Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) (49055 Views)

'Disabled' Kenyan Street Beggars Got Up From Wheelchairs & Fled To Avoid Arrest / Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sharming95:
See d kind environment dem day stay....dem go come enta one posh hotel dia to upload for SM to oppress ppu back home with few dollars in hands...after day work all dia life dia day will come back and finish efritin within 1 month...and we at home don't knw we're bless buh bcuz of d fake life day post on SM we'll b depress trying to meet up...abeg let stay in our con3 and develop it ourself....
I
none of your biz na! Anybody can go anywhere! Jealousy should stop this year!
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by virago(f): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
amaniro:
Nigerians aren't as "smart" as we claim,we are just using the Conny part of our brain

Conny or corny
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
wakaman:
That's no Nigerian! That man is a biafran!!
World renowned crime ambassadors.
you're a waste of sperm! Spits!!!!

Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by planetx: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
Look at the dirty environment.
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by islandmoon: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
tiger28:
You mean........ IGBOS
what is my business with Onitsha goat sellers
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by mvem(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
chocboi78:
just see ur life,,u acknowledge they didn't mention any tribe but ur google 5terabyte brain converted it to igbo... Ode
...they call it probability based on facts... It's very likely he is igbo... You will start insulting now but it is fact that most Nigerians in south eastern Asia doing one thing or the other are igbos... When you hear of a terrorist attack without seeing the name all minds are he is Arab or Muslim and you are not wrong to think that way because most terrorist acts are committed by those who claim to be.... So the same thought pattern follows
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by alexmakaay(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
post=74562649:
Na wa oooo.
Some fools keep embarassing the nation wherever they are all over the world.
Can't they just work legally without fraud for krissake?!
Bunch of animals.
mumu, did you read the post at all?
Bunch of human beings.
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by dahme147(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=Cumtroller post=74562709]These Afonja’s again. They keep disgracing Nigerians with their despicable and shameless acts abroad.

I hope the Thai authorities harvest one of his kidneys before deporting the bastard.
[/quot

Ofcus u knw deep down only Igbos are capable of living outside Naija without papers.....
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by Albertone(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mimimile93 hope thats not you?
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by Ten06(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nicklaus619:
What a dumb idea, was he climbing to fly wen he gets to the roof, or an helicopter was suppose to pick him up, grin . Bros come back, perfect ya documents and travel in peace .
He think that when he climb the roof he will be able to jump down by the Nigeria side of the border where laws are not enforced

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by Basher8583: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
fowlyansh181:
If only African leaders develop the region

Haba. Everything is about leaders. How about the peoples mindset. Thats the most crucial part of development without which leaders can do nothing.
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by PRINCEVICKEY: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Thailand self dey deport? see as the place be like ajegunle....i think say na only rice den dey plant nah
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by Akabuking: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
lol

Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by Sagay212: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lol...this picture tells the story better ...
.if you know you know..

Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by dederocs(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
amaniro:
Nigerians aren't as "smart" as we claim,we are just using the Conny part of our brain
True talk, we are only playing ourselves eventually.
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
nonxo007:

Aren't you tired of this ? Why not use your time for more productive things ?

No not at all; till the day you call your blodas to order.
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

No not at all; till the day you call your blodas to order.
For doing what exactly ?
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by chocboi78(m): 12:24am On Jan 09, 2019
mvem:
...they call it probability based on facts... It's very likely he is igbo... You will start insulting now but it is fact that most Nigerians in south eastern Asia doing one thing or the other are igbos... When you hear of a terrorist attack without seeing the name all minds are he is Arab or Muslim and you are not wrong to think that way because most terrorist acts are committed by those who claim to be.... So the same thought pattern follows
OMG for Real Most Nigerians and not all.. What If he is part of of the minority non igbos living there... How can u confidently attach a particular tribe to a certain crime without a single proof... Is this the average Nigerian should think?? I think this country's hope of coming out of this backwardness may have ended even b4 it started
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by mvem(m): 6:49am On Jan 09, 2019
chocboi78:
OMG for Real Most Nigerians and not all.. What If he is part of of the minority non igbos living there... How can u confidently attach a particular tribe to a certain crime without a single proof... Is this the average Nigerian should think?? I think this country's hope of coming out of this backwardness may have ended even b4 it started
....i said it is more likely he is igbo...i did not say he is.... Which part of the English did you not get
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:28am On Jan 09, 2019
nonxo007:

For doing what exactly ?

