Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences (19263 Views)

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye / Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by arabbunkum: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2019
newproject:
I will buy a New Car this Year,

If Buhari . .. . . . . . .. . .

Complete This Sentence

...dies or losses the election. Nyamiri
Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by GleestarsMag: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2019
WATCH NOW!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA3qs_39vz4

Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Transport, was among dozens of All Progressives Congress (APC) leaders inaugurated into the Presidential Campaign Council of the party in Abuja on Monday.

This is despite the emergence of leaked audios during which the former Rivers Governor, among others, criticised Buhari as someone who “doesn’t care” and “doesn’t listen to anybody”.

“The President does not listen to anybody. He doesn’t care. You can write what you want to write. Does he read?” Amaechi had said in the audio.

“I was flying with him in the aircraft and we saw a news report where a goat seller was complaining that he couldn’t sell his goats during Sallah because of Buhari’s administration. And the President said, ‘what is my business with goat sellers’”?

Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by tonero263(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2019
Iamkuttie:
Honestly,
Amechi and Buhari matter is not my problem for now.

WHY IS IT THAT EACH TIME I COOK IN THE HOUSE EVERYBODY END UP DRINKING GARRI...

INCLUDING OUR DOG... JACK...?? sad sad
your signature says you are an Artist not a COOK,so its not your fault. Hahahahahaha
Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by Kennydoc(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74558684:
What God has joined together,
No Evil party can put asunder!

Amaechi and Buhari right now..........

Deep down in your heart, you know Buhari only needs Amaechi now just to win elections. After 2019, Amaechi will be put where he belongs whether Buhari loses or not.
Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by BraniacX(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Arrant nonsense
Your retort aptly describes you

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by sprojectng: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nice one
Get complete project topics and material at
www.speojectng.com
Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74558684:

But Amachi is Saying otherwise
He said Buhari doesn't care about Nigeria or Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
yns4real:
"If Reno Wendell Simlin had done his job well as New Media handler for the former president, he wouldn’t be out of a job and making up fake news stories today like he did daily then. If you want viral dirt, Wendell is your character. The question is, does it achieve your purpose?" @omojuwa
My guy which one is fake news?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by stuffs4me(m): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Rotimi Ameachi just spoke the truth.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by Sholaco: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
These people with their selfish interest
Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by Tareq1105: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
OEPHIUS:

https://thepunditng.com/amaechis-vote-of-no-confidence-on-buhari-the-implications-and-consequences/

Pdp should tell Nigerians its plan and programmes.

If you insist on that edited audio of Ameachi, you won't go far bcoz Nigerians are not bothered.

Or should we take it that lie lie is now one of your programmes?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by Memphis357(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
obailala:
Only a fool will know that something is a lie/fabrication, but still desperately hold on to it. Amaechi did not give a vote of no confidence on Buhari, the audio tapes were craftily manipulated by Pdp propagandists to twist information.

The truth on that has since been exposed, but I'm not surprised that a lot of people, including blogs and some media housed still choose to hang on to the lie for obvious reasons. There's really nothing to be surprised about cos election period is propaganda period.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8453771_amaechi_jpegeb1834f5c4d0511289454e210d298be0

Kindly keep your foolishness away from my mentions,please.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by SirBunky85(m): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
Memphis357:
Only a fool would seek Buhari's re-election after reading all what Amechi said about this incompetent laden APC government.
ain't u a fool for believing the nonsense audio but would refuse to have believed he were praising pmb?fym,atiku is now d saviour abi?gullible people just full dis we country

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by paullo20: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Amaechi has opened up to Bubu that 2019 is a great Loss

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by Truckpusher(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Arrant nonsense
You're becoming worse by the day tongue

The olodo General is going down.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by feddis(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
So unfortunate that you ridicule God's name in your bid to satisfy your political position

post=74558684:

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by Lovemaester: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
gentlegenius:
The Judas of A Ubima has betrayed either the dullard of daura or the Jubril of Sudan.
grin
Part 3 loading...

nigga chill, buhari is in charge, don't be consumed by hate u little piece of shit
Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by maasoap(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
donnie:
grin

Hian!

You want to give awón BMC àtí Zombies high blood pressure?

