if not by blood. People that raised other children that is not theirs dont the children refer to them as parents, or people who adopt other children from birth dont the children call them parents? what are you going on about here?

The honourable thing for her to do is step aside. You can never be a judge in your own case. Clear case of conflict of interest.

The PDP should file a court case to test her eligibility for that position. Let's see how the courts make a short work of this brouhaha.
Guy morality is all you guys are shouting. As long as this isn't against the law. The PDP can keep ranting.
What if she is a honest person who wouldn't try to influence anything. You guys dont consider that. You have already decided before hand that she is dishonest.
What's your proof?
Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by drlateef: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2019
If any detractor thinks otherwise, that they know better than her family on matters of her lineage they should go to court. Enough of the distraction. PDP is a failed party of looters. They have no manifesto, no programs, no issues to discuss. Their aim from Dubai is to malign people of good conscience. Their aim of coming back to government is to loot. Nothing else.
Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by dyydxx: 9:47am On Jan 08, 2019
BenzEne1:

The PDP should file a court case to test her eligibility for that position. Let's see how the courts make a short work of this brouhaha.
Guy morality is all you guys are shouting. As long as this isn't against the law. The PDP can keep ranting.
What if she is a honest person who wouldn't try to influence anything. You guys dont consider that. You have already decided before hand that she is dishonest.
What's your proof?

This is just plain ethics. Because of the conflict of interests, the woman is supposed to recuse herself from anything concerning Buhari so she can avoid this distractions. After the elections, she can resume her position.
Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by ReachHard: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2019
undecided

Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by ATIKUOBIPDP: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A party that have nothing to offer apart from lies upon lies. Claiming to be fighting corruption but harboring thieves like GANDOLLAR and calling Abacha a saint.
Buhari has nothing to offer apart from ruining the country and rearing cows.No wonder they call Nigeria a zoo because of Buhari and his people. Cattle roaming everywhere without control. We need to correct this!!!!!

VOTE ATIKU who knows how to run School and Business.....these will help our Educational System and increase productivity.
VOTE OBI who is a business man....this will increase investor whilst creating jobs and improving economy.

VOTE ATIKU/OBI

VOTE PDP!!!!

Lets get Nigeria Working.
God Bless you all.
Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by ATIKUOBIPDP: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.
Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by kajsa08: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2019
kajsa08:
she's still going to be loyal to a kinsman.
Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by Funpeter: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2019
movetoca:

Thank God you said Western world. Northerner can never resign from a post no matter what they accused them of. I have never seen one before and I don't think they can do it .
Not Northerners but a Nigeria thing....
Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by slowice(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
The fact that people ve no confidence in her based on her relationship with the president whether directly or indirectly is enough reason to change her.... For our democracy to work we must be able to trust our electoral body.

She has taken sides already

Re: Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable by Konquest: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
NOC1:

And she will head it, our country is not going to be engulfed by fire, probably you guys will set your own house on fire and Not Nigeria.
You people should free the woman, on 2015 you guys tagged her Buharis sister, come 2018 you guys called her niece, later in same 2018 you guys called her distant niece and now 2019 you guys are calling her inlaw. Can't you see that you people are confused, you people are just looking for what to hold on when the game is over.
I will urge you people to brace up and face your campaign, channel all your energy on why Nigerians should vote for you.
^^^^
^^^^
Brilliant post from you NOC1!

Those PDP guys and their goons in the so-called BRIEFCASE
parties called Cupp are very pathetic people. I like the way you nicely
put your response here... and it is about time that the criminal justice
system is improved so that these weekly acts of CRIMINAL
DEFAMATION of CHARACTER by Kola Ologbondiyan can face
justice for telling multiple lies and defaming innocent people.

This is the only time that he [Kola] and his gang of liars will
stop using mind-control tactics on people. That guy
thinks everyone is a fool... he is using mind-control
on people and I most say that people must develop
the ability to discern when they are being manipulated
by dangerous politicians!

Festus Keyamo, SAN, was on Channels TV "Sunday Politics" on December 9, 2018
with Osita Chidoka and completely took these PDP goons to the cleaners over this
Amina Zakari issues. I pitied Osita Chidoka because Festus floored him and his
points on live TV.

Read more here: https://www.channelstv.com/2019/01/07/zakaris-appointment-pdp-has-no-right-to-impose-on-the-nation-keyamo/

Enough said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike / Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term / Some APC Senators Are Against Oshiomhole’s Move To Impeach Saraki – Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.