Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos (61914 Views)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral / Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by CastedDude: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2019
A man has taken to social media to show how he charges his phone due to power outage in Katsina state. 

The man identified as Ibrahim A Wada, revealed that he charges his phone with a car battery following blackout in Kankia local government area in Katsina state.

According to him, the power outage has been on for weeks now due to faulty transformer in the area.

The man is also is calling on the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), to resolve the issue. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/man-charges-phone-with-car-battery-due-to-power-outage-in-katisna.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by CastedDude: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2019
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Oweku: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2019
shocked

293 Likes 15 Shares

Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by NOC1(m): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2019
Oweku:
Katsina is the state of our President, right... undecided

The President that promised us uninterrupted power supply...

Go and read first, it is his neighborhood because their transformer developed a fault.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Tolani0167(m): 10:56am On Jan 08, 2019
Charity begins at home

19 Likes

Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2019
This fit be igbo man from aba

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by saltycreatordra: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2019
See How Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage In Katsina. Photos - Phones - Nairaland hero sele without display
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Kingluqman(m): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2019
For aboki mind now.. e don do something great oo.

Very dangerous grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by greatface(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin
someone should remind me where the president is from.

BUT in other words, that is very dangerous considering there is no mechanism for voltage regulation.
kenrish2:
not dangerous at all I do this all the time, is just to know the positive and negative terminals of the motor charger and link it to the positive and negative terminals of the battery
that you use it often doesnt make it less dangerous. My tecno and blackberry panels where forever damaged by same method i have used many times.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by MicroBox: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
It will take more than 20million hours to get 50% charge.

3 Likes

Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by frank202012: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
I pity ppl trying to vote this dullard again bec if he eventually wins, na Ghana una go dey go charge phone...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by arabbunkum: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
Na them

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by earthsync(f): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
Oweku:
Katsina is the state of our President, right... undecided

The President that promised us uninterrupted power supply...

All our leader know is how to give empty promises. I stopped believing a word that comes out of these guys mouths since buhari. I've come to realize that they're all the same and all they care about is to have a share of that national cake then clean their mouths when they're done. I dey fear how Nigeria go be in the next 100 years o

10 Likes

Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
one weeks
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Ejioformike1: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
this is sad
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Mr2wealth: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
Thanks to uninterrupted power supply promised by Mr Fashola and his boss that was never fulfilled. People are thinking outside the box. They have to do something without any preparation, because everybody are forced to do this by unexpected events, so had to improvise one way or another. Consciously or unconsciously. NEPA or PHCN or which ever names they are called forced this man to make something by using whatever he can find because he doesn't have the equipment or materials that he needs like this one.

3 Likes

Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by forghon: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kingluqman:
For aboki mind now.. e don do something great oo.

Very dangerous grin
at least better than scamming people. I heard above 4000 of ur relatives they Chinese prison.

10 Likes

Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by jefdr001: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
The guys shoes is not bad
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lol..... That is seriously serious
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Stephendeals: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
shocked

I think this was done to tarnish the image of the c-in-c. Saviour of Nigeria....

Power supply was non existent under the previous administration, this man should just exercise a little patience...He will be taken to the NEXT LEVEL grin grin grin grin

Wheew!!! To defend failure dey difficult ooo

9 Likes

Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
De tin never do kpuff for im fays angry

He can afford a car battery, but cannot afford to pay N50 for those guys to charge or get a power bank, abi?

If it turns tragic now, they wee blame buhari, mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by sotall(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Change grin grin
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by ZombieTAMER: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
No power anywhere

Even in Buhari backyard

Still zombies are chanting sai barber

2 Likes

Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Yankee101: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
I see corrossive burning in the future of his phone and pocket
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by oluwaahmed: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
There were three guys in Hell - Nigerian, American, and a Chinese man. They asked Satan to let them call their family. The American called and talked for 10 minutes. He paid $1,000. The Chinaman called and talked for 15 minutes. He paid $2,000. The Nigerian talked for an hour and only paid $10. The other men complained and Satan responded, "A call from Hell to Hell is local."

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. / The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia / GB Whatsapp Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.