Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:19 PM

Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos (22878 Views)

Femi Falana's Speech On Labour Protest Ground (Video) / 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi / Victor Umeh Joins Peter Obi In Labour Party, Picks Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by THUNDER4real(m): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Its either this labour president na jus weak man or him don collect brown evelope........ you go threaten strike com dey fidget at d last minute....mtcheeww
He is a useless bigot, just unfortunate we found ourselves with a fidgeting leader.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by gurunlocker: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2019
Hope they won't use soldiers and DSS scatter them now grin
Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2019
I am listening to news.. they said no protest... and that Ngige said he will have a meeting by 1pm. today with them..Is this real??
Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by Demol4trillions(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2019
NEXT LEVEL NIGERIA! YOUTHS ARE WARMING UP

Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by Staru1(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2019
VictorNoni3855:

guy u no get change in ur life, keep scamming people with this ur rubbish publication...
Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 08, 2019
[[s]quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=74556921]If after all Amaechi said in the leaked audio tape and you still vote buhari, don't blame your village people for your miserable life .[/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by mbaka0433: 9:51am On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=RichFoundation post=74557004]54 days to go!!
Fellow Nairalanders,

I need your advice, suggestions on tips to winning elections.

Thank you all for your support and prayers
Together we can.
Richard Ngene 09079888111 richardchikeziem@gmail.com . . . Agbaruo Ngene 1 na OBE Agboh Autonomous community my Brother Victory is sure oooo I gat my PVC
Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by freshvine(f): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2019
they should shelve this protest and start a week to presidential election so nigerians vote right.
Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by ilohvictor(m): 9:56am On Jan 08, 2019
RichFoundation:
54 days to go!!
Fellow Nairalanders,

Together we can.
Richard Ngene 09079888111 richardchikeziem@gmail.com

RichFoundation:
54 days to go!!
Fellow Nairalanders,

Together we can.

RichFoundation:
54 days to go!!
Fellow Nairalanders,

Together we can.

good candidate wrong party, am in Enugu but sorry my vote is sold out to PDP
Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by mbaka0433: 10:02am On Jan 08, 2019
RichFoundation:
54 days to go!!

Fellow Nairalanders,

Together we can.

Richard Ngene
richardchikeziem@gmail.com

Agbaruo Ngene my brother
charity begins at home
most of our vibrant youths in OBE don't even know you in person like myself
but I believe we can stil do something within these shortest time
we have a forum called "obe Amaka"
i personally, can create the needed awareness there, so far i can get ur campaign posters
just send the pictures to my facebook "hero raphael"
I will do the work happily at no cost
I believe it can really help
Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by ATIKUOBIPDP: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A party that have nothing to offer apart from lies upon lies. Claiming to be fighting corruption but harboring thieves like GANDOLLAR and calling Abacha a saint.
Buhari has nothing to offer apart from ruining the country and rearing cows.No wonder they call Nigeria a zoo because of Buhari and his people. Cattle roaming everywhere without control. We need to correct this!!!!!

VOTE ATIKU who knows how to run School and Business.....these will help our Educational System and increase productivity.
VOTE OBI who is a business man....this will increase investor whilst creating jobs and improving economy.

VOTE ATIKU/OBI

VOTE PDP!!!!

Lets get Nigeria Working.
God Bless you all.
Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by melaninpop: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2019
THUNDER4real:
NLC leaders need slaps. protest don't solve problem, strike does. If protest solve problems, the shitte leader would have been released.Useless NLC

Very very useless set of people.
Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by meccuno: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74557029:

See one of them.....
To the Wailers.....
You wake up every morning and rush to social media in search of bad news of this nation,
so that you will comment and share it among your friends.......
but when you see the good news, you pretend to be blind.
And every night you stay in one corner of your room praying to God to bless anything you lay your hands on in the same country 
Hmmmm!!! May God forgive and have mercy on you.
#May OUR President Succeed 
#When Nigeria become great , you will surely see this, but..........
Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by IamAtikulate: 11:01am On Jan 08, 2019
RichFoundation:
54 days to go!!

Fellow Nairalanders,

Together we can.