What you sow is what you will reap, tit for tat, an eye for an eye and an arm for an arm; need I say more?
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

What you sow is what you will reap, tit for tat, an eye for an eye and an arm for an arm; need I say more?
You haven't said a thing, what is your problem with Igbo's ?
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by chocboi78(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=mvem post=74584324]....i said it is more likely he is igbo...i did not say he is.... Which part of the English did you not get [/quokte] oga shift ahbeg..tribal bigot
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:26am On Jan 10, 2019
nonxo007:

You haven't said a thing, what is your problem with Igbo's ?

Every nasty aspect of their their abuse and insults against my religion, tribe and region - my signature speaks for itself.
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 5:27am On Jan 10, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Every nasty aspect of their their abuse and insults against my religion, tribe and region - my signature speaks for itself.
So you're fighting for your religion(Islam) Tribe ( Hausa) region (north) ? Can I ask you a simple question my brother and kindly give me an honest answer, why has your region remained the most underdeveloped even with the fact that your region has produced most of Nigeria's president, and have most of your people in government? Just give me an honest answer pls..
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:51am On Jan 10, 2019
nonxo007:

So you're fighting for your religion(Islam) Tribe ( Hausa) region (north) ? Can I ask you a simple question my brother and kindly give me an honest answer, why has your region remained the most underdeveloped even with the fact that your region has produced most of Nigeria's president, and have most of your people in government? Just give me an honest answer pls..

They were not regional representatives but national representatives; if they were to have been working for the interest of the region alone and not for the country as a whole; many of you would still be living in mud houses and wailing marginalisation with justification - hope that answers your question.
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

They were not regional representatives but national representatives; if they were to have been working for the interest of the region alone and not for the country as a whole; many of you would still be living in mud houses and wailing marginalisation with justification - hope that answers your question.
In case you don't know, the north get the most money from the federal allocation, but your leaders have decided to with hold the growth of your region, with or without the help of the government the eastern and southern region would still strive for growth, but instead you're criticizing the south. My brother your leaders are your problems. BTW hope you know tribalism don't add anything tangible to ones life, hope you know.

Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2019
nonxo007:

In case you don't know, the north get the most money from the federal allocation, but your leaders have decided to with hold the growth of your region, with or without the help of the government the eastern and southern region would still strive for growth, but instead you're criticizing the south. My brother your leaders are your problems. BTW hope you know tribalism don't add anything tangible to ones life, hope you know.

My friend just shut up; if you ppl are so blessed then why are millions of your blodas flooding the north as economic refugees; many of them are stuck there against all odds, like leeches and won't budge even in far away Boko Haram bomb infested Borno - and by the way how much does your criminal infested region contribute to the centre?
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

My friend just shut up; if you ppl are so blessed then why are millions of your blodas flooding the north as economic refugees; many of them are stuck there against all odds, like leeches and won't budge even in far away Boko Haram bomb infested Borno - and by the way how much does your criminal infested region contribute to the centre?
When we see opportunity we use it, we don't go about depending on people or begging alms, we are explorers who make money for ourselves independently not like some people who depend on federal govt. And BTW what my region contributes to this country is what is sustaining this country, its through our resources that your leaders embezzle funds, still with our resources that your leaders have embezzled they've still refused to develop your region. But pocket everything. If your region can survive on its own then let's restructure the country. Stop insulting people and tribalism doesn't help any one.
Re: Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
nonxo007:

When we see opportunity we use it, we don't go about depending on people or begging alms, we are explorers who make money for ourselves independently not like some people who depend on federal govt. And BTW what my region contributes to this country is what is sustaining this country, its through our resources that your leaders embezzle funds, still with our resources that your leaders have embezzled they've still refused to develop your region. But pocket everything. If your region can survive on its own then let's restructure the country. Stop insulting people and tribalism doesn't help any one.

My friend, the issue of how much each region contributes had long been extensively discussed and the erstwhile myth of the north providing the least conclusively debunked; there are threads to this effect here on Nairaland where ironically those referring to northerners as parasites were discovered to be the real parasites - you are apparently not up to date.

When it comes to govt appointment; guess who are most employed and therefore most dependent on the FG, despite the their unending cry of marginalisation.

BTW there is no shame in being poor; however, what is most despicable is the pursuit of wealth by any means at the expense of human dignity and morality: human trafficking, baby factories, ritualism, armed robbery, drug pushing, prostitution, fake products and much more, are all your portion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Jacob Shot Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos / Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.