Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Penance - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Penance (22589 Views)

Daisy's Penance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Penance by Apollux(m): 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
Lol... I'm around o. Just that the new place I'm in right now hardly have light. I will still be posting stories soon.
Re: Penance by desource13(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
Apollux:
Lol... I'm around o. Just that the new place I'm in right now hardly have light. I will still be posting stories soon.

Ok boss.... Thanks
Re: Penance by Pheezie(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2019
Apollux:
Ok bro.
We go wait.
Re: Penance by rockhillz(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Apollux:

ThankGod....Hope u are doing alright
Re: Penance by Alejobs: 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Penance by Apollux(m): 7:43am On Jul 03, 2019
Hi guys, it's been a long tine and a crazy two months.
Let's see if I can continue this story, if the steam hasn't gone off yet grin

“ I don’t have to give you any explanation Mr. Christopher Rudolf. “ She turned down the flame on the Bunsen burner, disconnected the condenser from the crucible then picked up the slim test tube with a clamp. The liquid in the test tube looked like thickened milk with spiral of red mixed in it. Then she brought a syringe, dipped the tip of the hypodermic needle in the milky liquid then pulled up the piston for the liquid to flow into the chamber. When she got satisfied, she pulled out the syringe from the test tube.

“Well I must inform you that I have already prepared for your stubborn refusal of our slight conditioning and a little modification of your mental state. “ As Gina came closer she lifted the syringe applied a little pressure on the piston which threw up few drops from the hypodermic needle’s tip. “Your body had adapted to all the modifications and enhancement we had subjected it to. No complications whatsoever. The accelerated damaged tissue repair function works perfectly. But your mind has refused to be tamed just as your body has after subjecting it to months of slow genetic modifications and enhancement. Well I still have a few tricks to use. “

Chris mind reeled. Did she mean he has been here for months? That’s not possible. He was just with his wife, daughter and son yesterday (?) His mind swirl as he tried to settle on that thought. He witness an accident in his dream. Is that a dream or memory? He just can’t tell. There are things he feel he should remember but none comes to mind. If what this woman is saying is true, that he has been here for months, then where is his family?

“Where are my wife and Kids? “ He struggled to pronounce the words as he asked her. His eyes looked beyond her, LED figures colored in blinking green were displaying behind her on the wall. He recognized it as the time for it showed the numbers 11.34am.
“Oh you still remember them? Well that is almost unfortunate but I will remedy that now. “ Gina said as she came close to Chris. He squirmed as she touched him, his bounded body doing the best to recoil from it. She only grabbed the lower part of his arm, pierced his body with the needle on the syringe and pumped Chris veins with the liquid inside it. “Relax Mr. Rudolf for when you wake up again you will be a new man. “
Re: Penance by Ofez: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2019
welcome back
Re: Penance by Apollux(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2019
He felt the tiny pinch as the needle touched his skin then a point of heat started from that and began to spread over all his body. Soon darkness rushed over him in an encompassing embrace. Chris didn’t have the time to scream nor the ability to before he passed out. Like a flash, the darkness broke apart in a swirl where he saw his wife carrying his toddler son. He was carrying Lisa and they both were sitting on a rug placed over a well trimmed lawn. The place was like they were having a picnic. He saw Sena and Jay sitting with a checkered cloth on the lawn. Basket and plates of food were already there. Their two boys were sitting with them and Sena’s baby bump was now very prominent. Everyone was laughing and the day was just bright and perfect. Suddenly everything turned dark, as a vortex like turning twisted the sight into darkness and a scream was sounding like from far away. It was later he realized the scream was his own .

Another image popped up from the darkness. He found himself crying, blood stained the white singlet he was wearing. His hands were covered in blood, one of them held a sharp knife also covered in red liquid. Before him was a woman. Her posture and stillness showed she was dead. Her clothes were quickly getting stained by an increasing circle of blood on her chest. At the center of the bloody circle was a small tear that showed a knife wound to her chest. Beside her is a girl of about four or five years, dead in a rising pool of blood. She has been stabbed too. A toddler boy was also lying still by the girl with a thin line cut on the neck.

