Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

If Presently You Are Not Doing Anything Please Gather Here Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If Presently You Are Not Doing Anything Please Gather Here Now (1554 Views)

If You Are Not Doing Anything For Now, Click Here Now To Spply / If You Are Not Doing Anything At The Moment Come Here Now / If Presently You Are Not Doing Anything Please Gather Here Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Presently You Are Not Doing Anything Please Gather Here Now by queenict: 9:43am On Jan 08, 2019
I stumbled upon this computer store ( Collins Tech Ltd) sometime ago, I applied a one of their Online Sales Rep

At first i taught it was one of those scams online but to my greatest surprise they kept their words. For the past 8months i kept getting alert each

time my prospect buy from them. Am a living testimony

Just taught i should share for those of you out there doing nothing

You can run it as part time, full time or ....

You will be guided on how to start. They even have a whatsApp group which makes the whole idea so sincere and open

Another opportunity has come for those of you that are not doing anything now

They have started recruiting

Just whatsApp your name and location to 08121070625 and you will get a reply

Remember, you are the opportunity you have been waiting for, Stop, Think and Act now

Tell others please

1 Like

Re: If Presently You Are Not Doing Anything Please Gather Here Now by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Somebody should bless me with Android phone so i can say goodbye to poverty this year. Techcapon check it out.
Re: If Presently You Are Not Doing Anything Please Gather Here Now by Ejadike(m): 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
queenict:
I stumbled upon this computer store ( Collins Tech Ltd) sometime ago, I applied a one of their Online Sales Rep

At first i taught it was one of those scams online but to my greatest surprise they kept their words. For the past 8months i kept getting alert each

time my prospect buy from them. Am a living testimony

Just taught i should share for those of you out there doing nothing

You can run it as part time, full time or ....

You will be guided on how to start. They even have a whatsApp group which makes the whole idea so sincere and open

Another opportunity has come for those of you that are not doing anything now

They have started recruiting

Just whatsApp your name and location to 08121070625 and you will get a reply

Remember, you are the opportunity you have been waiting for, Stop, Think and Act now

Tell others please
this Collins guy is a very big scammer! Once you buy something from him, that's the end, he doesn't give a shit about you even though what he sold is crap. BEWARE OF HIM O. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Mall Vacancies / Nigeria Custom Service / Vacancy For Service Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.