Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Cheating Partner: Extrovert And Introvert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Partner: Extrovert And Introvert (821 Views)

Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / How Do I Change From An Extreme Introvert To An Extrovert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Partner: Extrovert And Introvert by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen , who do you think will cheat easily between an extrovert and introvert.
I think the extrovert are more vulnerable to cheating. People tend to misinterprete them base on their social nature, thinking they her into anyone they meet. This alone gives room for the other person to demand sex.
Re: Cheating Partner: Extrovert And Introvert by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
I think I go for extrovert
Re: Cheating Partner: Extrovert And Introvert by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Introvert never do you anything
They will cheat for as long as they like, and you will not know
Re: Cheating Partner: Extrovert And Introvert by chiommy123(f): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Extroverts cos they're very free with people unlike introverts that feel uneasy around people
Re: Cheating Partner: Extrovert And Introvert by Mcy56(f): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
Extroverts are good at cheating cos they easily get warmed up to and make friends with ease; especially if he/she is jovial.
Re: Cheating Partner: Extrovert And Introvert by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Mcy56:
Extroverts are good at cheating cos they easily get warmed up to and make friends with ease; especially if he/she is jovial.
exactly, they are vulnerable because of this.
Re: Cheating Partner: Extrovert And Introvert by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2019
jasonguru:
Introvert never do you anything

They will cheat for as long as they like, and you will not know
introvert will always hide their motive thereby putting you the admirer in confusion.
Re: Cheating Partner: Extrovert And Introvert by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 09, 2019
Qualities that will make introvert less vulnerable to cheating :1 Most are indoor type 2 Hardly have numerous friends 3 most of them are shy.
Re: Cheating Partner: Extrovert And Introvert by Mcy56(f): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
vingeophysicist:
exactly, they are vulnerable because of this.
They can only be vulnerable if they lack self control or self discipline and, dont know where to draw the line.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Enjoy / What Do I Buy My Ex Girl Friend As A Wedding Gift. / where did u fall inlove with ur first love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.