Blood was spewing out from there too spreading round the tiled floor the baby has been killed on. It was obvious that they are all killed from a knife wound and that is the knife he is holding. Could he had been the one who killed them? He was convinced it was him. But who are they and what did they do to him to have made him want to kill them? They looked really innocent and something inside him rebelled at what he was seeing. A hidden part of his mind dragged at him that they are people he should have known. He just have to remember.

A flash of light like a strobe hit his eyes and the images disintegrated into darkness. And he felt his whole being cartwheeling in the darkness with no idea of direction up or down just a sensation of falling. Like a flash he found himself behind the wheel of a minivan, a woman sitting by him carrying a baby boy with her smiling at something he said. Who is this woman? Try as much as he can, he couldn’t remember. He heard a voice behind him. When he turned, there were two women sitting in the seat there. The one who had spoken was a black woman. The other woman sitting beside has just smiled a little but said nothing.

Then someone said something from the third seat. She was an elderly woman who had two black boys lying down beside her and a white girl of about five years sitting om her laps and resting her head on the woman’s shoulder fast asleep. Who are all these people he was driving in this vehicle? Something made him feel it was important to know who they are but try as he may nothing about them registered in his mind. Just then a fast moving heavy duty truck appeared before the van’s windscreen. As the sound of the crash hit him the darkness swallowed him again.
Re: Penance by selimdeon: 9:14am On Jul 03, 2019
welcome back
Re: Penance by Apollux(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2019
Again another sight graced his eyes. A black man rushed at him screaming holding a huge butcher knife in his hand. He swings the knife angrily at him but Chris dodged it as he dropped below the arc of the blade. He rolled away from the angry man that he had discovered may be drunk. He rose to his feet and landed a heavy kick at the black man’s back which caused him to stumble. Chris followed up with that and hit the man with a full punch at the side of the ribs. The man collapsed the butcher knife dropping from his opened hand. Chris picked it up and with a single swing buried the knife on the man’s neck spewing a fountain of blood.

As he stepped away from the dying man, his mind queried, who he is and what has he done to attract the man’s ire? Just then the view before his eyes winked out and once again he got swallowed up by the cocoon of darkness. With a scream he burst out of the darkness only to realize that his mighty scream was only a low and slow whisper. Once again a bright light hurt his eyes. As he closed and slowly opened his eyes, he was in a completely white room. His head felt as if it was swelling and a certain kind of déjà vu hit his head which caused it to throb painfully. His body sagged weakly against the manacles holding his arms and legs.

The bright light in the white room did not seem to have a single source. It was almost too bright for his senses and it was hurting his eyes. A red haired woman on a lab coat turned to look at him, the expression on her face hard to determine because of the thick rimmed glasses she had on. She was looking at him as her buttocks rested lightly on a stainless steel table with a monitor screen and attached keyboard. She was holding an all screen electronic tablet on her small hands. She tapped at the touchscreen surface of the tablet, twisted her lips at odd angles. He had a feeling he had seen this woman before and should know her. But try as he may, he could not remember .

Who is she and what is she doing here? Moreover what is he doing here like this? His mind sagged with these thoughts. It was as if the very process of thinking in itself is a heavy work.
“I’m supposed to look at this and say ‘hmmmm interesting’ well might as well say it. “ the only other occupant in the white room said. “Mr. Christopher Rudolf you are an interesting specimen. Your reconditioning failed several times. The only possible way to break through the strong barrier of your mind was by subjecting it to images of misery and traumatic episodes. Even at that we couldn’t break through until we had a little help. “
Re: Penance by Evold: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2019
Welcome back boss. I was going through a similar mental state as Chris, trying to remember a story character with the capabilities that Penance posses only to see it today.
Re: Penance by Apollux(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2019
She walked up to where he was being held immobile my his manacles, she reached out and touched a point behind and a little above his ear. He felt it itch a bit and sent a mild shock down his body.
“There is a tiny chip buried there just below the skin connected to your brain by fiber filaments feeding your mind with anything we want. Memories, impulses, feelings and decisions. You are practically a controlled machine to us. “ she said looking at his eyes as she withdrew her hand from behind his eyes scrolling through the tablet and her hand passing a finger lightly on the touchscreen surface. “We can program anything we want into you. We can rewrite your memories or recreate your personality. It was hard getting through to you but with that gizmo firmly placed behind your ears, you are all ours. “

