Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

'Forever A Queen' - Beverly Naya Corrects Fan Who Called Her A King - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Forever A Queen' - Beverly Naya Corrects Fan Who Called Her A King (23637 Views)

Beverly Naya Is Stunning In Fringe Mini Dress / Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] / Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'Forever A Queen' - Beverly Naya Corrects Fan Who Called Her A King by yvelchstores(f): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
In a season where women are not satisfied with being called queen but want to now contend shoulder to shoulder wit all men in existence combined, I commend that correction she made. King Tonto, kind ceec, take note. When u see D people who call them selves King, they are not peace loving people honestly

Re: 'Forever A Queen' - Beverly Naya Corrects Fan Who Called Her A King by Mandrake007(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
yvelchstores:
In a season where women are not satisfied with being called queen but want to now contend shoulder to shoulder wit all men in existence combined, I commend that correction she made. King Tonto, kind ceec, take note. When u see D people who call them selves King, they are not peace loving people honestly
that shít only emanates from sheer arrogance and insecurity,I don’t take such people serious one bit and any man who tries to court with such women who refer to themselves as kings is only making a grave mistake,there’s nothing like a submissive woman who knows her place,take a look at tontos life,she’s just living a life of bitterness and loneliness bar her son she’s a depressed slag so much for a king �
Re: 'Forever A Queen' - Beverly Naya Corrects Fan Who Called Her A King by Martin0(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
gypsey:
Queen of baboons i guess. grin very ugly woman.

Gypsey you know this babe? NwanyiAwkaetiti grin
Re: 'Forever A Queen' - Beverly Naya Corrects Fan Who Called Her A King by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
sevo:
How is this important bikonu
As a woman who believes in equality, calling yourself a king is a sign of inferiority complex. Female feminists will learn from that simple statement, so it's kinda important.
Re: 'Forever A Queen' - Beverly Naya Corrects Fan Who Called Her A King by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
Martin0:

Gypsey you know this babe? NwanyiAwkaetiti grin
NO! who da hell is she?
Re: 'Forever A Queen' - Beverly Naya Corrects Fan Who Called Her A King by Martin0(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
gypsey:
NO! who da hell is she?
my friend, nice beautiful babygrin she's from awka-etiti
Re: 'Forever A Queen' - Beverly Naya Corrects Fan Who Called Her A King by mechanics(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lolz.
Re: 'Forever A Queen' - Beverly Naya Corrects Fan Who Called Her A King by Tonytonex(m): 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
Which kind mumu dressin be this abeg
Re: 'Forever A Queen' - Beverly Naya Corrects Fan Who Called Her A King by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Martin0:
my friend, nice beautiful babygrin she's from awka-etiti
yea? show me! tongue is she on Nairaland?
Re: 'Forever A Queen' - Beverly Naya Corrects Fan Who Called Her A King by Martin0(m): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
gypsey:
yea? show me! tongue is she on Nairaland?

yeah she's on Nairaland, that her name i mentioned earlier on!
Re: 'Forever A Queen' - Beverly Naya Corrects Fan Who Called Her A King by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
Martin0:

yeah she's on Nairaland, that her name i mentioned earlier on!
have you met her real life?
Re: 'Forever A Queen' - Beverly Naya Corrects Fan Who Called Her A King by Martin0(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
gypsey:
have you met her real life?
no, she's hidinggrin she nor gree come make we see oogrin

Cameron Okoye & Osita Iheme In Personally Video / Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers / Mastercraft Replies Man who Accused Him Of 100k Fraud