Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (52647 Views)

Lagos Mention In Buhari's Interview Not Reference To Tinubu, Says Presidency / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Cypus01: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2019
Lol......Nigerians are not nice at all.... Why would someone say @ PMB debated against himself and still Lost

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by michoim(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2019
All these quack Nigeria media never ceases to amaze me. Buhari have had an interview with Amanpour of CNN and other International media on some few occaasions before and it was adjudge to be wonderful...i dont know this mediocre journalism and news media that we have in this country that we begin to be so pompous that we think Buhari 'blew anything worthwhile away'"

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by ReachHard: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Memphis357(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74558427:
Just look at the way Baba was dissectingand making valid points about how he will take us to the NEXT LEVEL.
Just hear the way he was highlighting everything in details, explaining it step by step!

We thank God for giving us this GREAT man.
The best President in the history of Nigeria.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI as he takes us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, the land flowing with milk and honey.

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

Stop this cow piss drink you've been taking. It's greatly affecting your sense of reasoning in a very negative way.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by soflygerian(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2019
Ever wondered why Bubu is looking fresh and Osibobo looking stressed!! Bubu does nothing but sign papers and hold casual meetings...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by semyman: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2019
No vacancy in Aso Rock, you all wailers can go and die
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by martowskin1(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74558427:
Just look at the way Baba was dissectingand making valid points about how he will take us to the NEXT LEVEL.
Just hear the way he was highlighting everything in details, explaining it step by step!

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI as he takes us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, the land flowing with milk and honey.

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

grin grin. U are now sounding like a comedian...... Is not a crime to have a dull president, he was just there out of the circumstances we found our selves with GEJ

Relax buhari have more 4yrs. We could endure 20yrs of national failure.... Enduring another 4yrs is nothing

4 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by toplinetrtrend: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74558427:

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

You have a president that can't give live interview and you are happy about it? Even Lalasticala will agree that you are acting like a useful idiot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Omoluabi16(m): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2019
How is this an interview when it is scripted? Buhari is a dullard. How will we progress when this daftie dey preside over our matter.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by ikdaddy01(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2019
The interview that was recorded- played - edited- joined- is that one interview.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Demol4trillions(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2019
NEXT LEVEL WE MOVE

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by SalamRushdie: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Accepted but your father who isn’t retarded can never achieve what he achieved. I can vow nobody in your generation unborn will ever amount to what he achieved.

Apart from Being president menbin my family have have held almost all the position Buhari has held in his life in the military , pound for pound my family has done more for the Nigerian army than Buhari... and Buhari has sat on the sane table with men from my family to plan a coup so shut the Bleep up m..you think I am nobody like you shei

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by gurunlocker: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2019
madridguy:
Sai Baba till 2023.

Exactly what you are programmed to type grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by visijo(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2019
Is this the current president of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by brainworkng: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2019
I just pity the type of father you will become, if you keep hailing and praising an illiterate that cant even construct a sentence let alone have a clue about leadership. undecided
post=74558427:

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by ItzBIM(m): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74558427:
Just look at the way Baba was dissecting and making valid points about how he will take Nigeria to the NEXT LEVEL.
Just listen to the way he was highlighting everything in details, explaining it step by step!

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

Nope

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by 2fine2fast(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2019
At least we ALL now agree he is no longer
a clone nor an impostor nor Jubril al Sudani....
That's some progress(es).....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerians with their useless politics.
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Princeton92(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2019
Trust me that interview was for sure edited just as he was told the questions he'd be asked....
Big shame!!

4 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by tesppidd: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2019
brainworkng:
I just pity the type of father you will become, if you keep hailing and praising an illiterate that cant even construct a sentence let alone have a clue about leadership. undecided
Being a father has got nothing to do with speaking English.

You should worry more about the kind of father you are or will be.

You want him to support your Atiku to be a "good father"

Shameless people!
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by chinedumoooo: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2019
President buhari still remain the best.
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Accepted but your father who isn’t retarded can never achieve what he achieved. I can vow nobody in your generation unborn will ever amount to what he achieved.

Becoming is a president is not the real achievement. The real achievement is his successes as president. Some doctors, teachers, nurses, teachers and diligent workers have achieved far more than Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Princeton92(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=chinedumoooo post=74559245]President buhari still remain the best]
He is??

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by ATIKUOBIPDP: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A party that have nothing to offer apart from lies upon lies. Claiming to be fighting corruption but harboring thieves like GANDOLLAR and calling Abacha a saint.
Buhari has nothing to offer apart from ruining the country and rearing cows.No wonder they call Nigeria a zoo because of Buhari and his people. Cattle roaming everywhere without control. We need to correct this!!!!!

VOTE ATIKU who knows how to run School and Business.....these will help our Educational System and increase productivity.
VOTE OBI who is a business man....this will increase investor whilst creating jobs and improving economy.

VOTE ATIKU/OBI

VOTE PDP!!!!

Lets get Nigeria Working.
God Bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by ehissi(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

I am sure he was reading from a teleprompter after it had been translated in Hausa grin

Dullard President.... but i still prefer him to Atiku

You must be a Dan iska for that meme.... grin

Meanwhile I still prefer Atiku to Jubril or Buhari Aka whatever they are calling him these days.

He has fought corruption like a Murinhno, he don try please let him go home and let atiku come and fight poverty and insecurity abeg........ undecided

Some people gat no chill sha...... shocked

See savagery! @Comment......"Buhari debated with himself and still lost........ grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by OgBurna(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2019
Shawnnn01:

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Apart from Being president menbin my family have have held almost all the position Buhari has held in his life in the military , pound for pound my family has done more for the Nigerian army than Buhari... and Buhari has sat on the sane table with men from my family to plan a coup so shut the Bleep up m..you think I am nobody like you shei

Buhari achieved nothing for the Nigerian Army or the Nigerian state with all the positions he occupied. Buhari and achievement shouldn't be on the same sentence. You shouldn't have wasted your time replying the retarded fool.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by vioment: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2019
I been think say na prank tv. Too dull and archaic.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2019
ehissi:

ehissi papa is a Dan iska for that meme.... grin

Meanwhile I still prefer Atiku to Jubril or Buhari Aka whatever they are calling him these days.

He has fought corruption like a Murinhno, he don try please let him go home and let atiku come and fight poverty and insecurity abeg........ undecided

Some people gat no chill sha...... shocked

See savagery! @Comment......"Buhari debated with himself and still lost........ grin

fixed cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members / Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State / Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.