“Who are you? “ He tried to speak through the weakened muscles of his mouth. “Who am I? “
“You are whoever I programmed you to be. “ the red haired female said. “The last session I just had with you lasted four grueling days that was getting me flabbergasted till I used that little toy. “
Just then a door appeared on the plain white seamless wall. An elderly looking man with light brown hair starting to turn gray and a thinning beard and mustache shot through with lots of grays badged in.
“What the hell do you think you are doing here, Gina? “ the man said his face flushed red with anger that the glasses could not hide. “This is subject 5 and was totally off limit to you and your mad psychological reconditioning schemes. “
Re: Penance by Apollux(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Evold:
Welcome back boss. I was going through a similar mental state as Chris, trying to remember a story character with the capabilities that Penance posses only to see it today.
Lol...
I feel I'm spending too much time on characterization. Anyway this will help explain Penance motivation and the change that came over him. If you look at Chris and Penance and the relationship they had with Jay, they look like two different people.

1 Like

Re: Penance by Hardes(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
welcome back boss
Re: Penance by rockhillz(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
welcome boss
Re: Penance by Vulcanheph(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Awesome story , i'm glad i've finally caught up.......penance is like a Hybrid between Deathstroke and The Punisher(Just like appolux has said) ........ Deathstroke due to his modifications and Punisher due to the Revenge Aspect based on the death of his family.........Nice one Appolux.

N.B.

I've been following your stories For some time now starting from Marvel, Memoirs of blood and steel and now Penance. Keep up the good work.
Re: Penance by Vulcanheph(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Appolux
There is a Marvel comics named penance too but Dont Worry he is nothing like This one....... Just felt like You should know..........please update its been more than a month.

ONE LOVE
Re: Penance by Apollux(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Appolux
There is a Marvel comics named penance too but Dont Worry he is nothing like This one....... Just felt like You should know..........please update its been more than a month.

ONE LOVE

Yeah I know about that later after I have started writing and posting the story. Though the character in marvel comics with that name is the one called Speedball. He just took the name temporarily but dropped it later.
For updates, I may update tomorrow. My greatest challenge at the moment is light to power my phone.
Re: Penance by Apollux(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hi guys. Hooe you're all good? It's not my intention to keep updates this long, but where I am still have very poor light, so a lot of time not enough juice to do write up. Enough of my complaining, here's a little updates for today.

“Dr. Jedidiah Francis, glad you could take the time out of your busy schedule to joins us. “ the female said as her face broke into a broad smile. “I never knew my small time tinkering is important enough to warrant your personal attention. “
“Spare me your trash Gina, you knew full well that subject 5 was off limits to you. Who gave you the clearance and access to have him? “ the man asked angry the more as he saw the state in which the subject of their discussion was in.

“Oh Jed, this subject’s mind was so fascinating that it was impossible to hold down my urge to tinker with him. “ the smile took on a darker and sinister shade with a prompting edge.

“Gina the fascination of your morbidly twisted mind is none of my concern but the efficiency of subject 5 is. You know full well he was off limits to you. You are also aware that he was an experimental subject to see if allowing those enhanced will function better with their will and mind intact and trained to obey orders or if their personalities are wiped and they are nothing but super soldier drones. “ Dr. Jedidiah came pushing the female away from the object of their discussion. “We have seen improved mental activities from those whose personalities were not tampered with of which subject 5 is the only surviving one. The ones whose memories and personalities you wiped out are behind him in the synapses and reflexes tests we have conducted so far. Though that still leaves field and real life tests, which I am confident will prove no different from the lab results. It’s no fault of anyone that the ones whose mind you had turned to your play field performed less than the ones whose mind were left intact. So Gina you are warned, stay away from subject 5.”

