Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? (28874 Views)

Senator Ike Ekweremadu Spends Christmas With NYSC Corps Members In His Home / Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) / Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by shegra58: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
gaby:
Lol

Most of dem dey vex for that Chinco guy...I no call name ooo

Him tu lie grin
shut up

Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by mechanics(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
He's still active in PDP.
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by PHILipu1(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ekwerenmadu knows that if Atiku wins and OBI is VP,he can not be senate president or deputy senate president again.

I really believe he might join APC soon if APC can cut a deal and the person holding APC senotorial ticket in his zone step down for him.

With Buhari and Osinbajo victory, Ekwerenmadu can be senate president or deputy because because those maybe be zone to his area but with Obi as VP,nothing for him.

I see him jumping ship soon
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Praktikals(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
Akiara:
Hmm. ..

If your Sister is this UGLY how you wan be sef?
Moreover, nah only MONKEY DEY BORN MONKEY

See who is calling another person a monkey descendant. Ask any elderly person in your family to tell you the reason why Igbos are very hairy.
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

You should have thought hard and long before quoting me nah.

No be jeje i dey go before you find my trouble ? grin

Now you are moaning to the MODs

At least you have been banned.

That's what counts!
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Akiara: 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
Being Hairy is a Sign of being very Healthy and robust! You can't understand because you are schooled by oluwole professors like Osibade, the stammering fake Pastor!!
cheesy

Praktikals:

See who is calling another person a monkey descendant. Ask any elderly person in your family to tell you the reason why Igbos are very hairy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Yusman316(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
obainojazz:
undecided

When a tyrant is your president, there will be no freedom of speech again. Nobody can talk without getting blackmailed.
No freedom of speech? Yet ffk is running wild and free!!
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by obainojazz(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yusman316:

No freedom of speech? Yet ffk is running wild and free!!
How many times have they arrested him?
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Okoroawusa: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
He will defect to APC right before the election n make it official after winning the election to the Senate
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by heniford2: 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
His old and needs to rest
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Mariadave: 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
goodlifehyd:
The bitter truth is most PDP top guns aint working with Atiku wholeheartedly. Atiku decamped recently, instead of him to respect and honor those who never left the party after sinking in 2015, he decided to ignore them. Handed his campaign over to Mesujamba who decamped recently, he also gave Peter Obi the VP slot someone who only left APGA cuz "hin errand boy chop hin eye" Most SE politicians been lowkey since Atiku was misguided
Obi left APGA because of Umeh long before problem with Obiano
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by tuniski: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
Okoroawusa:
He will defect to APC right before the election n make it official after winning the election to the Senate

Pdp will have majority in the NASS and wait For it, Atiku will thrash buhari!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara: Abdulrazaq Locks Out Workers For Late Coming / Name Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth – Ohanaeze / Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.