Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos (61920 Views)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral / Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by okoroemeka(m): 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
MicroBox:
It will take more than 20million hours to get 50% charge.
that thing charge as fast as electricity I use it often when there's no light and needs to do heavy duty browsing.
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by larenxo(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mtn data for sale (1 terabyte upward). Contact me on 08087927084
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by koyeni(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nigeria will be great

Check my signature
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by mctfopt: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
greatface:
you sound better enlighted and I should tell you that i got my tecno and blackberry panels damaged for good about 3 years back using nearly same method.

It's not ideal. But it works.
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by bigiyaro(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
NOC1:

Go and read first, it is his neighborhood because their transformer developed a fault.
of course for you to have uninterrupted you need good transformer nah. we f buhari is serious, the transformer should have been repaired or replaced the next day.
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Oweku:
Katsina is the state of our President, right... undecided

The President that promised us uninterrupted power supply...
Did he promised you that it was going to he within 4 years?
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Unik3030: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
arabbunkum:
Na them
u are just another dingbat on the loose, must u add that disgusting pic to prove your useless point
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by mechanics(m): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
Just a week he's complaining, in a local govt in Minna, the place has been in darkness for a like year now.
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by lakesider2006(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
MicroBox:
It will take more than 20million hours to get 50% charge.
it charge faster than generator. I usually used battery to charge my phone
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
hmmm
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Oweku: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
PHILipu1:

Did he promised you that it was going to he within 4 years?

Oh he promised to fix it in 8years right?
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Oweku: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
bkool7:

Electricity has been privatized

Just listen to yourself...who privatized it?

How has highest percentage regulation?

Hope you are helping them with the blame game?
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by zidek(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
Immobile power bank!
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by zidek(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Immobile power bank! Then, how dose he recharge the car battery?
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by murmee: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
oluwaahmed:
There were three guys in Hell - Nigerian, American, and a Chinese man. They asked Satan to let them call their family. The American called and talked for 10 minutes. He paid $1,000. The Chinaman called and talked for 15 minutes. He paid $2,000. The Nigerian talked for an hour and only paid $10. The other men complained and Satan responded, "A call from Hell to Hell is local."
A very good post. Nigeria is indeed a Hell of a Country!
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Ndubuisipaul1: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
if you can't get a babe to have sex with what other option do you have ? masturbation .. Self help ..
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by kumakunta: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
frank202012:
I pity ppl trying to vote this dullard again bec if he eventually wins,
na Ghana una go dey go charge phone...
But if it was an Igbo man he is creative .
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Speedyconnect15: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
okoroemeka:
that thing charge as fast as electricity I use it often when there's no light and needs to do heavy duty browsing.

what type of battery do you use please?

And how do you charge the battery?
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
NOC1:

Go and read first, it is his neighborhood because their transformer developed a fault.

Blind defender of the universe
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Jameshyrated(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
I've been doing it since 2012....so its not new.
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by njimezz(m): 4:56am On Jan 09, 2019
If ur sense is working, the igbo man i know will commercialize it and use it to make money. Take a close look at his cloth.
jasonguru:
This fit be igbo man from aba
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by Mustiboy(m): 6:49am On Jan 09, 2019
People from up there are just dirty. Always dirty
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:23am On Jan 09, 2019
LOCAL PEOPLE JUST FULL KASTINA
Re: See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos by frank202012: 8:26am On Jan 09, 2019
kumakunta:
But if it was an Igbo man he is creative .
and this is ur 21st century invention?
lols
how re u ppl comfortable living in a country without electricity?
early man must be a Nigerian..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. / The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.