With a voice brimming with laughter and tinkling like broken glass, the female replied. “Oh fret not my dear friend, I’m already through with your precious subject. Well my mind altering technics have been greatly improved. While your subject’s mind was strong and resilient , it has succumbed. I’m sure he doesn’t even remember who he is any more. I had toyed with several preprogrammed memories and personalities to upload into his now wiped out mind but hadn’t decided on which yet. So since you rudely interrupted the session, you can decide on which one to upload. I leave you to it, doctor. And I left you a passing gift, the control chip implanted, just behind his right ear. “
Re: Penance by Apollux(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
“What have you done, you witch? “ Dr. Jedidiah growled at the departing laughing form who paid him no attention as she closed the door behind her as she left the lab.
The doctor quickly did a fast physical examination of the manacled subject, noticed the slight bump behind his right ear. He carefully opened the sealed up flesh with a scalpel, saw the electronic chip implanted there with filaments of wire snaking around nerves and muscles, buried beneath them at times, going to a part, he suspected as the brain. He cursed silently. The subject under his observations turned his head weakly to look at him, his eyes deeply bloodshot, lips quivering as they tried to form words.

“Who are you? “
“I’m Jedidiah Francis. “
“Where am l? “
“Unfortunately that’s classified and you don’t need to know that at this moment. “ the doctor replied turning away from him and going towards the stainless steel tables. His face formed into a look of disgust as he saw the multiple colored liquids in the bakers and test tubes, of which he never authorized, half of them unknown to even a doctor like him. All experimental and untested. What the hell has this crazy vixen been up to here? He thought angrily for the hundredth time.

Leaving the table for the test tubes, he looked at the monitors, noticing one of them having series of figures scrolling slowly across them. After studying them for a few seconds, he detected they are the codes and sequences, Gina has used for the tinkering of subject 5’s mind. They were been supplied from the chip imbedded behind his ear. That was why he didn’t try to remove it at first because he wasn’t sure the extent of the harm she must have caused to the subject. And if he was reading what was scrolling on the screen correctly, none of this is good. He will have to take this to the highest authority in D.R.I.V.E.

“Who am I? “ the weak voice said behind the doctor.
“Well that’s what I’m trying to rectify now. Once, you were ex marine corporal, a husband and father of two. Deceased along with all your family members. But that’s ancient history and no longer relevant. For now, curse the interference of that she-devil, I’m trying to find a new personality for you. “
Re: Penance by Apollux(m): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
He saw a tiny spike in the orderly sequence of the numbers displaying on the screen. His eyes looked up quickly at the body monitor machine. The screen started showing erratic movements on the lines showing his heart rate, pulse and brain activities. Something has gone horribly wrong. Going quickly to check it out, the doctor noticed that the subject’s body was beginning to react against the enhancement and accelerated tissue repair functions that the modification had granted him.

The tinkering of his brain has sent in information to all the parts of the body, to regard the enhancements as malign . The body is fighting back and the genetically enhanced cells are beginning to turn cancerous. Damn, this was the major problem he had facced at the beginning of the program which had required them shutting down the minds of the earlier subjects, so the body can accept the modified cells enhanced with the accelerated tissue repair function. For that to have worked, the mind had to be shut down.

Those early cases had ended up not being humans in their mind but drones who only functions when they are activated. All seven of them except subject 5. That was why he had requested that he be exempted from the mind wipe activity of Gina, the witch. He had monitored subject 5 and with careful and painstaking work, he had administered the enhancement fully and his body had accepted it however , under heavy sedation. But it had worked, the subject’s bio makeup had successfully bonded with the enhancement.

