Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend (38576 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

A woman can never cheat on me as a Bini niggarrr
Because am always aware that women are like swimming pool
Just go in and swim, don't give a fuckkk about who have been swimming before you, don't also give a fuckkk who will swim after you are done with your own swimming!
In fact my guy don't even give a fuckkk who is swimming with you as you are swimming

Mad pikin lol your last line got me laughing you must love orgy
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by BenzEne1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Bro no kill yourself... once a hoe always a hoe, she's proud of of her profession and you should find yourself lucky enough to have ended stuffs with her.. some men na for inside marriage dem wives dey suck different deek..You be Omo Olope

Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by BenzEne1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Just go in and swim, don't give a fuckkk about who have been swimming before you, don't also give a fuckkk who will swim after you are done with your own swimming!
In fact my guy don't even give a fuckkk who is swimming with you as you are swimming

Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

wisdom from the future.
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
hedonistic:
This happened to him because he was faithful. Correct town men like us can easily spot the signs of a creeping bitch, no matter how hard she tries to form decency. Travelling to Abuja to see her cousin indeed!

Only faithful guys get cuckolded this way. They're too foolish, too naive, and too socially ignorant to know what's going on. While their mates are in strip clubs watching other people's girlfriends dance naked on the stripper's pole, or in one joint looking for a hot chick to hookup for the night, Mr. Goody Goody Faithful Man is at home watching CNN and forming responsible. The joke is always on them, because his girlfriend was possibly one of the bitches dancing on the strippers pole the previous night.

.. Lol
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
As the thing no dey read meter, how he for take know say him babe dey cheat...if na prick increase or Decrease na u go know but if na toto without tasting u no fit know the dept...some ladies lifestyle worse put poornstar own.....she must even be a poornstar for her to fvck 20 guys and her boyfriend making 21 during their relationship period...I happy for the guy ooo...na ahe sabi...make she show us the Grammy or BET wey dem give her after...yeye girls too much for world oo..
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by stinkmeaner: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
delugajackson:
Twitter users and their unfortunate friends. You will never hear them say it happened to them. You'd wonder if they're immune to relationship issues and breakup.

If you actually believed this story, then you'll also believe that bombs are being manufactured at Ikot Ekpene.

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by meobizy(f): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
As soon as I saw Twitter story I rushed to comment without reading. I am not a fool so I won’t willingly read rubbish made up tales.
To the imagined female I say ‘Happy AIDS day’.
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by Moukandjo: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
God forbid I pity the mor0n of a guy! How in the world do guys - a lot of us at that - make dumb choices of girls? How una dey take pursue & date these kin ladies sef? She had over 20 sexual partners (not just that she cheated over 20 times o) within the 6 months you were dating her & you no know? Olodo oshi!

Once again, men, your first criterion when looking for a woman should be her being a VIRGIN before you start looking for any other traits you want! With that, you go sure of the mileage of her honey pot & avoid any useless comparison of your sexual prowess with her former sexual partners wey fit lead to Okafor's law manifesting in her life in the future! Stop forming "virginity doesn't matter."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by Xisnin(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
hedonistic:
This happened to him because he was faithful. Correct town men like us can easily spot the signs of a creeping bitch, no matter how hard she tries to form decency. Travelling to Abuja to see her cousin indeed!

Only faithful guys get cuckolded this way. They're too foolish, too naive, and too socially ignorant to know what's going on. While their mates are in strip clubs watching other people's girlfriends dance naked on the stripper's pole, or in one joint looking for a hot chick to hookup for the night, Mr. Goody Goody Faithful Man is at home watching CNN and forming responsible. The joke is always on them, because his girlfriend was possibly one of the bitches dancing on the strippers pole the previous night.

You are funny.
You can tie down a girlfriend who wants to travel, she is not your slave.
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by Reminder: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
While dating I slept with:
1. Ifeanyi your tailor
2. Jacob that helps your clean the house
3. The taxify driver that took me home on your birthday
4. Your younger brother when he came for npower Job interview
5. Landlords Son that weaves his hair
6. Osas that came back from Malaysia
7. Your sisters boyfriend she came to introduce you to
8. The fair complexioned Jumia Driver
9. John the House Agent
10.Pst. Sam I always go to for prayers
11. Friday the Generator guy (twice)
12. Sir Frenzy your rich friend from SA
13. Jude the guys that does Yoga
14. Your Boss when I picked your call
15. Mr. Timothy your Mums friend that brought yams and plantain to you
16. Your Indomine and Egg friend we call Mallam
17. Dre your Dog( Just tried it shall )
18. Your neighbor you said taught you in school
19. That fat Man you said was into politics
20. Shola I lied was my class mate

MY SISTER WETI YOU GAIN OOOOO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Hmmn
...u sound igbo
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
I agree with you brother. Everything you said. As a girl, you can't tell me you have slept with five different guys and you still want me to treat you like African queen. That's never going to happen.
Moukandjo:
God forbid I pity the mor0n of a guy! How in the world do guys - a lot of us at that - make dumb choices of girls? How una dey take pursue & date these kin ladies sef? She had over 20 sexual partners (not just that she cheated over 20 times o) within the 6 months you were dating her & you no know? Olodo oshi!

[b]Once again, men, your first criterion when looking for a woman should be her being a VIRGIN before you start looking for any other traits you want!
With that, you go sure of the mileage of her honey pot & avoid any useless comparison of your sexual prowess with her former sexual partners wey fit lead to Okafor's law manifesting in her life in the future! Stop forming "virginity doesn't matter."[/b]
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by homirefacuny(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Bro no kill yourself... once a hoe always a hoe, she's proud of of her profession and you should find yourself lucky enough to have ended stuffs with her.. some men na for inside marriage dem wives dey suck different deek..You be Omo Olope

You carry for brain with this comment. God safe us from olosho o cheesy grin
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by AreaFada2: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
tellwisdom:
This news cannot put food on our table...But you should know 98.7% of Nigerian girls are like that sad

I wonder o.

Kini big deal? Any guy who does not know that by now must be living in Cuckoo's land.

The guy should be joyous that breaking up with her was the right thing.

Would he have preferred her to bring him a baby from another man first, quickly marry, divorce and be taunted that the kid is not his? shocked shocked shocked shocked

He should be popping champagne.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by Abcruz(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Hear the word of the Sovereign Lord O simple one:

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

For God will judge us for everything we do, including every secret thing, whether good or bad.--ecclesiastics 12:14

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by Otisker(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

i am scared of u
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by Youngjohnosas: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
hedonistic:

strong man. oil dey ur head.
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by ROYALBLACK(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ishh
To bad
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by CuntMiner(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

u better change ur mindset, she will carry disease,u chook prick, ur gone...... or she gets pregnant and calls it urs
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by frozen70(f): 6:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Both of them are premature adults
Re: Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend by IprintMONEY: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2019
look at his yahoo boy handle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year / My Babe Is Too Clingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.