Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her (46327 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / House Maid Leads Armed Gang To Rob Her Employer Of ₦‎2.8m In Lagos / White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2019
JuzzJoel:

Our ladies can equally train to be like her instead of overeating at the slightest chance
Your ladies and in which country
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by LZAA: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2019
stanisbaratheon:

Even a trained Nigerian boxer cannot near her. If only you know what MMA is.
Baba all those MMA countries dm men too dy give women chance
For naija omo apart from some weak men i truly assure u say them go deck that chic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by LZAA: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2019
Mysociallife:

who said so?

I can't marry this type oh.... grin

so she won't use me to practice UFC.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by stanisbaratheon: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2019
LZAA:

For naija omo apart from some weak men i truly assure u say them go deck that chic

Okay oh

2 Likes

Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by LZAA: 11:48am On Jan 08, 2019
stanisbaratheon:

Okay oh
The panelbeating sha grin
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by humnsikan: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2019
jrusky:
May be the guy didn't know her because if he knows and still dares her the the guy is very silly to try and Rob a procession kick boxer it's a big error.

It's like somebody want to rub Mayweather or Evander Hollyfueld or Brock Leasner or Brown Stroman with bare hands or with fake gun bro the beating is going to be brutal.
It's easier to rob Floyd or Holyfield than to rob a female MMA fighter.
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by Mike008(m): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
Everyone needs to learn the art of self defence

Against a carton paper-cut gun though grin grin grin
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by PUMPengineer(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Topmaike007:
This guy is a disgrace to manhood grin imagine Lady not even woman beat nonsense out of him........
U probably think to be an UFC fighter is a joke....Let her handle you, u'll definetely forget u have a dick between ur tiny legs. Eran

2 Likes

Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by Ray07(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
LZAA:
No woman can deck a naija man like this oh
Lie lie
naso you think
When ronda rousey beat her then boyfriend, where you dey . . . .

1 Like

Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by Xisnin(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
LZAA:

Taa!
Don't try it at home or outside.
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by Emaprince: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
LZAA:

Guy as far as you are not a trained fighter, No Naija guy can stand on his feat for 5 sec if this lady fights him. Do you even know what UFC fight is all about. These people are not only skillful in boxing and kicking. They are the best in grappling. Even if she doesn't box or kick you. She will easily wrestle you to the ground and choke you to death.

Don't even go there.

I witnessed an ordinary MMA learner (small girl sef) in Lagos beat up a bus conductor within seconds at ojuelegbe.

1 Like

Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by manikspears: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
LZAA:
No woman can deck a naija man like this oh
Lie lie

I feel for you. Date her and breakup with her first.
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by Topmaike007(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
PUMPengineer:
U probably think to be an UFC fighter is a joke....Let her handle you, u'll definetely forget u have a dick between ur tiny legs. Eran
Eran ni ee
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by Topmaike007(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
blackright007:

Mumu, a lady trained in mixed martial arts and you a mere nairalander..
like you
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by shogsman(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mma or mmm if this lady fight me I go kill am.
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by hush15: 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
JuzzJoel:

Our ladies can equally train to be like her instead of overeating at the slightest chance

and to them, its still something lite o... hehehe
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by yeman1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Wow! I love this girl... who have her contact?
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by AHCB: 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nice. I'm glad the useless guy got exactly what he deserve.
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by ezugegere(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Once my girls clock 5, I'm going to enroll them for marshal arts. No dulling at all!

1 Like

Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by zynzyn(m): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
She took an intelligent, fast gamble!!

Well done, girl!! cheesy
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by Harpyeagle(m): 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
Good for him She didn't go all out, would have harvested his balls tongue
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by CheapHomes1: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
He never expered it. D guy face b like say e jam lorry.
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by toprealman: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
Two punches and a kick brought out this much blood
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by DIMIZZY1: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
I raise yanch 4 her grin
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by Masterclass32: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
She's now feeling like the female version of incredible hulk.
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by iwadobo: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
ninocia18:
This is how Buhari's and the e-zombies faces will be after 2019 elections, in Jesus name. Amen.

Amen
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by megareal: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
victrick105:

Tah! My wife cannot come and beat me, if she like make she be kick boxer....but if peradventure she try it, I will just humble my self and siddon one place.
grin grin
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by Amberon11: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
I once had my phone stolen by a useless boy who even extorted me in the process of trying to recover the phone. I tracked the phone, got him arrested and he lied about ever stealing my phone even after catching him. Once the DSO heard his own side of the story, they knew it didn't add up and jailed him for four days. Criminals are liars.
omonnakoda:
That is her side of the story .The guy denies and gives another version .Can she prove it?
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by Yankee101: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
I think if women learn some form of self defense the abuses will stop

Power listens to power
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by winkmart: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Amberon11:
I once had my phone stolen by a useless boy who even extorted me in the process of trying to recover the phone. I tracked the phone, got him arrested and he lied about ever stealing my phone even after catching him. Once the DSO heard his own side of the story, they knew it didn't add up and jailed him for four days. Criminals are liars.

Did u recover the phone eventually.. That's most important
Re: Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her by blacq2009(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
When they say a woman has beaten a man, see the man first. It's not all men that are men. She couldn't have done this to my man, Lefulefu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) / Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) / Militants Invade Elepete, Igbo-Olomu In Ikorodu, 50 Killed - Africanspotlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.