You're wicket!

Implications and consequences my yansh. Lol
Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by obailala(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Memphis357:

Kindly keep your foolishness away from my mentions,please.
Lol... The truth is bitter so you desperately cling on to falsehood because your peace depends on it right now. You certainly prefer the fools paradise, eho wouldn't? So anyone who dares to furnish you with the truth instantly becomes an enemy deserving of insults. Your kind isnt difficult to find, una plenty!
Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by Memphis357(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
SirBunky85:
ain't u a fool for believing the nonsense audio but would refuse to have believed he were praising pmb?fym,atiku is now d saviour abi?gullible people just full dis we country
I feel you're the bigger fool here for supporting the re election of this incompetent person Nigeria currently have as President.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by gentlegenius(m): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lovemaester:

nigga chill, buhari is in charge, don't be consumed by hate u little piece of shit
buhari is not in charge... A cabal of two powerful men is in charge. Argue with Aisha, you unrepentant zombie.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by GetCofOProperty: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
The Nigerian General Political Scene is getting heatted up already with all the legislative and executive imbroglio.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by SirBunky85(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
Memphis357:

I feel you're the bigger fool here for supporting the re election of this incompetent person Nigeria currently have as President.
and u are d biggest fool for presenting atiku as an alternative
Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by Memphis357(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
SirBunky85:
and u are d biggest fool for presenting atiku as an alternative
Are Atiku and Buhari the only candidates contesting the Presidential elections??
You're a bigger Fool than I ever imagined!!!
P.s....Kindly stay tha f**k away from my mentions!
Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by SirBunky85(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Memphis357:

Are Atiku and Buhari the only candidates contesting the Presidential elections??
You're a bigger Fool than I ever imagined!!!
P.s....Kindly stay tha f**k away from my mentions!
I still maintain,u must be d biggest fool for presenting atiku as an option.u can mention me if u care
Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by ivandragon: 6:02am On Jan 09, 2019
obailala:
Only a fool will know that something is a lie/fabrication, but still desperately hold on to it. Amaechi did not give a vote of no confidence on Buhari, the audio tapes were craftily manipulated by Pdp propagandists to twist information.

The truth on that has since been exposed, but I'm not surprised that a lot of people, including blogs and some media housed still choose to hang on to the lie for obvious reasons. There's really nothing to be surprised about cos election period is propaganda period.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8453771_amaechi_jpegeb1834f5c4d0511289454e210d298be0

why did APC omit the last part about poverty being high & people hungry?

was that 'edited' out by APC?
Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by obailala(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2019
ivandragon:

why did APC omit the last part about poverty being high & people hungry?

was that 'edited' out by APC?
Yes!
The whole audio was just a quickly done cut and join craft.

In the statement, Amaecchi was actually mocking / laughing at people complaining about how things had become hard because there was no longer easy flow of free money from abuja. In that context, he was definitely not insulting, but rather hailing buhari for his 'anti corruption' war....

Whether what he was saying was true or not, that is story for another day, but the main crux of the matter is that Amaechi definitely wasn't mocking buhari (which happens to be the exact point Reno and his guys were dubiously trying to sell by editting the tapes).
Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by ivandragon: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
obailala:
Yes!

In the statement, Amaecchi was actually mocking / laughing at people complaining about how things had become hard because there was no longer easy flow of free money from abuja. In that context, he was definitely not insulting, but rather hailing buhari for his 'anti corruption' war....

Whether what he was saying was true or not, that is story for another day, but the main crux of the matter is that Amaechi definitely wasn't mocking buhari (which happens to be the exact point Reno and his guys were dubiously trying to sell by editting the tapes).

let's agree to disagree that Amaechi was not mocking PMB, doesn't Amaechi's position confirm what many feel & see, which is, things are not getting better in Nigeria?
Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
post=74558684:

Mr integrithief buharilooter is a scammer

Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
obailala:
Yes!

RANT TO DEATH...

Re: Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences by obailala(m): 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
RANT TO DEATH...
I guess that's your older sibling foraging through garbage in that picture you posted? I see a strong resemblance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo: Oshiomole Blew It All Away - Oke Umurhohwo / Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups / Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.