That is until the interference of this woman. Now he will have to start all over again. He quickly took the hypodermic injection went to the subject and injected him with a heavy dose of sedative. He watched subject 5 go into sleep as the drug took effect, hoping he is not too late.
Re: Penance by GraciasMagisco(m): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
Bin this story man, lost the vibe smh

Re: Penance by Hardes(m): 6:08am On Aug 10, 2019
Following closely

Thanks for the update.
Re: Penance by ayshow6102(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2019
Thanks for the update :-XThanks for the update
Re: Penance by Silensa(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2019
Welcome back my boss Apollux.
Thank for the updates
Re: Penance by Apollux(m): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hi guys... Hope you all are good?
I just want to introduce you to this my guy. He is an upcoming artist. He just dropped this hot audio single titled GHOST, produced by SOSSIck. Trust me this guy has mad rhymes and hot lyrics. He is my person so I just want us all to help me promote his song. Trust me I have listened to his raps and he should be among the top rappers in this country. Just listen to his song and I will appreciate your comments and reactions from it.

Check out his thread. His name is Zeuss007.
https://www.nairaland.com/5355802/hot-new-rap-single-ghost

Here is the audio on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPdBxggoI48
Re: Penance by Apollux(m): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hi, I'm yet to get response what you guys think of this artist video. I will appreciate what ever you guys say. Also you can go to his thread and say something there. Thanks very much
Re: Penance by Mantee(m): 5:45am On Aug 17, 2019
Apollux:
Hi guys... Hope you all are good?
I just want to introduce you to this my guy. He is an upcoming artist. He just dropped this hot audio single titled GHOST, produced by SOSSIck. Trust me this guy has mad rhymes and hot lyrics. He is my person so I just want us all to help me promote his song. Trust me I have listened to his raps and he should be among the top rappers in this country. Just listen to his song and I will appreciate your comments and reactions from it.

Check out his thread. His name is Zeuss007.
https://www.nairaland.com/5355802/hot-new-rap-single-ghost

Here is the audio on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPdBxggoI48
l have listened to his music. Though I am an old school I like his voice and I believe he should continue trying until he gets required attention from public
Re: Penance by Apollux(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mantee:
l have listened to his music. Though I am an old school I like his voice and I believe he should continue trying until he gets required attention from public
i
Thanks. The music industry is highly competitive that's why we are asking for you guys to help us promote him in the little way we can

1 Like

Re: Penance by Apollux(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
More updates. So sorry it's slow coming ib these days. Just bear with me guys.

Three years ago

EST 12.30PM

The monitor lit up suddenly and the executive director of D.R.I.V.E turned to see what it was. A spy cam set up along the passage to his office picked up the image of a man in lab coat coming in. The spy camera has a motion detector wired into it and connected to one of the main monitor in his office. Once the detector picks up something, the monitor lights up and show what is on its pickup angle. It is a separate system from the security set up of the entire building with access limited only to him and therefore cannot be compromised.

Ah, the doctor, the director thought with quiet amusement. Of course he has an idea what could be driving the doctor towards him at this time. He was never always here most of the time. His being here at now is to see what progress the project has made since the last time. Doctor Francis has hinted on a successful breakthrough in finding a way to deal with the major challenge that had propped up at the advent of the project. While he was quite optimistic about the doctor’s claim, as he was known never to exaggerate, Gina had proposed something else.

Now the Director would have wanted to believe that there’s some sort of power play going in between the psychologist and the biologist/genecist doctor, if he doesn’t know Francis that well. The problem is, Gina is way too ambitious for her health. And she’s also brilliant, reckless and has a certain level of mental instability. As far as the Director is concerned, that is a common trend among all psychologist anyway. Francis wasn’t in this for any power gain what so ever, the Director has been sure of that from the start when he employed him. He knew what attracted the doctor to this.
Re: Penance by Apollux(m): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
The Director had known about Dr. Jedidiah Francis from low rumors and a chanced encounter had happened in one of his meeting scheduled with some of the top military brass he had dealings with on the private military contract. While he had sat down at the board room in pentagon and feigned boredom when the seemingly unsteady doctor had presented his research. What it is and can accomplish, how it was like the next line in human evolution, what immerse benefit it will bring to people suffering from genetic related disease. The top brass has been interested in what military application his project has.

