Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration (16685 Views)

2018/2019 Jamb / Post-utme / Neco/ Waec / Nabteb & Admissions Updates / How To Reprint Your 2018/2019 Jamb Slip / How To Reprint Your 2018/2019 JAMB SLIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by myselftrend: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2019
Here are the steps that would be required by all JAMB applicants, before commencing registration in any Accredited CBT Centre;

1. Each candidate will be registered with one mobile phone number only. The Cell phone number used to create the profile code is automatically tied to the Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2019 Application/Examination.

2. Candidate sends his/her name [Surname, First Name & Middle Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019. This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all

3. A Profile Code is received by the candidate on the same telephone number

4. The candidate presents the Profile Code to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form ePIN is then sent as text message to the candidate.

5. The candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration
You are advised to wait until the registration begins on 10th January before performing any of the procedures above.

The above information is simply to prepare your mind for what's to come. There's absolutely no need to rush the process. Please note that the above 5 steps will be performed before a candidate visit the accredited CBT Centres for registration.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/how-to-get-2019-jamb-epin-for-registration/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by Bigmugu: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2019
Good luck To the young ones grin

Read your booook ooooh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by isaacidogho: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2019
Thanks alot
Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by loadedvibes: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2019
See procedure for jamb.. how does this make life any easier ? Why not just pay on the janb website and start filling form from there which one come still be all this process like say america visa application

3 Likes

Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by radah(m): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2019
And we were told that jamb registration commenced in December to end by 31st January...

Anyway congrats to jambitos.
Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by mrvitalis(m): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2019
How much is the jamb form this year
Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by madridguy(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2019
Nice info.
Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by Opinionated: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2019
Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by Raltrending(m): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2019
But the Truth is, anybody can find a spouse And get married latest February 2019 Using Ral services on Instagram....They Post True Life Stories, Counsel, Hookup, Monday Cash Giveaways and more. See for your Self, This is the Link� CLICK HERE AND FOLLOW FOR CASH GIVEAWAY, HOOKUP, COuNSELLING, ADVICE AND TRUE LIFE STORIES

Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by OpaPass(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2019
wow. am a first timer here and I hope am generally acceptable by every nairalanders.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by AshonibareBIMBO: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2019
THIS IS THE WONDERFUL TESTIMONY OF THIS ABUJA BASED IT PROFESSIONAL (IN BLACK ATTIRE IN PICTURE ATTACHED) WHO CAME ALL THE WAY FOR OUR PRACTICAL TRAINING IN LAGOS

"I am Henry and work with a top parastatal here in Abuja. Before my 3 weeks leave from my place of work, i needed to master my knowledge in two major courses - 3D Animations and Mobile App Development. Saw several adverts of training centers both in Abuja and Lagos but chose to settle for The ICT Hub after series of enquiries and professionalism i got from them over the phone and email. Paid for the training without seeing their facility yet but something told me these people know exactly what their turf!
Eventually flew to Lagos, lodged in a hotel close by and commenced my 3 weeks training. The first day of training in 3D Animations was mind blowing that right on that day, I paid for the Ionic Mobile App Development classes and was having the two courses simultaneously - morning and afternoon Sessions.

Not only was the practical training so intense, they provided me with variety of lunch meal EVERYDAY throughout the course of my training. I can beat my chest to recommend them to anyone who desire job ready practical training beyond ordinary theory. I cant wait to see them land in Abuja!"

ARE YOU IN ABUJA, NASSARAWA, BENUE, KOGI, KADUNA AND OTHER SURROUNDING STATES, CITIES AND TOWN - THE ICT DONS ARE COMING TO TOWN!

- DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Become the DIGITAL MARKETER employers and clients want to hire in 4 weeks for just N30,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N28,000)
- GRAPHICS DESIGN: This training delivers practical knowledge to make you a creative Graphics Designer in 4 weeks for just N30,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N28,000)
- 3D ANIMATIONS: Be the 3D Animator employers and clients want to hire in 4 weeks for just N33,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N30,000)
- MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT: Be a cross platform Mobile App Developer with ionic in 4 weeks for jus N40,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N37,000)
- WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT: Be a most-sought after Website Developer in 4 weeks for just N35,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N32,000)

VENUE: ASOKORO, LIFE CAMP (More locations to be announced soon)

DATE: MARCH 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are in Abuja and you want to partner with us. Kindly reach us ASAP. PORT HARCOURT AND IBADAN COMING SOON!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING, WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO CREATIVELY DESIGN AND DEVELOP PROJECTS! THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by IamGoke(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2019
Another year.

Let the tussle begin!
Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by Youngzubi(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2019
mrvitalis:
How much is the jamb form this year

3500 only, but special centers won't register for that amount.
Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by Divay22(f): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2019
madridguy:
Nice info.
You still dey write cheesy
Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by AONE555(m): 10:56am On Jan 08, 2019
Jambitos ,
You guys should read hard and study pass question parttens ...
and make sure you don't get carried away on the exam day ... You're not there for any other stuff apart from your E.test ...
Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by maisauki: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2019
OpaPass:
wow. am a first timer here and I hope am generally acceptable by every nairalanders.
Thanks
U r most welcom, buddy

1 Like

Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by Bustincole(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2019
Did u knw?

Brain is d only organ dat works fine 24/7

but wen u are in Exam hall it stop automatically

Jamb just dey jam awa head grin grin
Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by bestman09(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2019
I hope after this wahala, admission will be given to those who passed. My son got 267 last year and was still not admitted by Unilag because of utme cut off mark when he got 25% instead of the 27%
Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by justdollars: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2019
Youngzubi:

Have idea of any special centre?
Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by Uniquetani1(f): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2019
myselftrend:
Here are the steps that would be required by all JAMB applicants, before commencing registration in any Accredited CBT Centre;

1. Each candidate will be registered with one mobile phone number only. The Cell phone number used to create the profile code is automatically tied to the Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2019 Application/Examination.

2. Candidate sends his/her name [Surname, First Name & Middle Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019. This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all

3. A Profile Code is received by the candidate on the same telephone number

4. The candidate presents the Profile Code to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form ePIN is then sent as text message to the candidate.

5. The candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration
You are advised to wait until the registration begins on 10th January before performing any of the procedures above.

The above information is simply to prepare your mind for what's to come. There's absolutely no need to rush the process. Please note that the above 5 steps will be performed before a candidate visit the accredited CBT Centres for registration.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/how-to-get-2019-jamb-epin-for-registration/

please i need update on direct entry form 2019
Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by Auwm1(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2019
It's just #4,700. #3500 for the the form/pin,#500 for reading text and #700 for registration fee.
Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by nickishire: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2019
justdollars:

You better read your book and stop looking for special centres.
Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by keryj(f): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2019
Youngzubi:

Do u know any special center in Lagos?
Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by Sagewilliam(m): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2019
justdollars:

Just leave special centres alone, I wrote Jamb twice and score 220 upwards, just read and study very well.
Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by Sagewilliam(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2019
sad angry
justdollars:

Just leave special centres alone, I wrote Jamb twice and score 220 upwards, just read and study very well.
Re: How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration by propsvila: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2019
Bigmugu:
Good luck To the young ones grin

Read your booook ooooh
Don't assume all jambites just left secondary school leavers

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUP Resolves To Continue Strike / Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) / Courses That Do Not Require Mathematics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.