Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos (68138 Views)

My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training / Gallant Soldiers Sit On Their Head Inside A Dirty Water During Military Training / American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by DozieInc(m): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2019
cheesy grin
Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2019
NessaBoo:

Lool.

You know I love heights, so I found it very funny and hilarious ehnn!!

Guess that is something you could have done easy peasy!
Lol cheesy wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by Princedapace(m): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2019
It happens.. Not a big deal. After the training, he may get to be stronger than this..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by Nehemiah(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2019
micgray100:
No proper training...

Register your Limited Liability Company for just 75k within 5 working days... More than 200 commendations on my trend (signature link)

Where's your location?
How soon can you register "limited by guarantee" and at what cost?
Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by NessaBoo(f): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74555553:

Guess that is something you could have done easy peasy!
Lol cheesy wink

If only they would allow me jump more than once sef! cheesy

Or jump on his behalf..Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by pulsa(m): 8:34am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74554817:
Now, this is funny!! cheesy wink
grin

We heard one of his boss saying:
"Courage is not a seasonal thing, if you have it you have it, if you dont have it you dont!"
And another saying, so you are no more a guerrilla?! wink cheesy grin
Come and see drama before they successfully pushed this boy-girl down, and he was fully kitted up with strong rope o!
wink cheesy grin
He should have just been driving okada as an occupation jeje!
i thought he said gorilla
Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by Nicerazor(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2019
soberdrunk:
This is enough to dismiss him, how can you be scared of preliminary Paratroop drill? angry
the fact that he is can’t jump doesn’t make him weak, there are people who are afraid of heights and are killer machines. He is a paratrooper and but i believe he shouldn’t be judged by his jumping prowess alone.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2019
NessaBoo:

If only they would allow me jump more than once sef! cheesy

Or jump on his behalf..Lol
Hahahaha cheesy grin wink cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by Niorte: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2019
Military is not limited to strength, the guy could be very intelligent. Not all military personnel go to the war front
Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by goodyvin02(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2019
this is one of the drill he must do even against his will except he wants to be dismissed.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by erico2k2(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A mild drama ensued featuring a Nigerian cadet during a military training. The military student was very scared of jumping from a height during the training despite being aided with rope. 

In a trending video posted online, a superior can be heard telling him that nobody will push him and he must jump by himself because it's courage the military needs. 

The young man said he's courageous but his mind did not carry this particular jump. 

Despite all the advice, the cadet was still very afraid to jump.

While the drama was happening, his colleagues and other military officers mocked him heavily at the training ground. 

Finally, after an order was given, the cadet was pushed by other soldiers. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/drama-as-scared-nigerian-cadet-refuses-to-jump-during-military-training.html
Height of disrespectacular. Very u professional. Who allowed them to be with thier mobile phone??he can't jump so what??
Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by erico2k2(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2019
Niorte:
Military is not limited to strength, the guy could be very intelligent. Not all military personnel go to the war front
Thank U.
Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2019
pulsa:

i thought he said gorilla
Guerrilla (the word we used) is a word synonymous with military.
Good to know you have learnt something new today Pulsa! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by D1zion: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2019
CilicMarin:
If this one sights Shekau in the battle field just, like Atiku sighting the US FBI Operatives, he would die a hundred times, before being taken in...

Who wan die? Atiku or the soldier?

what has this story got to do with Atiku now.
Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2019
CilicMarin:
If this one sights Shekau in the battle field just, like Atiku sighting the US FBI Operatives, he would die a hundred times, before being taken in...

Who wan die? Atiku or the soldier?

We luv Atiku like that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by Jaemes(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2019
Omo Courage is not a seasonal thing, IF U AV IT U AV IT, IF U DONT U DONT...LOLZ
SEE AS dem laf baba
Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2019
soberdrunk:
This is enough to dismiss him, how can you be scared of preliminary Paratroop drill? angry

That's why it's a training. Stop drinking too much grin
Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by goodyvin02(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2019
Niorte:
except he is a short service cadet, if he's a regular he must be brave, courageous and a leader...... so as a regular you are expected to lead your troop.....
Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by SOFTENGR: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2019
Offpoint:
When most of them joined due to lack of job and they rest joined just to intimidate civilians what do you expect.

gringrin e dey courageous but him mind no carry that kind Height.. grin when you no trust your village people, e fit be your turn dem go cut dey robe from village via 5G and control Towergringrin
When he no trust his village people grin grin
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by Hostermipo(m): 8:47am On Jan 08, 2019
bigtt76:
He should be summarily dismissed without question angry

soberdrunk:

They don't dismiss because of that, what you have seen is the making of a military officer, Officers are not born, they are made. .. you will be surprised how tough he will later turn to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by goodyvin02(m): 8:47am On Jan 08, 2019
otipoju:
He is suffering from a neurosis called Acrophobia.
Even if they offer him 10 million naira, that man will not jump.
he will jump oooooo, except it's not the military, las Las they will push him
Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2019
Gordieshegz:
One thing I am not sure about is if soldiers in advanced climes do take photographs like this and upload for civilians to see like our Nigeria soldiers do very frequently..

How will the millitary be respected with all this done and seen?
Go to YouTube and see training of other countries, even live war videos, theres nothing wrong here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2019
iammo:
lipsrsealed thats why its called a training grin if he knows how to jump and other military skills, then he would have resumed in sambisa without training. besides 98.2% of nairalanders insulting him cant even last a week in a military depot, this is why people like Buhari and Obasanjo are very very ruthless
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2019
uuzba:

Dismiss him and recruit you in his place.
Who wan do army work for Nigeria? All those that have died, what is their gain? When you buy data to flex on facebook, do you remember them?
Buhari no even go their armed forces remembrance day.
Stop saying what u don't know, thousands of Nigeria apply for military work but only few are selected through man know man. I know at least 3 persons that applied for Army Air Force and navy, them nor choose any of them because no connection.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by Neddyogu(m): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2019
Nobody is born a soldier. Anybody can be made a soldier. Anybody! All dat fellow needs is training and some discipline in this aspect. That young man may even be better than most of his peers in other areas such as marksmanship, reconnaissance and other military tactics. This is a common problem in all military training and boot camps even in the USMC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 08, 2019
Man know man recruitment.. What do you expect?? Able bodied brave hearted young men will apply, but if you don't have a God father or if you don't know someone, forget it. Nonsense country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by GetMeRight: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2019
soberdrunk:

I think he's afraid of height. Something phobia
Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2019
Ningi2020:
Who are the courageous ones, You,, hmm if for example its your brother misbehaving like that will you spew trash like this. Stupidity is when you don't know what to say on social media always..

And you think you just made sense abi? What is wrong with what he said? It's a military training, and you can't jump heights?? Haba.. What if he gets caught up in a real life situation and his life depends on it, wouldn't he jump? Stop celebrating mediocrity. Before one decides to join any force, these are things you expect, and if you don't want to do it, then don't apply for it, it's as simple as that. A bricklayer who doesn't know how to use a trowel, or a plum, can he be regarded as a bricklayer ? Think sometimes before you attack someone
Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by Immanuels7(m): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2019
10 disturbing stories of people who attended their own funeral alive
https://www./2019/01/10-disturbing-stories.html
Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by GetMeRight: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2019
That guy na real clown. Pushed, the guy no gree move.
Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by Footstradamus(m): 9:03am On Jan 08, 2019
When you join the military just to oppress civilians in traffic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos by autonomous22: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2019
This thing deep na, I no go jump abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.