On that the doctor has not much to say. Right then the Director has seen the immerse possibilities what the doctor was presenting has, if it works that is. While the elderly men in crisp well ironed military uniforms had snickered behind tight control not to laugh at the seemingly self deluded scientist, the Director had made up his mind to have a personal chat with him. He had joined in the shared jokes at the expense of Dr. Francis then but he was willing to see what the doctor has personally.

On the one on one chat with the doctor, he realized that the doctor was a gold mine that the proud and self absorbed heads of this country’s military were too blind to see. The deal was further sweetened when he realized that the doctor was just involved in his research for the glory of science and a better world. The Director chuckled on that thought. Francis was so naïve back then. He never saw the dark side of the human race. He just wanted the little money to help his only daughter through the university after the death of his wife. Well the Director had educated him and shown that his research will be lost unless he comes to work for him.

The Director promised him all the resources he will need to continue his research without interference. Then offered some very good financial compensation. Because as part of the deal, the doctor has to drop his lecturing job and turn over every aspect of the research to the Director and give the patent of it to his D.R.I.V.E organization. It had been a hard choice for the doctor to make back then. Well he was desperate, he needed money and grand to fund the continuing of his research. He has a daughter that he wants to pay her way through college. He had agreed and given some conditions of his own. A personal lab and work space all under his total control with unhindered access. The next thing was that his daughter should be set up. Her education paid for and taken care off. He wanted her in one of the best schools in the country. Well it all worked for the Director. He had been slightly amused then to see a man so dedicated to his work and was motivated by altruism and not money.
Re: Penance by Apollux(m): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
He saw the doctor on the monitor being challenged by the security at the door leading to the floor of his office. He spoke onto the communication device before him and saw one of the security speaking into his hand held two way radio in acknowledgement. He authorized the doctor to be allowed to see him. Well he knew what Francis was coming to him for . Gina had already come to present her own part of the event. Initially when she had proposed doing something with subject 5, claiming she has a way to handle the defect in the project’s success. A new way of accessing the subject’s mind and implanting false memories and personalities that the brain will accept and the body will go along with.

She argued about the danger of allowing any of their subjects having independent thoughts. He had given her the go ahead knowing what her tinkering will cause. It was a breach of the agreement he had with the doctor, but that’s a small matter. Besides he wants to see how this new power play of Gina and Francis will pan out. He smiled again when he heard the soft polite knock on the wooden door. This should be entertaining.

Dr. Jedidiah Francis walked in slowly after he heard the Director’s voice asking him to step in. The doctor’s face looked drawn, new lines of worry seem to have found their way to his face, same with more recent shots of grays on his hair. The wire rimmed glasses did little to hide any of the strain he has been on these days. He has been more dedicated and focused on his work for a while now much more than before. His need to push the success of his theory on subject 5 driving him beyond his normal abilities. The Director admired that.

“To what do I owe this unscheduled visit, doctor? “ his eyes searching the face of the doctor for any hint of guile while maintaining a congenial attitude. “I’m honored you took your time out of your busy schedule to drop by. “
If he hadn’t known better, all outward appearance might have suggested the doctor was fidgeting. Knowing fully well that what he is witnessing is the doctor doing his best to calm his anger. Doing his best not to show any form emotional outburst.
“We might have a problem. “ Dr. Francis said after a while, seeping his hands to the side pockets of his lab coats to quell them from shaking.
The Director sat back on his chair, allowing his eyes to take on a grave look but inwardly amused at what the doctor’s next words will be. Well he decided to push him on. “So what could be the problem, doctor? “

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Doctor / Story, Love Happens By Laura / Ola Rotimi's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.