Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (52645 Views)

Lagos Mention In Buhari's Interview Not Reference To Tinubu, Says Presidency / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by cyrilamx(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

Buhari is not intelligent at all,little wonder his supporters are unarguably the daftest group of people on earth..

They are not called zombies and BMC(Buhari Media Cows) for nothing.
And yet ur intelligent father or hubby or brothers cant unlace his shoes. Let hate eat u up. None of ur lineage's achievements from 100 years to urs and kids put together cant ever match his glorious record. google his record from 1975 till Now. you will be ashamed u were even born.
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by wasiubello: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2019
An interview conducted behind closed door? Edited and reedited bring only the the scenes that they want you to see? Ask you yourself why is the camera not showing the questioner's except when they managed to show one of the this day guys to fulfill all righteousness. The interview was conducted by the President men to make it look like Arise news. Nigeria politicians with deceits. Make una kontinu
Any interview with Atiku or Buhari that's not live is a SCAM

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2019
[s]
post=74558427:
Just look at the way Baba was dissecting and making valid points about how he will take Nigeria to the NEXT LEVEL.
Just listen to the way he was highlighting everything in details, explaining it step by step!

We thank God for giving us this GREAT man.
The best President in the history of Nigeria.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI as he takes us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, the land flowing with milk and honey.

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

[/s]

The talkative we know is better than the talkative we don't know

Please shut up grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by brainworkng: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2019
I am not in support of either Atiku or Buhari, I just want u to use ur brain well and think straight like a human being. If people like Buhari remains in power when we have young people that are capable to rule this country(you are one of them), then we will keep retrogressing smiley
tesppidd:
Being a father has got nothing to do with speaking English.

You should worry more about the kind of father you are or will be.

You want him to support your Atiku to be a "good father"

Shameless people!
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Masterclass32: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2019
RZArecta2:
Muhammadu Buhari is a disaster even to himself. Bloody bloodthirsty illiterate grin

"Bloody bloodthirsty illiterate".

Choi! Stronger words have never been spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by abogjohn(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2019
I watched the Interview, And I see a leader that takes responsibility, A leader that doesn’t lie about everything around him.. I love you PMB..

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Ziggylady(f): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2019
cyrilamx:
And yet ur intelligent father or hubby or brothers cant unlace his shoes. Let hate eat u up. None of ur lineage's achievements from 100 years to urs and kids put together cant ever match his glorious record. google his record from 1975 till Now. you will be ashamed u were even born.

When an illiterate zombie without brains speaks,its clear for all to see..

Your post wins the daftest,brain-dead post of the century..No iota of meaning but spineless,sycophantic/a**-licking rants from a biopolar head everywhere.

Please go treat your mental issues ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by victorazyvictor(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2019
grin grin grin

KAI! NIGERIANS AND BAD MOUTH. THAT ONE SAYS HE WAS BITING ROUND THE BUSH LIKE FAULTY LAWNMOWER. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Mccullum: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Next month is election and no money in circulation yet... Nawwaaooo

Go and collect money from Atiku now..
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by mountlarry: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2019
Anybody supporting this administration is a real enemy of humanity, blind with wickedness and hopelessly satanic. After seeing everything going on you still feel like supporting them, I am really sorry for you
post=74558427:
Just look at the way Baba was dissecting and making valid points about how he will take Nigeria to the NEXT LEVEL.
Just listen to the way he was highlighting everything in details, explaining it step by step!

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI as he takes us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, the land flowing with milk and honey.

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by LZAA: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2019
tendingNews:
Arise TV had a 90 minutes interview with President Muhammadu Buhari . It is a must watch interview.

It was aired on Monday, 7th of January 2019.

Here are some pictures from the interview ...

Watch the video below and see reactions from Nigerians after the cut.

Just Jude @egbas wrote:

"Buhari grants an interview to Arise TV but insists it shouldn't be 'LIVE'.

And then Arise TV crew is told to drop own cameras and make do with the recorded version from NTA.

Interviews are only worth it if they are unscripted and off the cuff."

Nicholas Ibekwe @nicholasibekwe said:

"Buhari declined to be interviewed by Arise TV after originally acquiescing because of ThisDay did a story promoting the interview.

The President subsequently said NTA should be allowed to record the interview and pass the tape to Arise TV"

Ebube The Statesman @akaebube wrote:

"My attention has just been drawn to the fact the Buhari's interview on Arise TV was not LIVE.

The Lifeless FC Striker had everything put on the spot for him.

He still blew it away from the spot."

