Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini (1221 Views)

Rooting My Tecno Phantom 6 5.1 / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone / Rooting Gionee M5 Mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Arthurity1(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2019
Please does anyone know how I can root my Gionee m5 mini or where and how to download TWRP for my Gionee phone.
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by khalhokage(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
https://forum..com/thread-16629.html
That's where i learnt how to root mine.
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Arthurity1(m): 7:13am On Jan 09, 2019
khalhokage:
https://forum..com/thread-16629.html

That's where i learnt how to root mine.
So you have a rooted m5 mini?
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by khalhokage(m): 7:13am On Jan 09, 2019
Arthurity1:
So you have a rooted m5 mini?
Yes
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Arthurity1(m): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2019
khalhokage:
Yes
Did you use TWRP
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by khalhokage(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Arthurity1:
Did you use TWRP
CMW it's all explained at the link.
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Arthurity1(m): 12:15am On Jan 10, 2019
I'm sorry but the link is not valid. Please could you describe the steps to me below
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Dobson43: 12:24am On Jan 10, 2019
Just use a very old version of king root. Install and run the app with a good internet connection. The most recent version would not work. Thank me later
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Arthurity1(m): 2:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Dobson43:
Just use a very old version of king root. Install and run the app with a good internet connection. The most recent version would not work. Thank me later
please are you sure that it's going to work because I've tried several other means including using a PC and none worked.
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Dobson43: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2019
It is going to work. I rooted my Gionee m5 with it. Look for the early version and root. I lost my Gionee so I can't show you the screenshots new version will not work.

Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Arthurity1(m): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2019
Dobson43:
It is going to work. I rooted my Gionee m5 with it. Look for the early version and root. I lost my Gionee so I can't show you the screenshots new version will not work.
Please where can I download the older version , because uptodown does not have it.
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by olowofariwo(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2019
I thought androids from 6.0 upward has some security inside, that's why its hard to root. I self whant to root my itel 6.0 .

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Dobson43: 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Arthurity1:

Please where can I download the older version , because uptodown does not have it.

This is where I got this kingroot apk.

The the screenshots below

Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Dobson43: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Arthurity1:

How is it rooted?
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Arthurity1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
Dobson43:

How is it rooted?
I don't know. That's why I'm asking.
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Dobson43: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
Arthurity1:

I don't know. That's why I'm asking.

Sorry. That was a typo. I meant has your phone been rooted? If no. Have you ever rooted a phone before?
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Arthurity1:
Please does anyone know how I can root my Gionee m5 mini or where and how to download TWRP for my Gionee phone.

Use kingroot v4.8.5 + a very good internet connection
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Arthurity1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Dobson43:

Sorry. That was a typo. I meant has your phone been rooted? If no. Have you ever rooted a phone before?
My phone has never been rooted before.
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Dobson43: 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Arthurity1:

My phone has never been rooted before.

Simple. Install an older version of kingroot. Turn on your data. Run the app. Make sure you have above 80% battery power. When it's done. You will see root successful.
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Arthurity1(m): 2:58am On Jan 17, 2019
Dobson43:

Simple. Install an older version of kingroot. Turn on your data. Run the app. Make sure you have above 80% battery power. When it's done. You will see root successful.
Erm, please where can I get the older version because uptodown does not have the older version it is still the new version they have the only change is the name.
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Dobson43: 7:04am On Jan 17, 2019
Arthurity1:

Erm, please where can I get the older version because uptodown does not have the older version it is still the new version they have the only change is the name.

Search for kingroot 4.8.0. when it opens on the site look for read reviews and look for older versions.
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by adebowale351: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
step 1 enable USB debugging on your phone, Go to the system setting and open developer options check on usb debugging option
Step 2 Now go to system setting open security tab and scroll down and find unknown source. After then download and install ROOT

Step 3 Open application menu in your phone then find and open Kingroot app. now you will see a big green circle, tap on it, it might take some time to rot your phone after then you will see a green right symbol. That the end
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Arthurity1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
adebowale351:
step 1 enable USB debugging on your phone, Go to the system setting and open developer options check on usb debugging option
Step 2 Now go to system setting open security tab and scroll down and find unknown source. After then download and install ROOT

Step 3 Open application menu in your phone then find and open Kingroot app. now you will see a big green circle, tap on it, it might take some time to rot your phone after then you will see a green right symbol. That the end
I tried that and it still didn't work
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by scarycuteface(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
Why not try this
Enable USB debugging on your phone, Go to the system setting and open developer options check on usb debugging option
Now go to system setting open security tab and scroll down and find unknown source. After then download and install ROOT
Open application menu in your phone then find and open Kingroot app. now you will see a big green circle, tap on it, it might take some time to rot your phone after then you will see a green right symbol. at the need let see what gonna happen. you can get back to me.
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Arthurity1(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
scarycuteface:
Why not try this
Enable USB debugging on your phone, Go to the system setting and open developer options check on usb debugging option
Now go to system setting open security tab and scroll down and find unknown source. After then download and install ROOT
Open application menu in your phone then find and open Kingroot app. now you will see a big green circle, tap on it, it might take some time to rot your phone after then you will see a green right symbol. at the need let see what gonna happen. you can get back to me.
I have tried that one as well, still didn't work
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Having same issue with gionee s1x, in short I have tried almost all versions of kingroot.... I think rooting with laptop is the only option now
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Arthurity1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
inderhappy:
Having same issue with gionee s1x, in short I have tried almost all versions of kingroot.... I think rooting with laptop is the only option now
I've tried rooting with laptop several times with different softwares and still no luck
Re: I Need Help Rooting My Gionee M5 Mini by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 06, 2019
Lolz, If lay ma hands on laptop I'll definitely root this one by fire by force..... Getting tired of the phone cus it's refuse to root self

(1) (Reply)

Download Gbwhatsapp Version 7.0 Apk For Android / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Vs Xiaomi MI 9 SE / Airtel 5GB For 500 (night Plan Bundle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.