Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Enabling Online Business For Nigerians In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enabling Online Business For Nigerians In Nigeria (830 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / How To Start Up An Online Business For Free / Why Is It Difficult for Nigerians To Pay For Services Rendered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enabling Online Business For Nigerians In Nigeria by krs: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2007
i am thinking of creating a website where nigerians in naija would be able to buying things from the UK or Europe and pay using interswitch or @ the bank. i know there has been one or two websites around this before(i can't remember their names now) but i think this cld be a gd biz or what do u guys think? please send your coments. thanx
Re: Enabling Online Business For Nigerians In Nigeria by chosen9: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2007
We are glad to tell you that you are one of those that will benefit from our newest service that we have been working hard for a long time to reach but thanks to God we finally established it.

This is how we help people collect their affilliate check through our contact in the U.K,

1) TELL US THE WEBSITE YOU WANT TO COLLECT YOUR CHECK FROM

2) YOU ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER WITH US NOTE THAT THIS REGITSRATION FEE IS PAID ONLY ONCE AND FOR ALL.

3) YOU WILL BE SENT THE NAME AND THE U.K ADDRESS OF OUR CONTACT IN THE U.K BY US AFTER WE CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT, THIS IS BECAUSE THE AFFILLIATE CHECK WILL BE ISSUED IN THEIR NAME AND WILL BE SENT TO THEIR ADDRESS IN THE U.K.

4) OUR CONTACT AFTER CASHING THE CHECK WILL SEND THE TOTAL SUM DOWN TO US IN NIGERIA.

NOTE THAT OUR CONTACT WILL CHARGE 10 PERCENT ON WHATEVER THEY ARE SENDING TO NIGERIA. THIS 10 PER CENT WILL BEAR THE COST OF THEIR TRANSPORTATION TO CASH THE CHECK AT THE BANK, WESTERN UNION FEE AND THE PERCENTAGE THAT WILL BE CHARGED BY THE NIGERIA BANKS.

5) ALL NECESSARY DETAILS REQUIRED FROM YOU, ARE: YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SO THAT WE CAN DEPOSIT THE CASH INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY WE COLLECT THE CASH THROUGH WESTERN UNION, YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
Re: Enabling Online Business For Nigerians In Nigeria by krs: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2007
thanx chosen_8 for you response. am actually after a website dat pple can buy products from not affilate website. and am based in the UK. i need ideas of website dat ve done this before.

(1) (Reply)

International Fast Food Chain Seeks Partner / Nigeria To Auction Oil Ahead Of Handover / Partner Needed For A Multimedia Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.