Watch the interview HERE

See reactions below...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/president-buhari-arise-tv-interview.html?m=1
He still thinks this is 1983 wia na only NTA dy so he can use propaganda tinz
Smh
Backtodaura
Cc immhotep sarrki imperialyoruba velocity25 Gmbuhari

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by victorazyvictor(m): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2019
cyrilamx:
This is things google showed me:
0. Coupe planner
1. Illiterate
2. Certificateless
3. Tyrant
4. Vindictive
5. Gworo voracious
6. Kunu sipper
7. Wicked man
8. Herder
9. Jibril
10.Cow
11. Enemy of democracy
etc.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by maxzzo1(m): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2019
michoim:
All these quack Nigeria media never ceases to amaze me. Buhari have had an interview with Amanpour of CNN and other International media on some few occaasions before and it was adjudge to be wonderful...i dont know this mediocre journalism and news media that we have in this country that we begin to be so pompous that we think Buhari 'blew anything worthwhile away'"
Shut up ur mouth did u watch any of those interview ? You will be ashamed of Nigeria....well don't blame him blame those that voted him...

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by MrPRevailer(m): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2019
Dee60:
PMB is not known for eloquence. His tenure has been slow in dealing with issues. Too many issues are yet to be talked about and dealt with, example is the issue of re-structuring.

Yet, I do not see any answer in Atiku. PDP and Atiku dealt so badly with Nigeria and Nigerians that we should not be in a hurry to forget. And forget it, they are not repentant.

So, Atiku is not an option.

Virtually 85% of the people that formed APC were from PDP. What is wrong with you people? LOOK AND THINK (or RESEARCH).

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by pieces18: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2019
how can buhari take nigeria to the next level after dividing our country? i am not a fan of atiku, but buhari is not near an option, because if we continue with buhari for the next 4 years, kai, we will be in deep problem. only his nepotistic nature can take us back to 1900s. i was wrong to have believed him in 2015, but i have realized he doesnt believe there are other people who are nigerians except hausa - fulani / muslim. it is unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by tesppidd: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2019
brainworkng:
I am not in support of either Atiku or Buhari, I just want u to use ur brain well and think straight like a human being. If people like Buhari remains in power when we have young people that are capable to rule this country(you are one of them), then we will keep retrogressing smiley
is your brain paining you?

do you not know that only Buhari or Atiku can win 2019?

do you not know?

It is between Buhari and Atiku.

PDP has brought out what they call 'Amaechi" tape because they want Atiku in power.

are you so naive?

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by tesppidd: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2019
victorazyvictor:

This is things google showed me:
0. Coupe planner
1. Illiterate
2. Certificateless
3. Tyrant
4. Vindictive
5. Gworo voracious
6. Kunu sipper
7. Wicked man
8. Herder
9. Jibril
10.Cow
11. Enemy of democracy
etc.
I am sure you are an adult.

I am sure you are over 28 or 30.

See how you are playing and fooling yourself like a nursery school kid.
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Babaken(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2019
madmohamed:
nnamdi kanu may be right
please remove the MAY BE and put IS then you get the correct answer.
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by bareal(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74558427:

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by kingcalors(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

I am sure he was reading from a teleprompter after it had been translated to Hausa grin

Dullard President.... but i still prefer him to Atiku
weda u like BU or HARI, he won't smell Aso Rock again. How can an empty, brainless vessel rule Nigeria again. Amaechi, you do well joo, na God use you dey expose APC and their wicked plans

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by madmohamed(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2019
Babaken:
please remove the MAY BE and put IS then you get the correct answer.
ok Sir

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by temmylorlah(f): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2019
It is well with Nigeria! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry

Need a Planner/Coordinator for your next event? Beautiful and Professionally trained Event Hostesses? We are just a 'DM' away!
Instagram- Owambe_9ja
Whatsapp- 09055789277
Mobile- 08088757123
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by bendike: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74558427:

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

BBQ man, I see you and buhari have "something" in in common.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by wolexy14(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2019
Lagoon loading ......come feb ending .....
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by bendike: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2019
abogjohn:
I watched the Interview, And I see a leader that takes responsibility, A leader that doesn’t lie about everything around him.. I love you PMB..
Go and f..k him naa, since you love him. otondo

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by holluphemydavid(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2019
Dis is not Buhari from Daura , Dis is Jubril from Sudan

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Vtrd: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2019
cyrilamx:
Please what are his glorious records?

Destroying our democracy, creating recession twice in his Rule,?
What are buhari's glorious records?
You no know anything.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by Rolly22(m): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Next month is election and no money in circulation yet... Nawwaaooo

My dear everywhere Just Quite like say nothing dey happen
Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by charlycharles(m): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74558427:

Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we want.

You are on ur own with ur low IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking by CrestMan: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2019
There's this SUDDEN passion for me to mobilize (which I have the capacity and influence to do) more people to vote against Buhari! To think that I was an undecided voter before now amazes me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members / Presidential Poll Dispute: You Can’t Stand In For Tinubu, Court Tells Gov Lalong / Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.