Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Excessive Sweat. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Excessive Sweat. (1008 Views)

Is Excessive Drinking Habit A Cause For Being Pot Bellied? / PHOTOS: Result Of Excessive Steroid Use And Squats / I Sweat Alot In Ma Armpit. How Do I Stop It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excessive Sweat. by U1(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2007
Is there anyone around here who knows how to deal with excessive sweating?Please help a brother out.
Re: Excessive Sweat. by spoilt(f): 4:02am On Apr 20, 2007
deodorants and anti-perspirants may not work. these days people who can afford them inject some stuff into their arm pits to stop the flow. its not cheap though. aside that you can only carry a change of shirt everywhere you go and have your roll ons on you all the time. nothing wrong with sweating but make sure every other hour you freshen up. women have a strong sense of smell.
Re: Excessive Sweat. by sukiyaki(f): 2:35am On Apr 24, 2007
my brotha. theres a remedy. i used to sweat alot too but after using ADIDAS ACTIVE DEODORANT Spray for men my story has changed. i wear anything i want nd i also feel free. pls go for it. it doesn't cost much. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Excessive Sweat. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello im Mr Sweatfree, its not just a name coined from seeating ,but a name we got from the magic works from our product.We supply big pharmacies in Lagos Abuja ,ph and what have you,We do home delivery to places within out purview.Contact me and let's talk on how sweating could be a thing of the past in your daily life.Get your confidence back with in days of using out product.Its formulated to stop any type of sweating.Palmer ,feet and underarms.Im a distributor to one of the worlds renowned antiperspirant giant.Try our product today and you will be happy you did sir.I was a sufferer so that makes we in same shoes.I look forward to seeing you join one of our happy dedicated customers.Best Regards

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Solution To This. / Save A Soul(sos) / Heaps Of Blood Coming Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.