Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Exclusive: Kemi Speaks Afetr Ese Eriata Apologizes (audio) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive: Kemi Speaks Afetr Ese Eriata Apologizes (audio) (392 Views)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Kemi Speaks Afetr Ese Eriata Apologizes (audio) by thomasina: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2019
Nigerian veteran journalist Kemi Olunloyo obliged us an interview where she really made herself clear. She said she was offended by the powder, not the accent content. She felt hurt because the powder look was on her face when she got out of prison after showering in her hotel room that same night on January 9th, 2018.

In the video the former fake Big Brother Nigeria housemate made, she was seen with powder on her face and trying to mimic the journalist. The Instagram post gathered a lot of likes.

Kemi wrote on Instagram:

THANK YOU FOR BEING A SINCERE HUMAN
To a wonderful young lady @eriata_ese
#EseEriata
Thank you for being a real human being who did not distort my content but only wanted to mimick my accent. Ese reached out to me for the love she says she has for my work and for me in general. She called me a person with a good heart and regretted she may have caused some hurt but simply loved my accent. I told her that when I have my online master classes in language, she will be my special guest. Ese sympathized with my incarceration and loss of livelihood.
__

Last night in the midst of her hosting an event, she contacted me to tell me she wanted to send me a New Year’s gift to help my radio fund as I’m crowdfunding for my own radio station online since nobody will hire me due to NBC Censorship. She credited my radio fund with a 50K gift. A wonderful young lady young enough to be my daughter. A daughter who cares. For all the others mimicking my newscasts AND distorting what I did not say especially @therealfemi who has refused to apologise or take his content down, don’t burn your bridges, you may be unable to cross it again.
GOD BLESS YOU ESE.

Ese Eriata has now apologized. Take a listen here.

(1) (Reply)

What Gift To Give The Rich / Lady Gaga Vows To Never Sing With R Kelly Again / How Can Rich Single Men Attract Single Female Celebrities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.