Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App (8375 Views)

Meet Newly Appointed Keystone Bank CEO, Hassan Imam / Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Zero Data’ Mobile Banking App / Stanbic Ibtc Bank Rolls Out Silver Banking Service For Middle Income Earners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by chieyine(m): 6:26am On Jan 08, 2019
@Naija Politico

The first mobile app without data in the Nigerian banking industry has been rolled out by keystone bank.

Naija Politico got to know that the new app which is called ‘Keystone Bank Mobile App’ enables Keystone bank customers to enjoy banking services on their mobile phones without the need for cellular data.

The Group Managing Director /CEO of Keystone Bank Limited, Dr. Obeahon Ohiwerei, made it known that the development is in tandem with the bank’s commitment to render innovative and superior banking solutions to its customers

According to Dr Obeahon Ohiwerei, “the rules of engagement has to change fast in our fast-paced and evolving digital world, service delivery has to be faster than the blink of an eye since customers expectation are as diverse as our choices and lifestyle.”

“Customers are more interested about the innovative services, Omni-channel platform and digital technology which come to us at the speed of thought that stepping out to the bank is no longer a question to the customers.”

“Mobile banking isn’t new in the Nigerian banking industry and being innovative in customer convenience has no end in sight, that is our strength and what set Keystone bank apart from other banks.”

“We will strive our best to be your most preferred bank; a bank you can depend on and always within reach.”

Read More: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/keystone-bank-zero-data-mobile-app/

2 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by oismail(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2019
Nigerian banks always running themselves into problem. I don't think customers are complaining about data.
Besides, Stone get key before?
#Sakamaje

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by EXLOVER(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2019
Naija a country where you see 5 ATM machines at the front of a bank, but only one is working. The other day i went to use union bank ATM machine, but my card was unable to come out of the machine because of cob webs, I had to do some cleaning on the machine before taking my card out.

The person below doesn't know what to type

3 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by chijioke17(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2019
Cc
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by Groovenaija360(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2019
grin
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by frubben(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2019
is keystone a bank or a stone company
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by Lexxyla: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2019
grin
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by kenodrill: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2019
oismail:
C

What's the meaning of this nonsense you just wrote
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by NNEWIsuper: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2019
nice

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by mpeg(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2019
Please what do you people meant by VP, C C etc?? Please explain what
oismail:
C
MO
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by Progressive15: 7:24am On Jan 08, 2019
Good example

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by domino4211(m): 7:25am On Jan 08, 2019
grin
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by chiboy1116: 7:25am On Jan 08, 2019
mpeg:
Please what do you people meant by VP, C C etc?? Please explain what MO
lolx..... joblessness...dem de book space ...last last na shit dem go yan.

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by nwanyionitsha: 7:25am On Jan 08, 2019
No be dem buhari family bank be this? I no put money for there.

3 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by Idrisenagi: 7:26am On Jan 08, 2019
No cellular data, then how is the communication done the app use USSD code or what

4 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:26am On Jan 08, 2019
Very good development

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by abbaapple: 7:27am On Jan 08, 2019
angry

It wunt last!!! lipsrsealed

Just like Atiku 2019

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by Stbillion(m): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2019
T
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by patani(m): 7:29am On Jan 08, 2019
chieyine:
@Naija Politico

The first mobile app without data in the Nigerian banking industry has been rolled out by keystone bank.

Naija Politico got to know that the new app which is called ‘Keystone Bank Mobile App’ enables Keystone bank customers to enjoy banking services on their mobile phones without the need for cellular data.

The Group Managing Director /CEO of Keystone Bank Limited, Dr. Obeahon Ohiwerei, made it known that the development is in tandem with the bank’s commitment to render innovative and superior banking solutions to its customers

According to Dr Obeahon Ohiwerei, “the rules of engagement has to change fast in our fast-paced and evolving digital world, service delivery has to be faster than the blink of an eye since customers expectation are as diverse as our choices and lifestyle.”

“Customers are more interested about the innovative services, Omni-channel platform and digital technology which come to us at the speed of thought that stepping out to the bank is no longer a question to the customers.”

“Mobile banking isn’t new in the Nigerian banking industry and being innovative in customer convenience has no end in sight, that is our strength and what set Keystone bank apart from other banks.”

“We will strive our best to be your most preferred bank; a bank you can depend on and always within reach.”

please get your fact right. GT bank and Stanbic IBTC did this way back in 2016....

Or were you paid to post this ?
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2019
They are Not the first though. Fidelity bank was doing it without any noise, though they have stopped.

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by oismail(m): 7:33am On Jan 08, 2019
Laying foundation on my new plot
kenodrill:

What's the meaning of this nonsense you just wrote
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2019
oismail:
Nigerian banks always running themselves into problem. I don't think customers are complaining about data.
Besides, Stone get key before?
#Sakamaje

Exactly! How much data does a banking app consume that they are providing this "innovative solution"? They will just be fixing what isn't broken.

2 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by wirelessfalcon(m): 7:38am On Jan 08, 2019
Simple, Nigerians Should quietly boycott the bank and unload their 9mobile sims or use it at the very minimum until they sell it back to the Nigerian people... Why weren't these assets brought to the stock market to be purchased by ordinary people?
As for me... No keystone... No 9 mobile
No, Complain
nwanyionitsha:
No be dem buhari family bank be this? I no put money for there.

2 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by Nickymezor(f): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2019
Kudos to them
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by MurderEnglish(m): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2019
no be whining, if you need this kind app....custom made...holla me angry let's discuss business
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by kenodrill: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2019
oismail:
Laying foundation on my new plot

Lol
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by bigtt76(f): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2019
These ones are just bidding time to go the way of former Skye bank cheesy we beg una say data too cost ni?

chieyine:
@Naija Politico

Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by MrSix: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2019
This is outstanding.
No be yeye diamond bank way access bank swallow.

Need a laptop?
I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Details in my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol Sells For Above N100 Per Liter In Us/uk / What Can I Do With 700,000 / Ecobank, So Much Charges On A Savings Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.