Richard Ngene

So you want to bring terrorists into our borders? So you are one of those trying to impose the calamity Buhari on innocent Nigerians? Sorry, SE will never reinforce failure. Call the zombies to vote for you.
Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by IamAtikulate: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2019
semyman:
The 2 Most Difficult Times For Buharists
The first most difficult period to be and remain a Buharist was in 2016, the year of economic recession. After experiencing 2 consecutive quarters of declining growth, the Federal Govt on August 31, 2016 announced formally that the nation had entered recession. But even before the announcement, we all knew we were into it. A module of garri cost N350 (now N150). A pack of 4 Eva bathing soap was sold for N750 (now N600). A tube of family size toothpaste was N350 (now N260). The effect was telling..it was biting but it was never the fault of the government of the day! Oil price had been on steady fall and even the 'rich' Saudi Arabia borrowed to partly fund her budget, the first time in decades. Venezuela, another oil-dependent economy is still wallowing in economic mess till date as her currency has become worthless. The Buhari govt inherited no infrastructures nor any savings of note. At some points, the price fell below $30/barrel yet they said we must support them in blaming the Buhari administration or we are senseless, Fulani slaves and blind political followers.
Every mono economy that's dependent on oil cried but they wanted our case to be different. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala had warned that it'd happen. Charles Soludo, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi etc gave similar warnings but it was still Buhari's fault. He's analogue. He has no economic sense. He has just 150 cows. He must be crucified but we said no.
When the noise became too loud, some who were 'Buharists' left for the other side. They said they must be on the side of the people. They said they were hungry. They got unending applauds from the 'people' and they enjoyed it but we stood behind the man who was and is still bent on giving us a better Nigeria than he met through economic diversification. The President allocated huge sums to the building of roads, railways, power and enhancing agriculture etc..unprecedented. Those who wanted immediate results abused us but we didn't shake.
That was the first most difficult period to be a Buharist and maintain it.
On January 19, 2017, President Buhari went to London on a medical vacation after transmitting a letter to the NASS informing them of his leave and invoking the section of the Constitution which empowers the Vice President to take charge as the Acting President in case of such occurrence. We watched on TV as he departed the Country. The President did not come back until March 10 in what a major national daily called Medical Sojourn. Those on the other side said he called Osinbajo a mere Coordinator. They brought in mischief to misinterpret the Constitution.
Patriots were relieved seeing the hailing President back but the relief was short-lived as on May, 7, he left again. And this time, death mongers boxed us to the corner. They told us he'd never come back alive. They said it was his corpse that was flown out! The few of them who weren't convinced that he had died chose to wait with 100% hope for it (his death). Some of them drank to what they called the death of a tyrant, a Fulani herdsman, an Islamic fundamentalist. At certain stages, some Buharists started becoming ex-Buharists. They joined the Resume or Return band wagon. They didn't want to be caught on the losing side...the side of those who stood by a man that would never return alive. Top government functionaries including selected Governors went on a visit but after their Spokesperson, Dave Umahi said they saw a fast recuperating man, detractors said the water on the table where the President hosted them carried a Nigerian label. They therefore concluded that it was a facade. One of their leaders back home boosted their dark morale when he boasted of having 11 pictures of the dying President.
The Archbishop of Canterbury, his friend visited and prayed for him and on August 17, Pastor E.A Adeboye also went on a visit to pray for him and the following day, he arrived Nigeria to the welcoming arms of those who God will always bless.
That's the second most trying time of a true Buharist.
Those who became Buharists just because they wanted Jonathan out left but I have seen a few of them coming back.
Good morning, my blood Buharists.
God bless you.
# SWA

MAGNIFICENT! MAGNIFICENT!! MAGNIFICENT!!!
We don't call you people zombies for nothing. Oil price was falling since 2014, but Jonathan managed it properly. Nigeria slide into recession because of the hasty implementation of TSA which Okonjo warned against and Buhari leaving the economy on autopilot for 6 month. In case you are not aware, Nigeria will slide into another recession this year. 3/3 for Buhari.
Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by parizzz: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
If after all Amaechi said in the leaked audio tape and you still vote buhari, don't blame your village people for your miserable life .

Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by CioAngels(f): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2019
Katsina Buhari is nowhere to be found so it is not Buhari that is starving Nigerians but the people Nigerians did not vote into power, pa Abba Kyari and Daura. Are they really Nigerians or Sudanese, Malian, Chad or from where? A Nigerian will not disgrace Nigeria/Nigerians this way.
Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by noble71(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2019
RichFoundation:
54 days to go!!

Fellow Nairalanders,

Together we can.

Richard Ngene

Baba APC can't win anything in Enugu. Enugu is for PDP. That is the Truth.
Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by GetCofOProperty: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2019
How long more would we have to continue with this Labour - FG Brohaha? I hope the plight of the Nigerian labour is listened to and all issues resolved earlier than we anticipate. cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by menuBar(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
unfortunately the world is ruled by money and human greed.it will remain that way till capitalism is destroyed and a new social system installed.
ybalogs:
Telephone Conversation between a Politician and a Repentant Thug.

Politician: Is this Bruno?

Bruno: Yes.

Who am I speaking with?

Politician: Your boss.

Can't you recognize my voice?

Bruno: Oh, sorry sir.

Good afternoon boss.

Your voice has changed.

And I don't have this number.

Politician: Forget about the changed voice and the unknown number.

There's a job.

Bruno: Job?

Politician: Get your boys ready.

I will make every detail available tonight.

No stories.

I don't want a repeat of what happened the other time.

Bruno: Remember sir, we lost J-boy in our last outing.

Politician: Yes.

And so?

Bruno: We may have a gap or leakage in our strategic positioning.

Politician: Bruno, what do you want?

Go straight to the point and stop beating about the bush.

I don't have all the time my friend.

Bruno: We need to fill J-boy's gap.

Politician: My friend you're talking too much.

What do you want?

Bruno: I want us to replace J-boy with your son.

Henceforth, let him be part of every assignment you give to us sir.

Politician: My son?! My only son! You must be crazy. You are out of your... (Bruno cuts in)

Bruno: Sir, am not crazy ooo.

You are the crazy one here.

We are people's children too.

The same way you feel for your children, that's the same way our parents feel about us.

Let me tell you Mr Man, you can't be using us as thugs while your children are schooling in UK, USA, Japan, etc and enjoying the luxuries of life.

You have used us to destabilize the polity through violence and assassination of innocent people.

If you ever want us to do any 'job' for you, let all your male children be part of us.

You think we don't know that your children work in NNPC, FIRS, CBN, NCC, DPR, etc.

We are degree holders.

If you want to give us any 'job' again, it should be in any of the above mentioned places.

Foolish man.

It is a script!

But the message has been passed.

Nigerian Youths Say No To Thuggery.

Don't Allow Yourself to be used as Thugs.

Anyone who wants you as a thug, request that his children be part of it.

Vote and not fight.

Say no to violence.
Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by sapiosexist(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
That your party sef. APC IS evil

Re: Just In: Labour Protest Starts In Lagos - Photos by GetCofOProperty: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
When will Nigeria stop having these incessant Labour protests and strikes?

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Would PDP Have Won If Alaibe Were The Governorship Candidate? / Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate / Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.