Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian Football -of Amaju, Tv Rights, Website And Sundry Issues - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Football -of Amaju, Tv Rights, Website And Sundry Issues (253 Views)

Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team / Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Football -of Amaju, Tv Rights, Website And Sundry Issues by beezyy: 6:00am On Jan 08, 2019
DEVIL MAY CARE ATTITUDE
The Nff talks about sponsors all the time and it never occurred to them that their website gives massive brand visibility to their sponsors and partners. Many times i worry about the worth of the sponsors and the contract the sponsors and partners sign with the federation, i hope strongly that it isn’t a contract based on Man no Man only and it can outlive the administration . it seems nobody really bothers about accountability, visibility, and all the mileage that partners and sponsors ought to get by being co-developer of the beautiful game in the country....

https://www.sportsdiscourse.com/nigerian-football-of-amaju-tv-rights-website-and-sundry-issues/

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Starts Disciplinary Action Against Chelsea Over Racist Chants / Free Games 100% Win / Premier League Match Preview: Fulham Vs Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.